Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Top Secret~ Area 51 RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolishsofunn?
  Yush
  Nuhuh
View Results

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 am
User Image If anyone had even been looking at her, they would of seen her eyes practically filled to the brim with extreme sadness. I wish I knew my actual name, and family, and... life She sighed a small sigh, and slowly started backing through the wall...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 am
C-could I just randomly join?? >.<

RP-er C:
Name: Alix Xaphen [Test #3244]
Opinion on captive magical teens/aliens: She doesn't really like them. The only one she meet tried to fraking kill her >:l
Biography: She was created to be a perfect human and the computer that ran Area 51. She had a couple of malfunctions, though. Instead of being obedient and sweet, Alix is stubborn and rebellious. They tried to program her so she thought she was a captured human, but she deified it and now they use her as a test subject. She's smarter than any other robot in Area 51, and pretty much knows everything about it.
Personality: Alix is extremely strong and stubborn, despite her small size. She seems fragile and shy on the outside, but she's defiant and outgoing on the inside. She has a little bit of a temper, but she's really forgiving.
User Image  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am
Oh ya sure smile Welcome!
Eh, just start wherever you want, in an office, jail cell, ect. mkay?

MusicLuva345
C-could I just randomly join?? >.<

RP-er C:
Name: Alix Xaphen [Test #3244]
Opinion on captive magical teens/aliens:Neutral...? Never meet any of them before :/
Biography: She was created to be a perfect human. She had a couple of malfunctions, though. Instead of being obedient and sweet, Alix is stubborn and rebellious. They tried to program her so she thought she was a captured human, but she deified it and now they use her as a test subject.
Personality: Alix is extremely strong and stubborn, despite her small size. She seems fragile and shy on the outside, but she's defiant and outgoing on the inside. She has a little bit of a temper, but she's really forgiving.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:20 pm
(Gekko's appearance.)

User Image

"Well... I know what you're thinking. Where is my family? We'll sneak into the archives first." Gekko said, taking out a pod-like capsule. "This is how we are getting out." He took out a pill from the pod. "These will make your body heat lower so that the cameras can't sense you. I'm just glad they don't render it on actual images." Gekko said, eating a pill.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image Blitzari started backing up even more. She was extremely confused.
Escape? Wha- Officer Janely- Good Place- Safe House- Evil Outside- Safe- Safe- Safe- Escape? -Why?- Safe- Escape...
Thoughts were swirling around in her head, Blitzari started to panic, her heart beat rising. The room started spinning a little bit...
The Microchip implanted at the base of her neck started up, projecting foreign thoughts into her brain.
These people are bad influences
They need to be... terminated
Don't escape
This place is safe, warm, loving place
Safe,
Warm,
Loving....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

"She probably has a microchip on the back of her head... I can hear it.." Gekko thought, his hand hitting the microchip out of Blitzari's hair with super speed. "There we go."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image Blitzari looked suprised. Suddenly, her thoughts were cleared.
This place is bad
Never should of
Believed him

Her eyes set with determination, she said, "Mkay. Lets go..." as she held out a hand for the pill  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aedre "Aer" Cheveyo - A Shadow Manipulator

Aedre took one of the pills and swallowed it easily. He suddenly shivered, feeling what seemed like a cold draft creep up his spine. He dispersed the orb of collected shadows and, with a smirk, said, "Well then, let's go." He disappeared in a shroud of shadows and went through the meal slot. He knocked out the only guard outside and unlocked the cell door. With a flourish, it opened without a single squeak, and Aedre's shadow form beckoned them.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image Blitzari swallowed the pill, then walked through the wall to her cell. Happily, she set it on fire, then screamed so that the gaurds would think she was dying or something. After making sure the fire was white hot, she smiled and turned invisible, then walked through the jail cell bars.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Gekko walked through the door with Akino. "So... You're going to help us escape?" Akino asked. "Yep. Anyways, the guards will be fooled." Gekko said, taking down his glasses. Meanwhile, in the guardroom... "I was sure that I saw that door open." A guard said. "You're just losing your mind on the first day on the job, Rick. Don't worry." Another guard said. "Ok then..." Rick said, stilling eyeing the screen.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aedre "Aer" Cheveyo - A Shadow Manipulator

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Rain, you have your PMs set to friends only. D= ]]

Aedre chuckled at Blitzari, saying, "That'll be a good distraction." His shadow form skipped ahead several steps before stopping, remembering that he really didn't know his way around very well. He turned around and looked at Gekko, asking, "So, uh, where to first?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image Blitzari laughed, that was pretty hilarious. Of course, being invisible, that was a bit diconcerting. Aedre's funny... she thought, glad for once she could smile again. She ran to catch up to Gekko. "So whats your story again?" she asked.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

"We're first going to the archives, which are located 3 floors down. After the second floor, our powers will be negated by machines. Anyways, I came from Tokyo, where I first learned my powers in a fight. I apparently tripped him, so when I threw my first punch, I couldn't even see it due to my powers. Eventually, I got used to seeing faster, so I can now see a punch as slow as a snail." Gekko said. "Then I got here when my friend told on me for punching him for taking my project."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:18 pm
User ImageAlix's system rebooted. She let out a sigh, and opened her eyes. "Of course." She thought,"I'm in a cell again." She lazily yawned and rubbed her eyes, getting up slowly. "Nnggh..." She groaned, "I hate being rebooted." She stumbled over to the door, and put her hand on it. A successful click noise came from it, and she opened the locked door. She took a glance at the guard, shrugged, and walked away. "Hey!" He called, kind of surprised, "Get back here!" Alix kept walking, ignoring him. "U-uhh.." The guard said, dumbfounded. It was clearly his first day. She sighed, and walked out the door that lead to the archive part of Area 51.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image Blitz (we shall call her that now) smiled and listened to his story, wishing she had her own story. "I woke up and was in a cryogenic freezer." isn't a very good story. Oh well, enough wallowing in self pity... she thought, as she bounded ahead and opened the door and bowed cheesily for the rest to go in to the archieves room.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff