Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Muse Revival- Adoption/Rivals/Guardians/Servant & More- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your fav?
  Nhekayla
  Soul-Lexis
  Setsumi
  Maramu
  Decaya
  Jumanjii
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:34 pm
Sounds like fun xD, should I start a rp (unless you'd rather), where would they be most likely to run across one another?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:57 pm
@Faith-
If you'd like to start an rp that is fine, as I won't be off work until....5 hours from now. x__x Any location would do well since my Kalona travels endlessly.

@ bro-
Eeeee. I'll def. take Sigurd into consideration. 83 It'd be an eye-opener for Nahanni, to learn that scary appearances doesn't always = scary individuals. Plus I hadn't expected an entire family unit to come along with the proposal, so it'd be a welcoming setting for her to end up in. ^_^ Let me think on it some more before jumping the gun?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:20 pm
No problem, Silent! =) Offer's on the table. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm
Nahanni basket?! Eee!

Xaivary would adopt a basket, but, she's a loner and a wanderer and I'm not sure if that would be the best sort of situation for a lil Nahanni.

I've done some OOC with Sigurd, though, and I think he would take good care of her if that helps any? XD!!!

Also, curse my sporadic muses. I'll reply sometime soonish, Silent. XD  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 am
silent nyhility
[laughs darkly]

well, goodness knows Decaya needs a lot of rping for me to sharpen out her personality. So I'd say yes to all encounters, just name which you you'd like first. 83

late reply and utter failure on my part

buwhahahahahah ok your pick <3 <3 I'll start one <3

Nyhility generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 pm
I'll let the numbers decide between your trio, since I'd love to rp against them all.

Here we go Hanging! xD

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 pm
I would have offered my Angeni of Redemption to adopt (since she does love adopting foals so) but I'm a day late, boo.

ANYWAY!

If you'd like Jumanjii to run in to Ecclesia (they met when they were both foals YEARS ago) she really doesn't have a lot going on. Her plots fell through and just didn't work out, so she's a blank slate again. Or at least is blank when it comes to plots. I think she'd be surprised to see how he's grown, even if he was gruff.

Ecclesia really hasn't changed much. She's a little bit more of a traditionalist, has some views that are a bit old fashioned, but really hasn't had an opportunity to get out much. Just an idea, I don't have any expectations or hopes, just think it would be interesting to let 'em bump in to one another again. I know meet and greets aren't always epic, but it's been so long since they've met I'd have trouble coming up with a plot without knowing how they get along.

xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:58 pm
wooooow, it's been so long I've forgotten Manjii's childhood contacts. .____.!
I'd love a meet up rp with you Uta, even if I do tend to avoid meet/greets. xD They are already acquainted, so it'll be fun. As far as settings go, anywhere in particular it must be, ect?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm
I try to avoid meet and greets myself, but sometimes when it's reuniting two old characters, until I know how they get along, I struggle coming up with a fun idea. So I don't mind having them meet, but if somewhere along the RP either of us gets an epic idea to brighten up things or take it down a fun path, I'd be all for it!

Ecclesia can show up anywhere. She tends to roam a little bit, but probably stays closer to the plains and greener areas of the world. She hasn't been up to the mountains or sea, since she does like to kind of keep close to her family since that's important to her, but . . . she's old enough to actually get out on her own. :3 But I can put her in any environment you wish!

Also - I love the idea of Kaiya having some history with Soul Lexus, btw. If yo uwant to harass me via AIM or PM, I'd love to work out details. I know Shyam (her fallen brother) is going to have a big part in her eventual demise. But I haven't decided if he was going to give the ending blow or actually find some help to destroy her. So Soul might not actually have to do alot, but . . . yeah.

Her demise isn't going to happen for a nice long while yet, but, that doesn't mean she can't have a confrontation or two with him before then. She's meant to have a tragic ending since her lifestyle IS so dangerous, it makes sense that someday she'll fall. But yeah. . . .just hit me up! :3 She could stand a few more enemies anyway, and the fact that he turns away from her, casts aside his teachings is fun. Will make for some good plot at any rate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm
ugh, it's late but here's an rp link for you uta. xD
we can pm other details/plots laterzz~

Chapter Unexpected

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:33 pm
Hi! I think Rin would work great for the Nahanni adoption plot if you are interested. Rin is a mare that would go to the extremes to protect those she cares about; she is head strong and caring, a feisty spirit who will do almost anything to keep her friends and family safe.

I am still working out her personality, but she would definitely be a good mother to the tiny Usida :}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 am
silent nyhility
I'll let the numbers decide between your trio, since I'd love to rp against them all.

Here we go Hanging! xD
Sikine it is then!  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm
Concerning Nahanni:

I think I will decide on Sigurd being the adoptive character for my Usdia. ^_^ I enjoy the idea that she will already be accompanied by a 'variety' of family members, so it'll truly help develop her shy and hesitant nature.

@Uta-
Haha, I might have to bother you via pm lately dear, as my muses for rp have been stumbling between different characters lately. ^^; At the rate I am going with rps, I'd be happy to even get 1 backdated rp out of them. 8'3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm
I have a new girl by the name of Amandine which I'd love to toss at Jumanji, if you don't mind? c: She's an easy-going, charismatic girl who, because of a difficult past, finds it difficult to open up to others. She's basically living a paradoxical life - she's a social butterfly who craves attention, but shies away from attention because she fears she'll end up hurt again.  

Three Tailed Fox

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:47 pm
silent nyhility

@Uta-
Haha, I might have to bother you via pm lately dear, as my muses for rp have been stumbling between different characters lately. ^^; At the rate I am going with rps, I'd be happy to even get 1 backdated rp out of them. 8'3

You can PM me anytime you want, luffie! And take all the time you need for our RP. I don't mind backdated RP or whatnot for them, if you wanted some 'official' memories. Right now I'm just having Ecclesia recollect their initial meeting, when he was stuck in that silly log and she had to push him out of it. Teehee.

But yeah, no rush, pressure, or worries. :3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces