6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 am
i be lurking whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 am
Kain Ravenlock
tbh im actually suprised at how many different people actually posted over half of you ive never even seen a single post from you....we have introduction forums so that we can get to know our new members.Theirs actually Plenty of Crew forums on here where people have tried setting things up.If you go to the zomg main forum there have been a few help postings.I've only been here for about a month if im correct yet ive seen plenty of postings of this sort yet im seeing so many people saying theirs nothing interesting to post in or theirs no event when actually since ive been here ive seen about 5 different people try to assemble events....
I know I know im not an admin of any sort for this guild so dont take offense to what ive said but, its just observations that i have made since joining....

No offense taken, Kain. Glad to see even though I'm not here, people care about the Crusaders. Anyways, I figured after reading this I would introduce myself. Hello there.  

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lulububble

Ruthless Noob

8,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:12 am
Im not sure if i've ever posted or not. But I think I have donated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:20 pm
i cant really post bc my comp keeps breaking  

Enkeri

O.G. Explorer

lee_death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 pm
i think its a good ideal but bad at same time cause wat about ppl who cant get on alot like some of us but also there are the some who have quit or posibilty that they have for got there pass word or some thing like that  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 pm
I think it's a great idea even though i never post.... theres nothing keeping me in the feel that WE are the crusaders if ya know what i mean >.< i'd love to this the crusaders reborn. heart  

I 13th Arcana I

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Evil Yasutora

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 pm
Hidden Arc
Evil Yasutora
I get on ZOMG every day but I dont post on threads, but I do read them.So the question is do I deserve to be deleted. -1 vote for this idea.

You don't deserve to be deleted now that you posted, I'll just delete those who really never just posted.
I'm tired of seeing people say they want to join because the guild sounds cool but never really post. -.-

Ok thank you for answering my question. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 pm
has there been a date set for the inevitable oblivion of inactive members or just sometime in the next week?  

Consortist

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm
Evil Yasutora
Hidden Arc
Evil Yasutora
I get on ZOMG every day but I dont post on threads, but I do read them.So the question is do I deserve to be deleted. -1 vote for this idea.

You don't deserve to be deleted now that you posted, I'll just delete those who really never just posted.
I'm tired of seeing people say they want to join because the guild sounds cool but never really post. -.-

Ok thank you for answering my question. biggrin

You're welcome. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm
Paulo Fox
i cant really post bc my comp keeps breaking

D:  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 am
Consortist
has there been a date set for the inevitable oblivion of inactive members or just sometime in the next week?
No date has been set that i know of.Right now thou by what ive read and heard arc is just reading everyones replies for now and trying to decide on exactly what to do  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:16 pm
Hey! It's been a while i'm sorry, I understand your case though, but another thing i'm just saying, its well kinda the school season so less time to be online for quite a few ppls. If you want to clear out ppls try doing at the time where its the christmas season and ppl are on vacation then (til January or somthing like that). Make it like a test of some kind to figure whose active an what not. KK good luck ^^.

PS: oh by the way if you are considering the proposal and I fail whtever test you will do then, its k to ban meh. I understand, kinda busy even on the holidays now sweatdrop .  

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

CliffyD

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 pm
I think it is a really good idea  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:30 pm
Azuremage_Violet
Hey! It's been a while i'm sorry, I understand your case though, but another thing i'm just saying, its well kinda the school season so less time to be online for quite a few ppls. If you want to clear out ppls try doing at the time where its the christmas season and ppl are on vacation then (til January or somthing like that). Make it like a test of some kind to figure whose active an what not. KK good luck ^^.

PS: oh by the way if you are considering the proposal and I fail whtever test you will do then, its k to ban meh. I understand, kinda busy even on the holidays now sweatdrop .

Umm. . . why would I ban you? <.<

Anyway, you're right about that. :3

I'll postpone this then until the Christmas time. :3
Going to announce this later once I don't feel lazy. :3  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Proctor Vivian Arcana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 am
I agree.  
Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]