Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Legato Canals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 pm
"My resolve is different, mine is strength and power. I am cold, I cannot fail I have goals that I must attain." He uttered pumping himself up as chakra continued to flow throughout his body. He ran through the hand signs on all four jutsu slowly going through them so that he had them committed to memory. (2/4)

After all the hand signs had been memorized he walked down the river to a part when it opened up. "Perfect... Adequate space something I need in order to do these last Jutsu" He nodded to himself, Bob was a rather aloof man. He preferred being on his own over crowds anyway not really wanting to have to wait up for the group. (2/4)

He looked around making sure the coast was clear so that he wouldn't accidentally put something in the line of fire. Considering the four techniques he was learning were primarily offensive it was integral that he have no one in the relative vicinity. After noticing there was no one in sight he realized he could finally begin. (2/4)

"Very well. It appears I can finally begin" He said with a pleased smiled rolling up the scroll he had been looking at tucking it away into his back pocket so that it wouldn't interfere. He huffed blowing the hair out of his luminescent green eyes making sure to clear his line of site so he would properly be able to enjoy his own handy work. "Stay frosty" He whispered uttering his signature catch phrase to give himself a little confidence booster before jumping in. (2/4)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:32 pm
He gazed out ready to attack as hand signs once again formed by solely his right hand. "Hi Kasui no Jutsu [ Ice Spike Technique ]" He said as some of the reserved chakra depleted out. He watched intently as 30 foot high spikes erupted out of the ground piercing through solid earth and continuing up as the loomed ominously over him. (3/4)

"Very very impressive. That could come in handy for snaring some opponents... Though I believe I will like this one more." He said jumping back before yet again forming hand signs with just his right hand. "Hyouton: Haryou Mouko [ Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger]" He stated allowing the chakra to once again flow out a smile of anticipation forming upon his visage. (3/4)

He smiled as a tiger formed out from the river and solidified freezing the ice it stepped on. He watched intently as it arched it's icy back before taking off barreling through the ice spikes with ease and skidding to a stop right in front of him. "It appears I can manipulate you using my chakra" He stated rhetorically. He gestured towards the remaining spikes as he saw the tiger lumber off crashing into the remaining ones before diving into the diver and shattering on impact. (3/4)

"This is why I came here.... I need this water source in order to create you. Both a great offensive and Defensive Technique in my opinion" He spoke a tone of exhilaration laced throughout his words. He formed hand signs for the second to last time holding the remaining seal as chakra yet again poured out and he began to pant from the continuous training. "Just a bit more!" He exclaimed while waiting to see if the fruits of his labor would bare. (3/4)  

A Just War

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:00 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

Yosuke ran to the river. She was hoping to find her friends. She ran down the bank. Feeling sorry for ditching them. She saw Nadare and waved to him as she run to him. "Nada-kun! Yomi-chan" She smiled and continued to run to her friends. She slipped to a stop and took a deep breath to easy her racing heart. She looked up at him and grinned. "Sorry for leaving like that." Yosuke's purple hair cascaded from her shoulders as she smiled at Nadare.

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:31 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare smiled at yosuke his own purple hair dangling over his shoulder in a neat ponytail. "It's quite alright my dear yosu-chan," He said his face splitting into a smile as he stood and wiped his clothes of the snow that clung to them. He put his bukijutsu and bloodline scrolls into his pocket with a grin determined to learn them later on. "So what's up yosu-chan?" He asked a pleasant smile on his face.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

oxoxUser Imageoxox

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

Yosuke stood up and giggled. "Nothing really." She spoke quickly. She took her book out and grinned as she held it up. "The second edition of a book series I've been reading came out." Yosuke spun a few times. Rubbing her book against her cheek. She placed it away and brought forth the small box a child from the village gave her. "Here, a gift given to me. But I'd feel better sharing it with you and Yomi." Yosuke tilted her head to the side and smiled. Snow lacing through her hair as she held the box to Nadare. She looked around and searched for Yomi. "You didn't bury him again did you." With Yomi being so small. it was so easy to lose him in the snow. Yosuke was on edge on that Yomi was missing. Ten-to-one hiding to scare her like he always did.

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare smiled as yosuke nuzzled her book. He reached out and opened the box looking inside it curiously. "Yomi is right behind me last time I checked," He said smiling up at yosuke. He sighed softly and gazed at yosuke. Her beauty was captivating he blushed as he took in her looks. He shook his head and turned his head to hide his blush.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm
"Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei [ Ice Release: One Horned White Whale ]" He uttered holding the final seal as he watched the water swirl and a giant whale form rising out of the water. His eyes widened as it froze it's shadow engulfing him as it reached the peak of it's ascent. It came crashing down on the opposite bank shattering as it connected with the ground leaving a very devastating mark against the river's edge. He watched waiting for the dust and snow to settle so he could accurately observe the carnage that it left.(4/4)

"Alright this is the final technique for me to learn. It's a serious one too. A gateway jutsu in ways" He stated with a smile thinking ahead to a certain S ranked jutsu. He built up some more chakra making sure he had a sufficient amount before attempting this because he didn't want it fail out half way through. "Alright here goes. The last one, after I finish this one I'll go see the kage about getting my headband and assigned to a squad " He mused as the final amount of chakra needed had been built up. (4/4)

His right arm raised up coming to halt just below his chin. He began forming hand signs going at a mediocre speed not needing to blow through them considering this was training. As the final seal formed his left arm rose coming back for what seemed to be a haymaker, "Hyouton: Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu [ Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard ]" He yelled thrusting his left arm forward as black ice swirled around his arm erupting outward slamming into the bank of the river echoing out a loud crashing of noise as the the ice dragon slammed into the earth. (4/4)

Bob stood in awe as he waited for the dust to settle seeing the large crater that was left into the river bed from what he had done. He let out a deep sigh wiping the sweat from his brow as he continued to pant from lack of chakra. He reach into his left pocket gulping down a chakra pill as he took in a deep breathe recomposing himself before turning and walking off heading towards the Kage's office. (4/4)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Rikuto sat miserably by the side of the river, wondering if the same thing was happening everywhere Kages change like the weather I guess. They seem to replace more often than regular shinobi. He stared at the rushing water and sighed, not enjoying his mood, then took one of the massive scrolls he carried with him out. A stylus followed and he began writing, cradling the scroll in his lap so it wouldn't get ruined by the snow. Finishing up his writing, Rikuto stood and started off again, still a little miserable.

((Exits))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku sat on the edge of the river, her knees pulled up to her chest as she watched the rushing water. She was pulling at her hair, twisting and braiding it over and over I can't believe that guy! she thought, glaring at the water.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga
------- || Taijutsu || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

"Hey." Matsu said as he neared Rikuto from behind. There were several villagers walking the riverside nearby. There was a small bridge to their far left that held merchants and villagers taking cargo across the river. "You're not hard to find." Matsu said laying down his bag behind them as he sat down beside Rikuto. He followed her eyes and looked down at the clear water than ran through the channel. It was the clearest water Matsu had ever seen although he would not have remembered any better. He kept his eyes on the water as he began to speak. "I take it that you don't have many female friends." Matsu said. "I know you had been training under that Monk which means that he is a Jounin. I'm not surprised, actually but.." Matsu smiled looking ahead to the other side of the river. "I'm sure there are better teachers." He then looked to Rikuto. "Ones that don't tolerate that kind of inappropriate conversation." Matsu then looked back to the river, looking a bit unsure. "Unless there is something there between you three."

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Glancing up at Matsu as he sat next to her, Riku gave a heavy sigh "I have no female friends. Girls tend to not like me very much, for obvious reasons." she muttered, her eyes returning to the water. So clean, cold and beautiful "Monk-san is NOT my sensei. I'm self trained in all my techniques, including my blood." she replied and shook her head "No one has ever taught me. Except for my father but he died when I was young. As did my mother." she shrugged a shoulder and leaned back, her fingers linked together "There is nothing between us except for the thin threads of friendship. And even now, one of them has lost all my respect."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 am
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu nodded as he listened to Rikuto's history. Every moment that went by, Matsu grew curious as to what Rikuto actually knew. He watched her as she talked, listening intently. Matsu assumed she was versed in a sword discipline but which one and how well was what Matsu was curious. She had spoken about blood and Matsu remembered there being a clan that used techniques involving their own blood. Then Rikuto explained that her parents had both died. Lacking their presence, Rikuto trained herself although Matsu could never imagine starting from the ground up with little to no help. She then spoke of the Monk and Kaito with a displeased tone. Matsu then looked beside Rikuto before asking. "Why have you lost all respect? I mean either one of them seemed forward but not completely offensive." Matsu sounded a bit optimistic although he knew what it meant to defend any of them.

|| --- ||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku quickly waved a hand "Its not both of them. Its Kaito I have the problem with." she corrected. Monk has so far done nothing to insult her. In fact, she found him highly amusing and looked forward to more meetings "He acted...well, stupid. Instead of taking my rejection like a man, he storms off. And when he finally does return, its clear he's done something stupid to himself. He's letting his emotions dictate his actions when his actions should be dictated by honor and the desire to better himself." she sighed, not knowing if what she'd just said made any sense. It did to her but...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu couldn't help but look away and smile to keep from laughing. After a moment, he looked back to Rikuto with a slight smile. "I'm sorry but Kaito is from being a man. I think you expect too much from him." Matsu smiled larger and looked back to the water below. "It's the younger ones that become heavily infatuated and emotionally unstable." He said before noticing the ground begin to soak his pants with melted water. Matsu decided to stand to avoid being frozen again but he did not go. He dusted himself off and kept his eyes on Rikuto. "You are clearly on a different level. You don't need to be getting into matters with that Kaito boy." Matsu then realized the way he had put it and his smile faded in a sudden realization. "I'm not telling you what to do but maybe you can show me a few things with that sword of yours." Matsu looked over Rikuto, standing beside her but not completely over her.

|| --- ||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku snorted through her nose That's for sure. He is NOT a man. she took a deep breath and stood as Matsu did "I don't plan to get into anything with him. I had hoped to be friends but it appears to not be possible." she put a hand on her katana and glanced at Matsu for a few minutes. She sensed nothing behind his words and nodded to his request "Sure." she turned and walked a few feet away before drawing her sword. The blade was nearly as long as she was tall and several pounds heavier than a normal katana but she held it easily. Riku held it so lightly, the hilt resting between her fingers and barely brushing her palm "What would you like to see?"

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games