Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 pm
Thank you sjg~ > u<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:17 am
For your "Flying" plot, maybe Arden? He's a healer, and very soothing soq. He's all about wisdom and being at one with nature.
Arden  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:26 am
I think I'm looking for someone with wings for this plot, thank you. :( If any other soq you have have wings, maybe?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm
Roman Foi
I think I'm looking for someone with wings for this plot, thank you. :( If any other soq you have have wings, maybe?

I do. One is definately not the right girl for the job, she's a kirin/kalona. LOL

The other is Aponi. He's a flutter, but his mate died in childbirth so pregnancy terrifies him because it means death. And foals are something he'd be scared of and also want (but fears he will never have)
Aponi

He would be good with the child, just reserved, scared. But I think it would help him grow and work through things XD  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:11 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

o__o Welllllll, Avia isn't the typical foal. If he's outwardly scared of her, then she'd probably take notice and use this to amuse herself. XDDDDDDDD
I wouldn't rule the kirin/kalona out if thats the case, lol. Unless she'd try and hurt Avia further.

But, which ever you think is best, is fine with me. o uo Would you like to start, or I?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 pm
Roman Foi
Nyx Queen of Darkness

o__o Welllllll, Avia isn't the typical foal. If he's outwardly scared of her, then she'd probably take notice and use this to amuse herself. XDDDDDDDD
I wouldn't rule the kirin/kalona out if thats the case, lol. Unless she'd try and hurt Avia further.

But, which ever you think is best, is fine with me. o uo Would you like to start, or I?

Yeah the Kirin/Kalona...not sure how she'd react. She might like...eat her or like her. Depends LOL. So not a good choice I don't think XD

Yeah, Aponi will be kind of wary. he won't run screaming though LOL.

If you don't mind starting, I'd appreciate it. I'm having issues starting RP the last day or so. Responding no problem, but starting is eating my sould LOL  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:45 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Yeah the Kirin/Kalona...not sure how she'd react. She might like...eat her or like her. Depends LOL. So not a good choice I don't think XD

If you don't mind starting, I'd appreciate it. I'm having issues starting RP the last day or so. Responding no problem, but starting is eating my sould LOL

ack! I totally forgot that her mentor plot included her flying lessons. D|
Sorrrrry.

But! I would still love to RP with Aponi or Arden~ o uo Especially if you still want Aponi to have foal rp to help cope. <3 This just means that the point of the rp wont be for her to learn to fly yet.

I'll go start now?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:51 pm
Roman Foi
Nyx Queen of Darkness

ack! I totally forgot that her mentor plot included her flying lessons. D|
Sorrrrry.

But! I would still love to RP with Aponi or Arden~ o uo Especially if you still want Aponi to have foal rp to help cope. <3 This just means that the point of the rp wont be for her to learn to fly yet.

I'll go start now?

That's fine!

Aponi could definately help with mentoring (he doesn't hate kids, it's just like 0_0 with him) and he can fly. Arden is just more naturey/even tempered etc. So we can do that them later or Aponi can just do it. Or however you like?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:55 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

D: No I mean her mentor plot is already taken by the kalona Keshani Avenara.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm
Roman Foi
Nyx Queen of Darkness

D: No I mean her mentor plot is already taken by the kalona Keshani Avenara.

OHHHH I understand that now LOL

Sorry LOL

That's fine. He needs to have a foal freak-out XD  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:11 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Tag~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm
Roman Foi
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Tag~

TAG!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:48 pm
Question: Does Avia have any sort of healing power? I see that she has an interest in Kalonas and I currently have a Kalona who is in need of healing. This plot could be further hashed out, but if she can heal, I thought that we could come up with something where she heals him and he shares info with her or something... x'D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:52 pm
She has a lot of uni blood in her, so yes, she can. ' u' Its about 3/4 of what a pure blood could do, probably.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm
Alrighty then, here's an idea if you'd wish it:

Here's what I have written for Ominos in my plot thread

Quote:
He's currently been stabbed in the side with a small cedar branch by the members of the herd that he's stalking for his master. He's in danger of his lung collapsing from the sharp point, yet he can't reach around to pull it out. He managed to fly away from the herd land, but will not make it back to Demon with his injury. I need a healing breed, perhaps a unicorn or uni-hybrid, that can heal him. This Soquili will most likely be forced by him to comply, or threatened until they agree to heal them. Or, if they have a kinder or more oblivious personality, then they can just take pity on him and help him. Though that'd probably make him even more angry... but anyway, their help will convince him not to hurt them when he's healed, so no damage done!

I realize that she's very strong willed, and perhaps would be able instead to bribe him for information concerning his travels, skills, or Kalonas in general for her help. Or she could simply offer to help him in hopes of being near a Kalona? Or anything else, it doesn't matter. But he needs healing before he can return to his commander, or else he'll be stuck with a bad lung.

User Image

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces