Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

(like my kushina cosplay? biggrin )

It was quiet as the two layed on bed. Circkets chirped outside in a beautiful melody.

"Knock" "Knock"
Though the knocks were ignored since the two were in deep slumber but it did cause Kushina to turn a bit. One of her hand slapped Minato's face.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 am
User Image
(In another part of the castle)

"You guys! That is not the proper way to put up a garland! It needs to hang evenly over the mantle!... Much better!" Iruka shuffled around the scrambling workers, making sure all last minute touches were in place and clashed nicely... That is until he saw one of the new maids carrying around an orange vase, looking rather confused, he decided he'd best intervene.

"Dear, I don't think that vase will go with anything in the set up, who gave that to you..?" The girl gulped lightly as she looked at the floor, "H-hokage-sama told me that I should use an orange vase instead of a purple one..." Iruka sighed, Minato {or his son} was going to be the death of him one day, he was sure of it. He then took the vase from the girl, "I'll take care of this, could you go help out in the kitchen sweetheart..?"

The girl then nodded and quickly dashed off to the kitchen, Iruka looking up and once again becoming agitated as he headed back into the scramble of people, "No no no-- Put that over there! it simply doesn't look right putting that candle stick holder on the fireplace..!" He took the aforementioned item and handed the man the orange vase, "Could you go put this in the basement for me..?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:58 am
User Image

Minato sputtered and looked over at his wife accusingly before hearing the knocking once more. He then let out a grunt as he got off the bed and walked over to the door, opening it and looking out to the person beyond the wooden barrier with a yawn, "...Yes..?"

(Yes! It's awesome! XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

(at the uchiha manor)

Itachi just finished his 500th push ups; he stood up stretching his back, arms, legs. He was interupted though when his mother shout out his name with a letter in her hand. With the Uzumaki crest embedded on it. He raised an eyebrow, a party? Strange.

SasuNarufan4evas

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:08 am
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

It was after her husband who left the bed that she woke up. Noticing a servant at the door telling her koi that the party is almost ready. Minato bowed then closing the door turned around facing already dressed Kushina in her party gown. She laughed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 am
User Image

Mikoto looked upon her stoic faced son with a light smile, "Are you going to come with us Itachi? The Uzumaki's are very hospitable."

(I'm not really at one with her character-- But one cannot leave Itachi hanging! Goes to do Minato next)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 am
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

(lol!!!!)

He kept his eyes on the invitation then stared at his mother. Closing his eyes he walked towards his room, "I'll go tell Ototou, mother."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 am
User Image

Upon hearing his wife's melodious laugh, Minato soon joined in as well. "..I'm always going to wonder how you are able to do that so fast..!" He then leaned up and kissed her temple, "Now let this slow poke get himself dressed as well! I can't fall too far behind..!" He then grabs his tux and heads into the bathroom to freshen up a bit, smiling the entire way.  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 am
User Image

Mikoto giggled as she walked inside after her son, knowing full well that there would soon be a family meeting to discuss the invitation.

(And this means the our Sasuke can finally come in as well! smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 am
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Kushina softly giggled at her husband. He seems to have bad chemistry with ties, since they are the ones who slows him down when he's getting dressed. And sure enough the bathroom door opened with her husband smiling sheepishly. She walked towards him tying his tie. "You should get a bow." Laughing at her own remark.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:37 am
User Image

Minato pouted slightly, mumbling some what childishly as he crossed his arms, "You know I look terrible with a bow tie..!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 am
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

(omg! finally! xd but shes not online crying )

Itachi didn't waste a second getting dressed, he never likes to be late or waiting for others. Walking towards his brother's room he knocked on the door.

SasuNarufan4evas

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:40 am
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

"Oh, you look handsome in anything." She said, giving him a kiss on his cheek after she finished.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
(And now that part will wait until our Sasuke gets on and wonders how we've ended up at 4 pages already! XD )  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 am
Nokoru-chan101
(And now that part will wait until our Sasuke gets on and wonders how we've ended up at 4 pages already! XD )
lol we're keeping this alive biggrin naru-chan will be proud 3nodding  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces