Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Art Corner
~POST YOUR DRAWINGS HERE~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emadra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:53 am

-l- Broken Crystal -l-

Devoted Friend

9,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100

Reilas

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:46 am
User Image

Duckie is talking! Be quiet and listen to the words of a Pond!:

Purple (Should be in my signature unless I change it)
Pirate
Romeo
Juliet
Entry for a contest on gaia one or two years ago
Attempt at avi art for about a year ago
An OC that I made for an RP that never got started
I think that's it... And no, the picture in my posting style isn't by me, it's by my irl friend

Ok, all done. Thanks for your time!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 am
charcoal art

some of my avi art:
x x x

hand art! ie. I was bored lol

satin birds

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:14 pm
[x] - Avi art done in pen, so it looks crappy.. and it was just a ten minute job
[x] - Pon and Zi
[x] - Christmas gift for my boyfriend
[x] - Random drawing for him
[x] - Did this one for my profile picture on Facebook around Halloween
[x] - Three Gir drawinigs... This was before I found out about the darkener on Photobucket. And I WILL admit to tracing the Gothic letters...
[x] - Ignore the writing o.o..... I tried to make a failed background...

merpderp19974

Shirtless Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Nerd 50

DICKGASM II

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 pm
I know I'm not that good, but since everyone's allowed to show their art, here goes nothing ! >.<
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb348/NicoleRockzx/nicolejpg.jpg
I did it in pencil and simply just colored it in crayon. Only took like 20mins cuz it's a newbie drawing. whee
And yaahh it's in crayon cuz... well I couldn't find my pencils? OwO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 am
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

awww thnx XD
well yeah...i always get customers like that -_-

Wow, that sucks... How long does it usually take you to draw something like that?

And I know I'd hire you ((I never lose interest. Good art is something I crave)) but... Sheesh, the looks of that just makes me fear what the price would be. eek

actually depends from my mood ^^ it may take from hour to few days... this took 4 days, bout 2 hours drawing every day including using ink ^^

well im not sure what would be expensive, since this art did not look that good as i expected at first, i asked 50k for it...idk...doesn't seem that big amount ^^

Really? Cool... It always takes me at least a day just to get the basics of the drawing and clothes, then I gotta work on folds and such in the clothing, shading... Blah... You have a real talent.

Really? Only 50k? It cost 60k for the art in my siggy! ((Then again, they're complicated avis and the person didn't have much experience with multi-people drawings...))

awww...well it depends...sometimes i do several drawings..^^ and yeah...it may also take that long for me too XD ...well i dont think im that talented^^

yeah...otherwise i go by 60k + (50k as base and extra for the outcome and how hard it was to draw etc ) of course when im not in the mood of drawing i may charge extra ^^ people call me expensive -_-
sorry dude, no offence but for that i wouldn't even pay 5k ...

Bro, your art is sexy, I'd pay 5Ok + just for your art. I payed 5Ok for the one in my siggy.  

ObbyEulia

ObbyEulia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 am
these are ugly.
my cousin and I.
User Image
naked ninja
User Image
auto zomb
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 pm
ObbyEulia
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

awww thnx XD
well yeah...i always get customers like that -_-

Wow, that sucks... How long does it usually take you to draw something like that?

And I know I'd hire you ((I never lose interest. Good art is something I crave)) but... Sheesh, the looks of that just makes me fear what the price would be. eek

actually depends from my mood ^^ it may take from hour to few days... this took 4 days, bout 2 hours drawing every day including using ink ^^

well im not sure what would be expensive, since this art did not look that good as i expected at first, i asked 50k for it...idk...doesn't seem that big amount ^^

Really? Cool... It always takes me at least a day just to get the basics of the drawing and clothes, then I gotta work on folds and such in the clothing, shading... Blah... You have a real talent.

Really? Only 50k? It cost 60k for the art in my siggy! ((Then again, they're complicated avis and the person didn't have much experience with multi-people drawings...))

awww...well it depends...sometimes i do several drawings..^^ and yeah...it may also take that long for me too XD ...well i dont think im that talented^^

yeah...otherwise i go by 60k + (50k as base and extra for the outcome and how hard it was to draw etc ) of course when im not in the mood of drawing i may charge extra ^^ people call me expensive -_-

Bro, your art is sexy, I'd pay 5Ok + just for your art. I payed 5Ok for the one in my siggy.

well thank you for those kind words XD ...im always glad when somebody likes my scribbles...finally school is over and i might start drawing again X3
ummm... isn't 50k a bit much for that?... its cute but... for that amount, you could have had something greater ^^ ...  

itainandatebayo

Clean Pants

13,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

ObbyEulia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 pm
itainandatebayo
ObbyEulia
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

well thank you for those kind words XD ...im always glad when somebody likes my scribbles...finally school is over and i might start drawing again X3
ummm... isn't 50k a bit much for that?... its cute but... for that amount, you could have had something greater ^^ ...

I know right? too late now, at least I received the art you know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 pm
My Old Avi As a Chibi

"Sexy" Chick

Alice

Chick  

Colour Me Burlesque

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 pm
I WANT TO HIRE A GOOD DRAWER FOR MORE THAN 75,000 GOLD. IF YOU WISH TO APLY TO IT PM ME AND SHOW ME A PIECE OF YOUR WORK. FROM THERE I'LL CHOOSE SOMEONE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Your art is amazing~

User Image

Lineart.

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Art Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]