Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Your All Mine (LosingxMyself & emopunk14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle looked up at her a little lost, his face a bit stuffed with food. He liked her smiled, but noticed the look in her eyes as if a memory passed through her as unpleasant as death. He swallowed what he had and nearly choked on it. He wanted to ask if she was alright but decided to change instead. He stood and pulled off his jacket, still damp from the rain, and then pulled off his blasted tie. He was glad to be rid of that and made quick word of his button down shirt. When that was done and on the floor he shivered a bit as he slipped off his shoes and started to undo his belt and pants button. He thought nothing of possible wandering eyes. Soon he was in nothing but his gray boxers and working on getting the sweats on.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Ally looked away to give him privacy. She stared at the fire for a little while before turning her head toward the cave entrance and whistled, on long note. After a minute or so, three barks came back to her. Good. They were still near the cave.
"They fit?"

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

"Seem too... thanks. I needed something a bit warmer." Lyle glanced down at her. Currently he only had the pants on and was slipping his shoes back on his feet. He was a little surprised she hadn't peaked, but thought nothing of it really. He stretched a little, shaking his legs out and cracking his back a little before sitting down again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:12 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice took a swig from her bottle of soda she just opened and looked at him. The sweats looked weird on him after the fancy stuff he was wearing.
"That's sexy."
A giggle quietly slipped from her lips. It's been so long since she's said that; there's been no reason for her to say it. But him without a shirt on gave her a reason to bring out a quote from her childhood.
"If you're ever cold, don't hesitate to tell me. Wolves are really warm blankets. I mean, I'm pretty warm now, but as a wolf I'm hot."
Ally gave him a huge smile and only let it shrink a little as she looked at the dwindling fire. She'd probably let it burn out, seeing as it'd be dangerous too have it burning all night.
"We should really be getting to sleep. It's got to be ten, ten thirty now."

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle chuckled as he slipped on the shirt. "Ten, ten thirty. Jezze I haven't been to bed that early in nearly a decade, unless I was sick." He had no sense of time in the cave, den, what ever they called it. He brushed off her comments. He didn't mind snuggling up to a girl now and then, but one that had kidnapped him was new. He wasn't sure about a supernatural chick either. Too weird for him, besides he wasn't tired really. Normally he'd still be at the office working. "Nah I'm good. But go to sleep if you want." He thought it would be good to watch the fire go out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:05 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice shrugged, stood up and stretched.
"Then at least lay down. It's been a long and confusing day for you I bet. Your body is probably more tired than your brain thinks it is."
She threw him a half smile before rubbing her face with both hands, wiping away the smile in the process.
"You can finish the food but that soda is mine. And when the pups come in, tell them to go back out and put the mice they've been practicing with by the big tree. They'll know which one. Other then that, have fun."
Ally yawned, cracked her knuckles, and walked over to there made-up beds, pushed together so it as like one, long bed. It was more comfortable that way. After chucking the bag off the tarps, she laid down in the middle and curled around herself like a dog would, at the same time changing into a wolf. Her fur was so black she practically blended into the darkness; until she opened her ice-like eyes. That soft, bright blue cut through the dark like scissors through paper.
"Good-night Lyle."
Her eyes slowly drifted closed and her ears took up their relaxed position, one being straight upright while the other folding backwards. Her breathing slowed and Ally let herself roam that middle ground between sleep and consciousness. One ear to the world, the other already hearing the beautiful sounds of her brother strumming away on his acoustic guitar in dreamland.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle watched as she changed and fell asleep. He shook his head after a bit and the pups came in shortly there after. He, awkwardly, relaid her message and they complied before trotting off to bed, curling up around her and on top of each other.
He ate a little more before moving over to the door way in the absence of the fire light. He gazed up at the moon through the canopy of black trees with a sigh. He knew better then to wander in the woods at night. He rubbed his bare arms in the chill and went back in. He slipped on the sweatshirt and then balled up his other cloths into a pillow, covering himself with the drier coat he had with him. It was an alright bed. Once his head was down and he was as comfortable as he was going to get he drifted off to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:30 pm
~bump~  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice woke from a bad dream with her lip pulled back and her shackles raised. It took her a moment, but she realized that the sense of danger was a false alarm and quickly soothing her jumpy nerves. After using her nose, ears, and internal clock, she concluded she had about two hours before the sun broke into the cave and the pups woke up. The wolf stood up slowly so she didn't waken the peaceful pups and shook herself out. She'd have just enough time to get to the stream, wash, and come back before the pups were active. Though regular wolves are more active at night, Alice's particular pack of Lycanthropes had trained themselves to be more active during the day. The wolves that had started the pack many years ago to embrace their human side as much as they could.
Alice leaped over the sleeping pups and trotted out of the den after making sure Lyle was still alive and well. She planned to keep the steady jog, wash thoroughly, and sprint back to get some energy out and ready her for the day. She thought everything would go as smooth as butter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle woke and saw a wolf leave. He figured it was the girl. He tried to fall back asleep but couldn't manage it, so got up and stretched a little. He stood and rubbed his eyes as he walked to the entrance of the den. It was still a little dark, but he could see the sun just barely coming up.
Lyle rubbed the back of his neck, he hadn't slept well. He would kill for a bed and blankets. He yawned and stretched again.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 pm
((I have to go x.x I'll respond later tonight if I don't fall asleep first. Sorry! So sorry x.x)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm
(its okay)  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:54 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 pm
emopunk14
((bump))

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

The pups woke and still there was no sign of Alice. Realizing this, the pups whined and sniffed around the cave to see how long she had been gone. They knew her. Alice was not one to slack off on pup sitting duties. The few hour old smell of Alice got the pups worried and they looked at each other for answers none of them had. So then they turned to Lyle. Could he have done something to their beloved watcher? They doubted it, for he was not made of tooth and claw but of soft hands and squishy flesh. The pups approached Lyle cautiously, looking at him with wide eyes. Did he, by any chance, know where Ally could've have gone?

((Bleh x.x))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces