Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
A message to ALL girls -->PLEASE READ<-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amaranthineP

3,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 am
4laugh

>> This made me smile even though I'm currently depressed because of a boy. rofl Thanks very much for this encouraging message...

You're pretty too! 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 pm
Thank you. I'm a person who is pretty confident, but I'm definitely not invincible. Things like this are a great boost (this is me trying to type past midnight, I'm not exactly a night owl so I'm sorry if I sound silly).

Oh, and you're adorable! (hugs)  

Kiki Traum

Friendly Explorer

Tolora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm
Freckle Ghost
Thank you. I'm a person who is pretty confident, but I'm definitely not invincible. Things like this are a great boost (this is me trying to type past midnight, I'm not exactly a night owl so I'm sorry if I sound silly).

Oh, and you're adorable! (hugs)

You are lovely , don't forget that ever! :)
And thank you ! *hug back*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm
Well said.  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

IrisIrene88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 am
Aww, why thank you very much =] You are a very sweet person and you look lovely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 am
This post made me laugh, cry, and see things diffrently. I love this post, it is beautiful, ur beautiful, every1 is in their own way :33 im the kinda of girl that is nice to every1 i love every1 no 1 deserves 2 b called ugly,if u do ur ugly because thats not right. EVERY1 IS DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! heart heart heart

ll CRAYONZ ll

5,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

sexy-goth-chick-1551

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 pm
this made meh smile lots cuz ive been depressed and stuff and there r so many girls at my skool who i thought wuz prettier than meh but now u made meh realize how beautiful i am inside and out thank you s much biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:15 pm
no problem girls <333  

Tolora

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 am
Tolora
And try not to make an alternate you, it'll only make the real you feel like you're not good enough, even though you are <3 heart

Oh, that is so well said. I think it just made me realize something important. :3
Also, sorry for quoting this from something you said to someone else. >.<;;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 am
Thanks. Like oo0heARtbReaK0oo at the top of the page, I'm kinda depressed about a boy right now and feel like he rejected me in part because of my looks. So this was nice to hear, and you're beautiful. <3  

Hersheydudette

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 am
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

I need to turn that into a chant for when I start meditating smile It's hard for me to say I'm beautiful, when the person who should support me and love me unconditionally (my mother) always brings me down and feel depressed. -sighs-

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 am
Goodness, so many replies o:
I can't respond to all of you individually but I am so glad this is helping!
You really are beautiful, and I don't even have to see you to know that. Everyone is beautiful <3

If anyone ever needs advice or just someone to talk to feel free to PM me or comment my profile whee

Tolora

Your Soothing Serenade

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:19 am
Tolora
Read this from start to finish, please <3

YOU.ARE.BEAUTIFUL and stunning, and gorgeous, and of course soooo pretty.
It does not matter what you look like. Black, white, asian, mexican, a mix, something else. Tall, short, average. Stick skinny, vulumptous, or average. Long hair, short hair, red hair, brown, brunette, blonde, rainbow, pink, purple, blue, green, ANYTHING. Curly, staight, frizzy, wavy, bald. Green eyes, blue eyes, brown eyes, hazel eyes, grey eyes. Freckles or no freckles. Everything about you is beautiful.
Whether you are straight, or bisexual, or gay, you are perfect in every way.
Girly girl, prep, gothic, punk, skater. Christian, atheist, muslim, Jewish, etc.
It does not matter who you are. You are beautiful. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Don't let the mean girls tell you that you are not pretty enough. Don't let the person you are helplessly in love with tell you you are ugly, because you are gorgeous. Don't let over pressuring mothers tell you everything that is wrong with how you look.
Whether you are the happiest person on Earth, severely depressed, or a mix of both, you are perfect and beautiful.
It does not matter if your arms and legs are smooth and tanned, or scarred from moments when you just couldn't take it, because either way people have no right to tell you what to look like. You are beautiful in every way, and that is no lie.
Maybe no one says anything rude about your looks to you. Maybe you tell YOURSELF that you're ugly. As someone who often has to deal with this problem too, just remember that you are so unique and in so many ways. Look for your favorite feature, be it your bright eyes, or shiny hair, or cute little pointy nose. Tell yourself that you are beautiful. Believe it, because it's true. It's so true.
Don't shy away from the mirror. Look into it and smile at your reflection. That's right, SMILE because you are beautiful! Are you tired of hearing that? Well I'm going to say it again. You are BEAUTIFUL!
Take too many pictures of yourself. Put them on Facebook. When someone tells you you're pretty, don't deny it. Embrace it. Believe it. You are beautiful!
Text your best friend and randomly tell her how pretty you think she is. It'll make her smile, I swear. Tell others how beautiful they are, and MEAN IT. When you see the beauty in others, you begin to see it in yourself, too.
Go a day without makeup. I dare you. You'll be much prettier than you think <3
Laugh, dance, sing. Run around outside like a ten year old at midnight. Be happy and know that you're beautiful, because you are.
You are amazing and perfect in every way. You're so pretty.
And remember, even when it seems that the world is against you and there's no reason to go on, there are many people out there who love you. So many people would cry if you died.
Even I don't know you, but I love you.
You are beautiful. Please, believe me smile

[x] This is me. I like the way I look and I'm damn proud to admit it, too smile

What about you, beautiful? heart

You are very beautiful. I'm Beautiful JUST LIKE YOU and im Gosh damned proud of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:31 am
This is wonderful. It really made me smile. It sounded pretty Epic because I was listening to an Epic orchestra piece behind it.  

mii jigoku

Tolora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 am
Ahahha, that sounds awesome XD  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items