Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply The Friends of English Magic Guild
The Sentence Story Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 am
"I would like that very much Sir Robin", Janet replied, "As beautiful as this day is and as lovely as this glade is it's dreadfully boring waiting for that little highwayman there to wake up."
"Really Janet?" the knight said with a pained expression on his face, "you know I detest that stupid nick-name!"
"I'm sorry Sir Oscar" Janet giggled, "but you blush such a beautiful shade of robin's breast red when Lady Melany teases you."
"Hello Charlie Horse!" Janet said pulling an apple from her backpack and offering it to Charlie, "Has Oscar been treating you well?"
Charlie nodded his head several times and with a sniff of her hand daintily took the apple.
"Well at least I have one loyal friend", Oscar said, removing the saddle from Charlie's back, "although I swear I heard a nicker when you called me Sir Robin!" Janet smiled as Charlie neighed loudly and shook his head at Oscar while winking his right eye, which was out of Oscar's sight, at her.
Sir Oscar placed the saddle in the shade beneath the tree and began removing his armor.
"Charlie would probably really like it if you removed the saddle pad and blanket from his back Janet", Oscar said as he began removing his helm and then began working on his breastplate.
Charlie gave an audible sigh as Janet pulled the pad and blanket from his back and rolled them, plaing them on the sweet grass to dry in the sunshine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:23 pm
"I would like that very much Sir Robin", Janet replied, "As beautiful as this day is and as lovely as this glade is it's dreadfully boring waiting for that little highwayman there to wake up."
"Really Janet?" the knight said with a pained expression on his face, "you know I detest that stupid nick-name!"
"I'm sorry Sir Oscar" Janet giggled, "but you blush such a beautiful shade of robin's breast red when Lady Melany teases you."
"Hello Charlie Horse!" Janet said pulling an apple from her backpack and offering it to Charlie, "Has Oscar been treating you well?"
Charlie nodded his head several times and with a sniff of her hand daintily took the apple.
"Well at least I have one loyal friend", Oscar said, removing the saddle from Charlie's back, "although I swear I heard a nicker when you called me Sir Robin!" Janet smiled as Charlie neighed loudly and shook his head at Oscar while winking his right eye, which was out of Oscar's sight, at her.
Sir Oscar placed the saddle in the shade beneath the tree and began removing his armor.
"Charlie would probably really like it if you removed the saddle pad and blanket from his back Janet", Oscar said as he began removing his helm and then began working on his breastplate.
Charlie gave an audible sigh as Janet pulled the pad and blanket from his back and rolled them, plaing them on the sweet grass to dry in the sunshine.
Free of the pad and blanket Charlie wandered into the tall grass and flopped to the ground putting on a show by rolling with both feet in the air and "singing".  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:53 pm
Sea Smokie
Free of the pad and blanket Charlie wandered into the tall grass and flopped to the ground putting on a show by rolling with both feet in the air and "singing".

"What a show-off", Sir Oscar said, putting his armor down carefully next to the saddle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 pm

"What a show-off", Sir Oscar said, putting his armor down carefully next to the saddle.
Charlie stopped rolling for a moment and glared at Sir Oscar blowing a loud equine raspberry that caused Janet to fall to the ground laughing hysterically.  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

laCCDiane

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Charlie stopped rolling for a moment and glared at Sir Oscar blowing a loud equine raspberry that caused Janet to fall to the ground laughing hysterically.
Charlie found some small, shiney item fall from Janet's pocket to the moist green grass floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Janet rolled over in the grass and a small, shiney item fell from her pocket and landed on the moist green grass. It caught Charlies eye and he got up and wandered over to it, snuffling at it in curiosity drawing Sir Oscars attention.  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Janet rolled over in the grass and a small, shiney item fell from her pocket and landed on the moist green grass. It caught Charlies eye and he got up and wandered over to it, snuffling at it in curiosity drawing Sir Oscars attention.
Sir Oscar strode over to where Charlie was snuffling the grass and crouched down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Sir Oscar strode over to where Charlie was snuffling the grass and crouched down.
"Well now, what have we here?" he said, parting the grass to reveal a small, oddly shaped, silvery idol which he picked up and looked at closely.  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 pm

"Well now, what have we here?" he said, parting the grass to reveal a small, oddly shaped, silvery idol which he picked up and looked at closely.
"Janet?, I think I might have found what our little friend was after" Sir Oscar called out still turning the idol about in his fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

"Janet?, I think I might have found what our little friend was after" Sir Oscar called out still turning the idol about in his fingers.
"Oh!, Janet exclaimed recognizing the idol in Sir Robin's fingers and patting her now empty pocket, "Uncle Max gave that to me the other day."  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 pm

"Oh!, Janet exclaimed recognizing the idol in Sir Robin's fingers and patting her now empty pocket, "Uncle Max gave that to me the other day."
"Did he now," said Sir Oscar, "He should have really known better the old scavenger!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:26 am

"Did he now," said Sir Oscar, "He should have really known better the old scavenger!"
"Why? What is it? Janet replied looking a little closer at the idol.  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:31 pm

"Why? What is it? Janet replied looking a little closer at the idol.
"This my dear Janet, is a troll token. And not only that but a very special one that permits the person who possesses it to travel safely and without harassment or fear through troll territory and even into the troll kingdom itself!" said Sir Robin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 pm

"Why? What is it?" Janet replied looking a little closer at the idol.
"This my dear Janet, is a troll token. And not only that but a very special one that permits the person who possesses it to travel safely and without harassment or fear through troll territory and even into the troll kingdom itself!" said Sir Robin. "Under the treaty with the Troll King they're only given out to the leaders of the different races and tribes so that their messengers and envoys can make it through the wilderness without being beaten or eaten by any wandering troll."  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:47 pm

"Why? What is it?" Janet replied looking a little closer at the idol.
"This my dear Janet, is a troll token. And not only that but a very special one that permits the person who possesses it to travel safely and without harassment or fear through troll territory and even into the troll kingdom itself!" said Sir Robin. "Under the treaty with the Troll King they're only given out to the leaders of the different races and tribes so that their messengers and envoys can make it through the wilderness without being beaten or eaten by any wandering troll." "Whoever, or whatever if you please, lost this would be very keen on recovering it." Sir Oscar said, handing the idol back to Janet so she could get a better look at it.  
The Friends of English Magic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff