Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm
Mia's eyes lit up and she smiled a full smile at Sora this time.
"You;d help me?" she asked cheering up at the thought of not having to be alone when her brothers weren't here.

Leo had his head lowered thinking about his mother. He stared at the ground sadly. And now his sister was hurt.

Sam paled a bit when he heard his sister might be hurt. He wasn't sure if he wanted the girl t be MIa or not-thou he already knew she was. Mia and Leo looked more alike than most fraternal twins. Same eyes same hair same features. He doubted the girl would have approached them if the girl wasn't their sister.
"..where is she?" he finally asked trying not to worry too much. Hurt didn't mean really hurt after all.
It didn't work that well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:37 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora grinned, "Of course!" he said enthusiastically and picked Mia up so that she didn't have to put any pressure on her ankle. He offered his other hand out of Runo to take. Runo placed the first-aid kit back under the sink and grabbed onto Sora's hand.

Miki hummed in thought, "Probably in the bathroom getting her ankle wrapped. Come." she replied and scooped Ichii up into her arms. Ichii rested his head on Miki's shoulder and closed his eyes. He seemed to be tired all of a sudden, and he sneezed quietly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 pm
Sam relaxed when he heard it was just a bad ankle (yeah that was definitely Mia) he looked away blushing a bit at how worried he'd gotten over something that wasn't that big a deal.
Sam grabbed the bags and picked Leo up handing him his own bag.

Leo usually would protest but he was tired and hungry and a bit sad so he just stared at everyone. Glancing at the boy who'd sneezed. He mumbled "g'zuntai"

Mia hugged Sora throwing her little arms around his neck. Now she knew she'd find her brothers.
"Thankyou!" she said happily. "I'm glad Runo went to get you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki still hadn't actually been inside the orphanage but it shouldn't be that hard to find her brother and the two girls, could it? With a small sigh Miki began searching for the three.

A small flush crept onto Ichii's cheeks as he looked at the other boy, "T-Thank you." he said quietly.

Sora grinned sheepishly, "Heh, thanks. Let's go to the front entrance first, then we can search the orphanage, ok?" he asked. It sounded like a good plan to him. Working their way out usually got the job done quicker.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 pm
"mkay" Mia said with a nod she smiled down at Runo.
"My brother's names are Sam and Leo" she said looking up at Sora in case he needed to know.

Sam walked inside with his own brother and his 2 bags. He looked around, he hadn't been in orphanages for that long and was still getting used to things.

Leo looked around the orphanage over Sam's shoulder. He smiled slightly at the boy who thanked him before going back to his own thoughts for the moment. If anyone talked to him he would answer but for now he was quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:36 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora hummed to himself quietly as the three made their way down to the front entrance, "You wanna shout their names with me?" he grinned and Runo cheered happily.

Miki chewed on her lip as she looked around the orphanage, "There's another girl beside me and my siblings." she murmured.

Ichii's blush faded away gradually and he looked over to the other boy curiously. He hoped that he didn't see him peeking, and he shifed uncomfortably in Miki's arms.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm
Mia grinned back
"kk who first Sam or Leo?"

Sam nodded. "Me and my siblings all want one room. I hope that's alright with whoever runs this place" he said.

Leo knew the other boy was looking at him. He shifted his gaze to meet the other boy's.

"Leo watchu shifting around for. I feel like I'm carrying a giant squirrel"
Sam whispered good-naturally
he kept glsncing around hoping to see or hear or hear his sister,
"Mia?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora shrugged, "Well, we can call Sam since you said his name first." he replied.

Ichii gave an embarassed gasp at being caught and his face was set aflame again.

Miki sighed quietly. Even though she would admit it, she hated being away from her siblings for too long. Since she was the eldest, it put more pressure on her to keep the family together and it was starting to take it's toll on her.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm
MIa nodded.
"Sammy!" she called out loud hoping it was loud enough. "Sammy Leo where're you?!"

Leo glanced at Sam annoyed. He was going to introduce himself to the boy. He was going to say 'my name's Leo' he'd spent a long time figuring out what to say and Sam had sent that out the window.
Now he had to think of something else to say. He wished his sister was here. She was the out going one.

Sam glanced at the girl.
"I'm Sam by the way. Up here's Leo." he bounced the younger boy over his shoulder a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:32 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora repeated Mia's actions except a bit louder, "Sam! Leo!" he bellowed, and Runo shrill little voice followed after his.

Ichii really hoped that the blush flaming his cheeks would die down. He spared a quick glance at the other and turned to Miki, "May I go outside?" he whispered quietly.

Miki, hearing Ichii's request, lowered him to the ground, "Stay close, ok?" she whispered back and gave the young boy a soft smile as he left. Miki tilted her head back and to the side, "Miki. That was Ichii." she replied, gesturing to the door her little brother ran out.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Leo frowned a bit that Ichii had left before he could say anything (except g'zuntai and that didn't count)
Maybe he didn't like him much?
He thought for a bit before looking up he heard something.

Sam nodded smiling openly/ 'It's nice to meet you...though I'm not so crazy about the circumstances "
"Mia!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Ichii sighed as he sat down on the grass. He lightly pulled on the grass, pouting slightly. Runo didn't even take him with her.

Miki 'hmm'ed quietly, "Agreed." she shifted her weight more onto her left leg. "Did you find them?" she inquired.

Runo grinned up at Mia, "Is your ankle ok now?"  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm
Sam shook his head.
"I love the girl but she can be a handful and then some" he admitted quietly mostly to fill up the conversation.
"Leo here's pretty easy t handle most people don't even notice he's there" he remembered the last orphanage had actually thought there were 2 siblings not 3.
Yeah they were idiots.
"Mia..she'll keep everyone on their toes either by being there or not being there" he shrugged a bit helplessly before calling out the girl's name again.
He knew Miki probably thought he had no idea what he was doing-mostly because he really didn't. It hadn't been that long ago that he'd been promoted to parent. He was still feeling his way trough it.

MIa looked and Runo and tilted his head to the side giving the question serious thinking it required.
"I doesn't hurt anymore." she said then grinned "your brother made it better. Maybe I'll be able to play" she really didn't know if she could play with her bandaged ankle so much as she wanted to play. (XD)
Mia suddenly looked up heaaring something tha faintly resembled her name.
"D'you hear that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:26 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki offered Sam a gentle smile, "It sounds like it. Mia and Runo will probably cause havoc if they were to be left alone together," she paused and glanced down at Leo, "It's... hard, isn't it. Having to be rushed up to the parent position so quickly. And without preparation." she remembered how difficult it was explaining to Runo and Ichii that their parents died. She mentally shuddered, going over the conversation in her head.

Runo smiled, "We could go out and play then!" she said excitedly and smiled up at Mia. It would be great to have another playmate. Ichii was so boring, all the older boy did was sleep or was silent, except for the few words that escaped his mouth. Her frowned and strained her ears to listen, "Um, kind of. Someone yelling?" she asked as the three of them made their way downstairs.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:53 pm
Leo froze wishing he had gone outside with Ichii.
He didn't want to hear this he still missed his parents pretty bad.
He quickly buried his head in his brother's shoulder and closed his eyes tight. Pretending to go to sleep.

Sam looked up with a sigh, he knew he;d have to handle Leo later. Whenever the kid didn't want to hear something or talk he'd pretend to go to sleep, he was incredibly independent for being so young. So when he wanted to avoid you he could vanished for days.
The day Sam had to tell him about his parents he'd stolen Sam's mp3 locked himself in the cupboard and refused to come out. (made sense in a kids head he supposed. If you don't hear it. It's not happening)
He smiled at Miki. So she had more siblings. That was good. No one should be alone here and maybe if the twins had company their age they wouldn't get into too much trouble.
"yea, we're still kinda dealing with it.. We're uh..we're new at it..." he was about to tell her about it but glanced up at Leo hoping she understood. It wasn't that he didn't trust her. He could tell her the story-once Leo was really asleep.
But he didn't think he could say it with his brother right there.

Mia's eyes lit up
"That sounds like Sammy" she said looking back at the direction the voice had come.
"SAMMY!" she said over Sora's shoulder hopping to hear her brother again. That had to be Sam!

Sam looked up hearing his name.
More specifically a certain version of his name.
he'd stopped being Sammy to everyone but his immediate family the moment he turned 13.
And now there were only 2 people in the world who would call him that-one of them was on his shoulder.
"Hear that?" he asked Miki "It's coming from over there" he started in the general direction he heard his name from.

((sorry bout th delay. I couldn't get online mush today))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff