Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demons Don't Cry <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

judifwopez

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:36 pm
Devon had made sure he touched the tip of the demon hunters hand so he could see what was happinig. HOLY!! Devil Trigger?!?! I havent seen that in forever. Best to stay away for a while. he thought as he turned a corner, still holding Kirsta's hand  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:40 pm
Kirsta tried to resist his tug,
"Wait! What's going on? I can help!" She was almost crying.
"He is the only family I have, I have to help him." She looked up into his big blue eyes, her own green ones filling with tears.

confusedgrl07

judifwopez

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm
He unlocked his house and pulled her inside. "Ok I'm going to try to make this make as much sense as possible. I am a demon, for starters. Long ago A demon rebelled against the demon king, Mundus and they have been fighting back and forth. I think that that guy is a demon hunter, though I am no quite sure on which side he is on. Our family is one of the I guess you would say ' higher in power' families bu we just sat back and let the battle unfold. Anyway if he says to get you out of there, then there just might be trouble. Even tough I just met you, I will do anything to protect you. A while ago I saw him change into his Devil Trigger, I haven't seen one of those in I don't know when. Devil Triggers are very powerful and dangerous, therefor we stay away. he said while pacing back and forth. He went to the kitchen and got out a bag of chips and started to eat. why do I always eat when I'm nervous?? he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:23 am
It had started to rain while Sparda was fighting. This isn't good. The last time I fought demons in the rain, someone very close to me died. This thought gave Sparda new detirmination. There is no way that I am going to let my niece die. I will gladly join my sister if I have to in order to save her. There were less demons than before, many of their bodies were scattered around the skate park. Even though there were only a few left, Sparda was still exhausted. On top of that he had been cut in several places, if he didn't stop the bleeding soon, he was going to die. This is it I have to end this now! He took out his twin pistols and crossed them. This is for my sister and my niece! He thought as he charged up the last of his demonic energy.

"Jackpot." He said as he fired his ultimate charge shot.

The bullets fired looked like red and blue energy beams as they spun around and into each other. They hit the demons and left nothing left. His energy spend, Sparda dropped his guns and collapsed on the ground, he looked up at the cloud filled sky and the rain falling down.

"I am glad i got to meet you Kirsta, and goodbye. Remember devil's never cry." He let this come out as both a statement that nobody could hear, and as a thought only Kirsta could hear.  

Zion Heios nebradia

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:26 pm
Kirsta let out a pained, ragged breath, hearing her Uncle's words run through her mind. Her knees gave out and she fell to the ground. Tears streamed down her face and a large pain filled her chest.

"He's gone!" She let this out in a scream, then closed her eyes and cried.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:11 pm
Devon quickly checked back to see what was going on oh no... he watched as Kirsta fell. He bent down to try to help her out. He gently stroked her back and made soothing sounds.  

judifwopez

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Kirsta snuggled close to Devon and buried her face in his neck, crying. She let him rub her back, and sniffled, kissing his neck softly.
"Th-thank you." She whispered, tears making it hard for her to speak.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 pm
"Anytime. If you ever need anything don't hesitate. he said in a low voice trying to make her feel better. ((sorry it's a little I'm a bit busy))  

judifwopez

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:03 pm
Sparda could feel arms carrying him somewhere, but he didn't know where. Before he knew it he had been set down and he could here the sounds of somebody crying and someone else trying to calm that person. Once he had been set down, he heard the crier gasp and a second pair of arms had wrapped around his neck. Something wet was dripping on his face and neck. That person had started crying again. Then he heard something come from the crier.

"Uncle I'm so glad your alive."

He knew that he was with Kirsta again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm
Devon watched as the demon hunter was brogue to his house and Kirsta leaped onto him. He smiled as he saw her smile. So he didn't die? he thought as he watched her hug him.  

judifwopez

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:53 pm
Sprda reached up and brushed his niece's tears away.

"I thought I told you that devil's never cry silly girl."

He smiled at his niece, then turned to her demon protector.

"Thank you for protecting her. She is my sisters child and even though you might have feelings for her let me tell you that it is my duty to protect her."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 pm
Devon watched the uncle-niece moment silently. He quickly turned to the demon hunter as he was spoken to "Your welcome."he said then listened to the rest. "Yes sir"he said curtly  

judifwopez

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces