0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 226

RoseColouredPetal

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:29 am
Jen_J betch
RoseColouredPetal
These stories really turned me on lol. Im a lesbian, but i haven't been with a girl yet.
hahahaha exactly me too. L.OL

haha. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:09 pm
ivyland13
man im 16 and i havent even had my first grid or les sex yet and all these storys are turning me on
i know how you feel i havn't done it yet either but my friend just told me she was bi and i got a feeling that she wants to sex with me  

Moneygirl14 In

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
man im 16 and i havent even had my first grid or les sex yet and all these storys are turning me on
i know how you feel i havn't done it yet either but my friend just told me she was bi and i got a feeling that she wants to sex with me

HONEY THEN GO FOR IT *CHEERING YOU ON*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:43 pm
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

I want to but i keep thinking that i might mess up or something  

Moneygirl14 In

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 pm
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

whats so messed up about doing her  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 pm
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

Nothing its just this is the first girl that wants to do this with me stare  

Moneygirl14 In

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 pm
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

oh sorry i lost it for a second i forgot that you said you havnet done it yet (had to read over the mgs for a sec my bad redface ) but well i think you should just tell her you havent done it before and once she gets the point i think she will take you through the steps on her body sweatdrop (i think)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

oh sorry i lost it for a second i forgot that you said you havnet done it yet (had to read over the mgs for a sec my bad redface ) but well i think you should just tell her you havent done it before and once she gets the point i think she will take you through the steps on her body sweatdrop (i think)
Thats another part that is gonna take me some time to get used to after what happened with a bet when i was 12  

Moneygirl14 In

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 pm
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

Thats another part that is gonna take me some time to get used to after what happened with a bet when i was 12

what happen with bet  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:09 pm
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

what happen with bet
Um me and my friend was watching a scary movie and we made a bet about how some girl was gonna die and we both lost the bet so we both had to um sweatdrop lick each other below the belt  

Moneygirl14 In

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 pm
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

what happen with bet
Um me and my friend was watching a scary movie and we made a bet about how some girl was gonna die and we both lost the bet so we both had to um sweatdrop lick each other below the belt

how it taste?! (cuiros)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:17 pm
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

what happen with bet

how it taste?! (cuiros)
um it tasted weird to me cause when she wanted me to go first i told her to go first cause i ddidn't now what i was doing and then she showed me how  

Moneygirl14 In

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

what happen with bet

how it taste?! (cuiros)
um it tasted weird to me cause when she wanted me to go first i told her to go first cause i ddidn't now what i was doing and then she showed me how

...now im afraid to do it now  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

what happen with bet

how it taste?! (cuiros)

i was afarid to do it at first and i'm still afarid to do it  

Moneygirl14 In

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:27 pm
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13
Moneygirl14 In
ivyland13

what happen with bet

how it taste?! (cuiros)

i was afarid to do it at first and i'm still afarid to do it

great now what we gonna do if we want to have it with a girl and we are like 63?  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff