Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Let's do this for us sweetheart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 pm
Weight: 156.5.. guess it wasn't.

Breakfast/Lunch: tomato soup and chips
Dinner: corn bread and wine w/ sprite
Snack: bag of sunchips

Uh... was with my friend this morning but cam home at noon and weighed myself. then ate and got ready.
went to my "boyfriend's" family's christmas party. where his mom, whom is also my friend's mom and invited me to this, let me drink some wine.
"boyfriend" because that's what ppl call him. also my sleepover friend is my "boyfriend." but at this party his family asked if we were dating even though clearly i was with his sister most of the time, who is my friend too.
sleepover friend and i act like we are dating... we kiss and cuddle and cute things like that.

studying for my chem exam now... realizing i know more than I thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 am
Today is a messed up day.... ignoring everything i ate...  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 am
couldn't weigh myself today.

breakfast: 1 bowl of corn chowder
snack: 2 pieces of cheese
lunch: 2 bowls of corn chowder
snack: toast with cinnamon
dinner: 1 bowl of corn chowder

going to be having a lot of soup for the next few days... throat hurts soup makes it feel better and i have a lot of soup in the house.

today is corn chowder day.
tomorrow is tomato soup day.
thursday is vegetable soup day.

friday's christmas eve so... breakfast is light and then lunch at dad's and dinner at aunt's. i am hopefully my throat will be healed by then.
christmas is breakfast at mom's, then maybe friend's house.
26th is family party brunch...

i am thinking i wont be okay with my weight till the next year so i am going to try to not weigh until then...

edit: how can one person not get tired of eating the same thing all day? cause if what is being eaten is good there is no way to open the fridge and not want it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:56 am
weight: 159= lied i needed to know the damage

breakfast: cinnamon toast
lunch: 2 bowls of tomato soup
snack: chips with cheese
dinner: 2 cups of tomato soup
snack: salad

having a bad day...  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 am
Hi... I also eat all day more or less the same (yogurt, vegetables, onions, tomatoes and tuna fish all together..haha i like weird combinations) and i love it so much, i cant get enough... i had to stop myself wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 pm
Lainauriel
Hi... I also eat all day more or less the same (yogurt, vegetables, onions, tomatoes and tuna fish all together..haha i like weird combinations) and i love it so much, i cant get enough... i had to stop myself wink

at least what you seem to eat is pretty healthy.

truthfully I am trying to get rid of many things... like next week I will be eating a lot of beans cause I have like five cans...  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:16 pm
RoseAintMean
Lainauriel

truthfully I am trying to get rid of many things... like next week I will be eating a lot of beans cause I have like five cans...

Well beans dont sound bad to me, they sound quite healthy. I eat canned tuna and canned corn (fresh is much more expensive and Im on student budget) all the time. I think thats still quite low calorie in comparison to eating...canned pineapples! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:21 pm
Lainauriel
RoseAintMean
Lainauriel

Well beans dont sound bad to me, they sound quite healthy. I eat canned tuna and canned corn (fresh is much more expensive and Im on student budget) all the time. I think thats still quite low calorie in comparison to eating...canned pineapples! biggrin

yes beans are healthy... besides all the salt in the cans.
i am on a budget too, so i understand.
think about getting frozen vegetable? last longer than canned cause more in package and a lot healthier than canned corn.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 am
Weight: 158.0 with hair wet.

breakfast: 1 bowl tomato soup
snack: chips with cheese - clearly my favorite...
lunch: bean burrito
snack: m&ms
dinner: 2 bowls of tomato soup

uhh... nothin till three...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:17 am
good luck!we actually have the same height,age, and body type! wow you goal is a lot less than mine.im aiming for 145-150. do you mind that since we are the same height and body type if i ask whats your pant size now? i have a pair from a while back that are my goal but if at 150 i still cant get into them then ill give them to my friend.  

BitterFantasy

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 am
BitterFantasy
good luck!we actually have the same height,age, and body type! wow you goal is a lot less than mine.im aiming for 145-150. do you mind that since we are the same height and body type if i ask whats your pant size now? i have a pair from a while back that are my goal but if at 150 i still cant get into them then ill give them to my friend.

That is pretty awesome that we are alike. =]
my goal is a lot more than your's, not less. trying to get done to like 125, but mini goals along the way is how my mind works.

I am actually wearing junior sizes... I am size 11 right now in juniors and about 10s in womens (but pants range depending on how they fit) but at 145 i was in 9s in juniors and about 6-8s in women's if that helps.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 pm
RoseAintMean
BitterFantasy

my goal is a lot more than your's, not less. trying to get done to like 125, but mini goals along the way is how my mind works.

I am actually wearing junior sizes... I am size 11 right now in juniors and about 10s in womens (but pants range depending on how they fit) but at 145 i was in 9s in juniors and about 6-8s in women's if that helps.

well i said less as in weight wise.125 is less than 150.but i see how you see it now. i have to lose like 40pounds. right now i wear a size 13 in juniors so maybe i should think to lose more.the pants i have i want to fit are a 7 juniors.eek.  

BitterFantasy

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 pm
BitterFantasy
RoseAintMean
BitterFantasy

well i said less as in weight wise.125 is less than 150.but i see how you see it now. i have to lose like 40pounds. right now i wear a size 13 in juniors so maybe i should think to lose more.the pants i have i want to fit are a 7 juniors.eek.

well you could always lose weight in different areas than me. i think once you reach your goal weight, try them on... if they dont fit but you like how you look... i say give the pants away  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:47 am
Weight: 157.5

Breakfast: nothing yet...
Lunch: At Dad's... I know a lot of food- chips and french onion dip, veggies, egg nog, cheese
Dinner: At Aunt's... won't be a lot- green bean casserole, baked beans

Errr....

So I am cooking an apple pie for my gramp for his Christmas gift.
And I am cooking my dad this apple pie but not in a pan just like a small pot thing so I didn't have to make a whole two pies... one only for my dad.

So glad my friend came over yesterday to help wrap gifts. but so not glad he left me for a party where he drank and forgot about texting me so I went to sleep...

I will be back on later after lunch, but after dinner I wont be.

Tomorrow I am weighing myself on my mom's scale which makes me look like I weigh less, but I am putting on here anyway.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 am
Weight: idk i can't trust my mom's scale..

Breakfast: cheesy potatoes, fruit, sparkling cider, eggnog
Lunch/Dinner: a little bowl of soup with crackers, and corn bread

Uhh I need to take a shower, then organize somethings while my hair drys a little. Then even though I am sick... I am going to visit my friend. I was supposed to go to my friend's house but I can't cause I feel so sick and I am sick... so I don't wanna get them sick but my other friend doesn't mind.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff