Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Two Against An Army Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:48 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

He nodded "The miltary rats have been found this way..I plan on taking the woman's head myself as anyone who'd interrupt my attempt to live at..relative peace with my brothers. Though you'd think that hard to believe.." he paused with a sigh..glad he was keeping his distance..was able to keep his control longer..yet that hunger for flesh began to slowly grind down into his santiy like a piercing iron spike.

"Ok. That's all I wanted to tell you. We'll leave now, I know our being here is a discomfort to you. Thank you again and stay safe." he said with a respectful bow before then turning and motioning for Michelle to follow him back out of the graveyard.

She bowed as well before turning to follow Donnie

"I don't know about you, but I think we should guard the outer part of the cemetery and try and keep the military out. Other wise this could turn into a blood bath. The zombies need a safe place to be and the army needs to stay away from them. The less the government knows about sentient zombies and Raph, the better. We can either guard the perimeter or we can follow those tracks to try and find Raph and Xena."

"Guarding the cemetary would be the better option. Though that means we'll have a battle of our own ahead of us."

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I'm pretty sure we can take them on." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:54 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

He nodded "The miltary rats have been found this way..I plan on taking the woman's head myself as anyone who'd interrupt my attempt to live at..relative peace with my brothers. Though you'd think that hard to believe.." he paused with a sigh..glad he was keeping his distance..was able to keep his control longer..yet that hunger for flesh began to slowly grind down into his santiy like a piercing iron spike.

"Ok. That's all I wanted to tell you. We'll leave now, I know our being here is a discomfort to you. Thank you again and stay safe." he said with a respectful bow before then turning and motioning for Michelle to follow him back out of the graveyard.

"I shall be at a safe distance behind you.." he responded "I do wish to see this horse and carrage myself..see who has taken my brothers.." with that he began to calmly walk, Shovel slug over his sholder, but as he promised kept at bare visual sight away from them.

Caught off guard, he turned and looked at Finley. "With the Military heading this way now, is it really safe to leave here and your other brothers defenseless?" he asked worriedly. Being that his brother was now an undead, he knew the rest of the zombies had to be someone's family member and having them killed when they were now doing nothing wrong seemed terrible.

He paused at the thought "Your correct..you two..go ahead foward to find the little one..I can watch my own brothers..have been this long.." With that he began to turn back around "It be my terrtory..I'll have careful watch over it.."

"Alright." he said nodding. He then turned and headed on out with Serena. He would start to take things from his belt to set up around the perimeter of the cemetery gates.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:06 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"I don't know about you, but I think we should guard the outer part of the cemetery and try and keep the military out. Other wise this could turn into a blood bath. The zombies need a safe place to be and the army needs to stay away from them. The less the government knows about sentient zombies and Raph, the better. We can either guard the perimeter or we can follow those tracks to try and find Raph and Xena."

"Guarding the cemetary would be the better option. Though that means we'll have a battle of our own ahead of us."

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I'm pretty sure we can take them on." he said smiling.

"Tricks are a kitsune's specialty as well." She winked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:15 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"I'm hoping that all three sides you have will give us the upper hand." he said as he worked quickly. "Once I have these set up, don't step out of the range of them. For about the length of a football field all the way around the cemetery, the ground has become a virtual mine field. Anything that steps or drives onto it will be blown to pieces." he said. "That will buy us a little time at least. We'll only have to worry about what is able to get through."  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"I'm hoping that all three sides you have will give us the upper hand." he said as he worked quickly. "Once I have these set up, don't step out of the range of them. For about the length of a football field all the way around the cemetery, the ground has become a virtual mine field. Anything that steps or drives onto it will be blown to pieces." he said. "That will buy us a little time at least. We'll only have to worry about what is able to get through."

A voice spoke from a distance "hmm..curious. Would you also put up barriers from the rubble that was created from the abandoned buildings?" He asked "I've seen miltary do that..a barrier after the feild or before..extra obsticals.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

She nodded. "Hopefully they won't come from the air."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

A voice spoke from a distance "hmm..curious. Would you also put up barriers from the rubble that was created from the abandoned buildings?" He asked "I've seen miltary do that..a barrier after the feild or before..extra obsticals.."

"I didn't think of that." he said with a nod. "I'll do that." he then looked at Michelle. "I....didn't think..." he murmured before snapping his fingers. "I got it! I'll be back!" he said as he ran towards the nearest manhole. He would then head back to the lair to grab a few areal assault orbs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:16 pm
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"I didn't think of that." he said with a nod. "I'll do that." he then looked at Michelle. "I....didn't think..." he murmured before snapping his fingers. "I got it! I'll be back!" he said as he ran towards the nearest manhole. He would then head back to the lair to grab a few areal assault orbs.
She watched him head back to the lair as she kept a listen out for any incoming sounds  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm
((what happen?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
((what happen?))

((Nothing yet as far as your side. Donnie and Michelle warned Finley of the Military while now setting up traps and explosives around the cemetery to keep it safe. Ash and the military woman should now be headed back to New York via chopper. ))  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 pm
((okay thanks))

Ash sets up the chooper and helps the squad to get ready for their 'search'. "Be safe ma'am."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

Ash sets up the chooper and helps the squad to get ready for their 'search'. "Be safe ma'am."

"What do you mean? You'll be joining me in this one, Ash." she said with a small smirk. She stepped close to Ash as if to hug the other woman, then got her mouth very close to her ear. "I'm keeping a close eye on you, my friend." she whispered. Stepping back she waited for Ash to bored the chopper.

@Michelle: Donnie: He soon returned and started to set up small flying orb like bots that had small guns coming out of them. While they patrolled the air, he started to set up the suggested explosives and traps in the building ruins and the already decided upon mines.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

"What do you mean? You'll be joining me in this one, Ash." she said with a small smirk. She stepped close to Ash as if to hug the other woman, then got her mouth very close to her ear. "I'm keeping a close eye on you, my friend." she whispered. Stepping back she waited for Ash to bored the chopper.

@Michelle: Donnie: He soon returned and started to set up small flying orb like bots that had small guns coming out of them. While they patrolled the air, he started to set up the suggested explosives and traps in the building ruins and the already decided upon mines.

Michelle watched Donnie set up the various traps, all the while keeping alert. "Guess we're as ready as we'll ever be."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:10 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

Michelle watched Donnie set up the various traps, all the while keeping alert. "Guess we're as ready as we'll ever be."

Donnie: "I think so." he said nodding.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
((okay thanks))

Ash blushes when the lady got close to her. "Um i-i am ma'am. But im a tech i cant fight ma'am." Ash tries to get an excuse to not join the group.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff