Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Streets of Harmony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 pm
Quote:
Lynx is following, so exiting as well~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya snickered at the thought of a fight and proceeded to follow them.

[[Exit - Training Grounds/Dojo]]

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  

wolfbain001

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya walked along the streets of Yukigakure slowly, his long kimono flailing in the gentle wind accompanied by the cold. If he hadn't been wearing the kimono, he would have no doubt been freezing by now, but the outfit was so big that it went pass his feet and dragged in the snow behind him. His hands were lost within the too long sleeves. He looked around for any signs of anything amiss within the streets of the village, and wasn't too surprised when he saw nothing. Why would there be any trouble? The ANBU usually patrolled the village from within the shadows, so any criminal activity would have been noticed and handled post-haste. He didn't see why he was actually wasting his time doing this, but he figured it was because he had nothing better to do. He saw his first subject walking through the streets and decided that he might as well get it over with. The girl was heading in the opposite direction from him, which gave him the perfect view of her attire. She was dressed in a blouse that revealed her stomach clearly, and a tight shorts that hugged her thighs. He removed the concealed camera from within his kimono and took a picture quickly before she could suspect anything. And after a while longer of patrolling the streets, he left.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 1/8
Patrol the village! The streets are safe.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ ? ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: ? ~ AC: ? ~ Ryo: ?

Just how long had Yukigakure been in this state? A state of immobility? Where there seemed to be so few shinobi and those few around did nothing? A pact with Konohagakure? Things really seemed to have gone in a dissatisfactory direction and yet it seemed Keiji could not do anything about it at the moment.

The male had actually been apart of Yukigakure for a long time now, yet he'd been off, training on his own for so long. What else was there to do when the village was in such a state of inactivity? There was still much for him to do of course, he was far from being as powerful as he could be. Yet he had decided to take a break from his training and walk the city streets. Trash strewn about, animals here and there, were there even genin to help keep the city clean? Sighing softly, his warm breath turning into steam before him, Keiji took a seat on an available bench and watched the people pass by. Who was the Yukikage now? He could not quite remember, but he felt he would need to have a word with whoever was in charge to try and get things in better shape.

Deciding not to wait any longer, Keiji stood up from the bench and went on his way to the Yukikage's office.

((exit))

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________Genin

Money, money, money. I was what really plagued Chisato's long term plans. She needed ryo to make all her mechanical dreams come true and it was the one commodity she was fairly short of in what supply she'd require to build herself a respectable arsenal. Chi was a simple soul...well as simple as she could get. She'd desired money and took no argument with doing the menial labors that provided the best payment.

Yet this particular job she'd recently gotten into was rather, shady. It was a photography job to take candid photo's of people around the city. It would require stealth. Though these photo's were clearly directed to her to be of a more lecherous nature. Either way Chisaot hadn't any problems with her employers. Meeting the contact for the job in what easily shady manner this sort of job would inquire. Chi would bow to her employer and leave out on her mission.

First would be department stores in Chi's mind it made sense to hit these area's and capture people int he changing rooms. She'd only employ one of the more basic techniques of simple camouflage to fit into the background of wood grain the stalls of the woman's change room had. Given that she was a female herself the task was made far less bothersome for her to complete. Also to make clear of chisato's own view on these actions... well she had none. It simply didn't seem something that big a deal to hide one "shame' from the world when in her mind you could easily lose your clothing or armor just as easily in battle and the thought to hide one modesty was only a useless distraction to a minor thing.

Sexuality didn't elude her but it fell way side of her battle oriented mind. So carrying on in her way of attack Chisato would make a round thirty snap shots of woman in the department store then a few other in crowds that involved up-skirt shots and some that just simple involved moments when woman were caught off guard by the wind or Chisato's own technique to produce a chance sighting. It was all in fairly low taste, but then again these shots weren't for Chi's pleasure. her satisfaction was in the payment in the long run. The joy of being able to cash in these simple a trivial means to retain 500 ryo was nothing to become bothered by.

It became a bit touch and go when she'd had almost be called out on carrying her camara by one woman. Though she'd explained she'd been collecting data for the yukikage and she would have to be sure to see if she could check in on her "mini" leader to see what his words would be to either condemn her for her actions or sweep the small indiscretion under the rug. Given the Young kage's personality from her first meeting she didn't put it past him in her head. Yet she'd move onwards to finish up light in the comfort of the hot spring where she'd be allowed access to the more direct full frontal photo's she'd imagine the characters of her employment would want. the day seemed to drag on in this manner but she'd carry on with out hesitation true in her nature.

the best benefit to Chi's persona was her nonchalant lack of care for most things. This cold heart and expression left her looking rather lost and out of sorts even when she'd been in her home. As if you couldn't read her unless you'd dug in deeper into her person. She'd looked almost like a tourist clasping the camera in hand walking about with this near natural aura about her. Yet once she'd vanish from sight it would feel as if you'd tried to remember something that wasn't ever there. in this way Chisato would leave the starts to head for the hot spring.

_________

ChakraX285
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::1,100 , AC::1,650  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu easily made his way through the winding streets of the village. To anyone, the icy ground would pose as an obstacle but after years of foot travel through the village, Matsu has grown accustomed to it all. Matsu was sure that anyone looking at the village for the first time would feel wonder at the sight but Matsu has been so long within the village that he has lost interest in it's architecture which is what usually stands out the most. The chance to go out to another village was golden and Matsu treasured it. Finally, a trip out of here. Even if it is to the Leaf, I'm lucky to be getting some warmer air. He thought as he put his arms behind his head casually as he calmly walked past the villagers around him. Don't know why this all feels so familiar, though. Heading out to Konoha. I don't remember being there but it feels like I have. The warm air, endless trees and colorful buildings. Could I have dreamed it all? Matsu pondered all the way to the docks.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXX[Mission Posts: 1/4]
The way to the Dragon's Pass was rather uneventful and pretty crowded as well. Michiko didn't like crowds all that much. They were disruptive and primitive. In a sense, everyone will just do what they can to get ahead. People shove, they argue, they fight...crowds were dangerous and they disrupted the calming flow of music. Large crowds made for a wide variety of sounds but they were not the type Michiko preferred. Making sure to have stopped by the general store on her way to the pass, Michiko brought with her a small box filled with garbage bags and a shovel. Her goal might have been to clean up the streets but how was she suppose to do that with so much snow all around. 'I have be be cautious though. Wouldn't want to shovel aside garbage along with the snow.' For the time being her game plan would be to pick up all the stray garbage visible to the naked eye and then she would begin to shovel the streets bit by bit to possibly unearth more uncleanly finds. Then she would slowly bit by bit break down her piles of snow to see if she left out anything. The streets were rather long and wide so Michiko might end up spending a good deal of the afternoon here. 'Oh well...its for a good cause anyways...I'll just practice my vocals while I do this.' Not really caring if people looked at her weirdly or not, Michiko would begin to softly sing her aria while she did her rounds. Instrumentals running through her mind like they were really playing before her, Michiko began to drift off into her own world. Her world of music.

XXX[Mission Posts: 2/4]
Though she was lost in her own world, Michiko would still be paying attention to the world that was reality. Ignoring all those who continue to make their way along the many streets of Yukigakure, Michiko imagined them as blackened shadow figures that she need not pay heed to. Her focus was the ground before her. Setting the shovel and box of garbage bags off to the side, Michiko took out one bag and puffed it open. Holding onto it with her right hand, Michiko would then begin to pick up the obvious signs of litter sticking out amongst the pure white snow. Michiko had to be cautious though when she walked around this particular area as all of the Dragon's Pass was layered with a thin sheet of ice. 'Wouldn't want to slip and break anything. Especially not my piccolo or my hands. I might be able to live without my legs but never my arms or voice. They are my treasures after all.' Still singing along to the music in her mind. Michiko made sure to keep her volume controlled to a normal voice all the while making sure she breathed in enough air to reach the high notes, brought down an octave lower to suit her needs. Up and down Michiko went as she slowly began to realize just how much garbage has accumulated on their fair white streets. It would be a good 10 minutes of bending up and down, as well as digging out larger lumps of garbage before she had completed one section of her route. Settling down next to her shovel, Michiko would take a small break. She had promised a diligent and prompt performance but in the end she was still 12 and this much amount of manual labour took time and work. And for Michiko, this would be her first time in the field.

XXX[Mission Posts: 3/4]
After a quick five minute break or so, Michiko would proceed to get back up onto her feet. Taking a moment to spin around, Michiko did her best to fling off the loose bits of snow. The ones that remained would soon be brushed off with her glove covered hand. Picking up the shovel, Michiko once more did her walk through the area like last time. Unlike before though, Michiko would be using her shovel to lightly shovel away thin layers of snow at a time. Since the snow would be scatter back down later, Michiko wouldn't really need to worry how quickly she go through with this process but it wouldn't do for her. She had to make sure everything was done with cautious and attentiveness, just like when performing a new music score for the first time. She would take a careful look at the sheet of music/frozen path before her and observe carefully. Then she would take her time going over the notes just like how she would take her time to go over the snow cover area in front of her before shoveling it away into a pile of snow. Her hands would ache from such weight but Michiko was determined to see this through. 'Its just shoveling...I can do it...' This process would continue on for another good 10-15mins. As of now, this section would appear to be as bad as she original thought it would be thanks to the first round of trash she collected. 'I've been skimming through awhile and I've only managed to find an additional 3 or 4 items....that's good.' Keeping with her happy tune, Michiko soon found herself done with this particular area. With the streets shoveled and checked, all that's left was to repave the snow around the icy streets.

XXX[Mission Posts: 4/4][Completed]
Taking another short break, Michiko would quickly run through some basic yoga stretches taught to her by her mother. Once the aching muscles in her arms had been worked out, it was time to slowly destroy her snow mountains. With the shovel in hand, Michiko would begin to slowly, bit by bit use the tip of the shovel to slide down along the side of the snow pile as if dealing with an sculpture. Michiko was careful and attentive. Similar to before, Michiko only ended up uprooting an additional 3-4 trash items. All it all it was a good first take. Sadly, this was only the beginning of various more street section. This entire process took Michiko about 45minutes to complete and with her petite frame giving out much faster then expected, Michiko's pace began to slow immensely after the third area. 'Almost done...' Constantly repeating the cycle of pick up obvious signs of trash first, skimming, and redistributing. Michiko ended up with 6 full garbage bag by the end of a 5 hour cleaning period. Leaving them in the trusty hands of the Yukigakure caretakers, Michiko began the slow trek over to the hot springs. Michiko could do for some warming up and being surrounded by pools of hot air should be good for the young girl.

((Exit to Hot Springs))

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae had walked the streets for thirty minuets, praying she would catch wind of her mother if her haunch was correct. Donning a mild disguise, Jae only kept up such an obvious lie in case her father was with her mother. Her hair was split into two pig tails, a fashion she did not like at all and she wore a pair of glasses, fake. Her mother always dragged Jae around the marketplace as a child when she was younger around this time and if her mother was as constant as she remembered she would do the same thing this time like every other. Jae waited patiently, content with trying to warm herself up. Her exposed limbs were turning a light shade of pink, the cold now burning her skin, despite her stubborn attitude at ignoring the cold. Waiting always mad her have to pee and she started dancing around in place. It wasn't long after that that she noticed the flashing of white by a fruit stand. A woman with long tresses of white hair was hunched over a stand, peering at some fruits. Mom. Jae thought, instantly pegging the woman. She was the only woman who would have a full set of white hair in her late thirties. Jae hung back, watching her mom shop. She was content to just watch her mother from afar right now. It had been so long since she had last seen her mother, Jae's memories could not do her justice. After her mom went around buying her wares, she headed off towards the path that took her to the locals residential district. Jae followed after her, watching as her mother checked her purchases as she walked. All of a sudden her mother stopped dead in her tracks and turned to her side, looking back at Jae over her shoulder. Her gaze had narrowed into an icy glare, the aura of a typical housewife gone and replaced by one that any Shinobi had. "I know you've been following me. What do you want?" She growled, the scolding tone was one Jae recognized instantly. Flinching, Jae suddenly remembered when she was a little girl. Her mother took that tone only when she was about ready to kill Jae for her troublemaking ways."I-i'm not here to bother you. I swear." Jae said, trying to reassure her. Her mother turned, clearly on edge. Jae held her hands out, trying to reassure her that she was not up to no good."I-it's me. It's Jae." She said, a little unsure of how her mother would react to that. Her mother had been understanding when Jae had said she would flee while her father had disowned her.

Jae was still unsure if her mother was on her side or not. She waited, the seconds seeming like an eternity. All at once the bag her mother had been holding slipped from her grasp, the contents spilling out in every direction. Jae was startled by the sudden noise and watched as everything rolled left and right. Calm down... Jae took a deep breath and met her mother's wide eyed stare unflinchingly. She did not want to appear weak before her mom.
"J-Jae!" Her mom said, recognizing her. Jae nodded, hugging herself the as if she had been laid bare before her mother. Jae's mom looked about her, looking to and fro as if Jae might be followed."You shouldn't have come to see me! You could get into even more trouble. The Yukikage might suspect you for something. You senseless girl!" Her mom scolded, Jae smiling then. Exactly the same. Jae let her guard down then, moving to her mom quickly and hugging her, despite what her mom had just said."I really missed you." She stated, breathing in her mothers scent as she did so. Her mother stayed stiff for a moment and the softened, hugging Jae back and patting her back in a familiar circular pattern that she used to calm Jae down when she was a child."Foolish girl. I thought I taught you better than to be so careless. You could be followed you know." Jae giggled, a sound that she rarely used unless she was pretending to be cheerful. Her expressions, smiles and gestures were all genuine now that she was before her mother."Yeah. Since when have I ever actually listened to you though?" Jae said, laughing once again. Jae and her mother were on the same page. They did not utter relations aloud and kept things vague. Her mother pinched her cheek, causing Jae to grin awkwardly as she did so. She even missed this pain."Help me pick these up so we can talk in private."

Jae obeyed her mother, helping her collect the fallen groceries. After that was done she followed her mother to a local tea shop, both of them sitting before each other in silence as they received their drinks. Jae held her hands around the cup, warming them. After an extended period of time in silence Jae broke through it first.
"How is he?" Jae asked, making sure not to state their relations in case they were being followed. Watching as her mother took a sip of her tea. Her mom looked cross then, Jae recognizing that expression. Usually when her father did something stupid her mom looked like how she did now."Stubborn man. Refuses to admit he's suffering. He busies himself with work most days and sulks the others. He misses you and is very worried about you. Just the other day the Takeshi's were talking about their eldest daughter being married off to the bakers son. He overheard and instantly turned to stone. I knew he was thinking about you and if you were possibly married by now. He can't help but dread such things... every man does." Jae giggled, covering her mouth with her hand as she did so. She could picture her dad getting defensive on her behalf. During her academy time Jae had a lot more male friends than female and it had always had her dad walking on pins and needles. He refused to let her play with any of them outside of the academy. It was something Jae had took for granted then and missed now."What about you?" Jae asked, looking at her mother. Her mother paused as she was about to take another sip from her tea, giving Jae a cross look."What have you really come to me to speak about Jae? I know you. You wouldn't risk putting us in danger just for idle chit chat, not that I don't miss this. I envy those who get the opportunity to chit chat over tea and take it for granted... My brat had to get herself into trouble. " Jae's mom said, pouting slightly.

Jae rolled her eyes knowing her mom was messing around now.
"Clan business then. I want to know a little bit more before I continue my training. I want to understand it more so I can master it. I understand now that out techniques are not meant to be used in a prolonged battle. The basics are just stepping stones for something greater but the Jutsu that make up the scrolls are not strong enough to stand out on their own. " Jae said, laying out her deductions. Her mother listened intently her gaze drawn on her daughter."It could only mean that we are meant to build upon the basics right? Create a Jutsu that is our own and that is strong enough to be used in one shot." Jae looked to her mother for recognition. Her mother nodded."You have the gist of it. It's meant to be expanded upon, minus the few S ranked techniques that are passed to everyone else. Once you master the basics every student is supposed to create their own Jutsu to expand upon the Saiketsu skills. It is why our clan was nearly killed off. We had so many Jutsu being created constantly, though not many people know that. So in essence to truly master our bloodline you need to come up with something that is all yours." Jae drank her honeyed tea, taking in her mothers words. She had figured that was were she was going to have to do. The Saiketsu bloodline weakened the user greatly and was not wise to use constantly and over a stretched amount of time. She was going to have to come up with a really nasty combo in order to work around this problem."What did you end up creating?" Jae asked, a little curious."I cannot tell you. Each technique is unique to it's creator. We never pass along what we've learned, only to our students." Jae pouted, mimicking her mother to a tsp."I am your student." Jae said, a little vexed. Her mother shook her head, smiling sadly. Jae sighed, understanding. The moment she abandoned her home she was denied that right by tradition. It made no sense to her. It wasn't like they were part of the clan anymore. They had been kicked out when her mother married her father, the outsider. Jae peered outside the window, knowing her time was up and dreading the thought of leaving her mom and not seeing her again for a long time.

"You can't stay here. You know that. Do what you have to do and leave before you are dragged back here and forced to choose between your new home and this place." Her mother warned her, getting to her feet. Jae followed suit, walking behind her mother as she exited the shop. Jae was sullen now. She didn't cry despite her feelings of despair, tears were impossible for her now, since Ayaki's death. Her mother turned to look at her and hugged her tightly, patting her on her back again in reassurance."Stay out of trouble and stay safe. I know the path you are on is different than we expected but I have faith in you. You'll do us proud." Jae looked at her mom, realizing that they were close to the same height now. Her mom had seemed so fierce when Jae was younger, such a strong pillar for Jae to lean on. It was as if time had softened her mother up and made her seem more human and less godly. Jae hugged her tightly before releasing her mother."I'll watch you go this time." Jae said, standing back. Her mom smiled and nodded, waving as she left for home. Jae watched as her mothers figure retreated until she disappeared from sight. She stood there for a long stretch of time, lost in thought. There was a lot she needed to do and she knew it was going to be a painful process for her. Turning away, Jae silently said good bye to her parents and headed off towards the forest, yanking her annoying pig tails loose and tossing her fake glasses away.

[exit forest]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:23 pm
The clones kept a close watch on Jae, after she had disguised herself and stopped they did the same thing but with jutsu, one changed into a child with dark brown hair and began walking around. The other was an older man reading the newspaper. When she began following someone they followed them. The elderly man walked past them catching a small bit of their conversation. She told the woman who she was. The child though could be a little more sneaky, he merely ran around care free rolling a large snowball. After they went to the shop the old man and the child grouped and and told each other what they heard. Then the child snuck into an alley and had turned into a woman with black hair and brown eyes. She walked into the shop and sat at the bar area ordering a cup of tea. The clone made sure to stay some distance away lest his coolness give him away. He was able to listen when they started talking about the clan that was unimportant to him didn't give him any info. When she said that she couldn't stay here because they would make her chose between her new home and this place."New home? Konoha? so her old home was..."He thought to himself. As they left the woman clone get up and headed to the bathroom going into a stall dispelled itself giving the info back to the original and the clone. The elderly man stood as they exited the tea shop folded up his newspaper and began walking in the same direction they did, only ahead a little. He walked slowly as to not lose track and saw the mom depart in his direction. He slowed his pace to follow her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 pm
The clones still transformed as an old man followed the mother with jonin stealth. When they got to the house he stopped and just looked at it for a moment he then walked to the door and knocked still disguised as an old man.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm
Jae's mother walked at a slow pace, her heart still aching as she had left her daughter behind. There was nothing she could do for her and despite wanting to just drag her daughter back home and enjoy watching her finish growing up into the fine lady she was becoming she knew it was impossible. Seki clutched her bag more tightly, recalling her daughters warmth and small frame. She was too skinny for her own good and Seki had noticed the small scars on her daughters legs and arms, signs that she was not getting by as easily as she let on. Mothers constantly watched out for things like that and Seki was no different. Clan life had made her a strong woman, cold towards some of the emotions that defined a woman's spirit but that had been her main reason for leaving her clan. She did not want Jae to end up in the same boat as herself and evidently Jae was turning out worse. Seki sighed, shaking her head. Maybe she could drag Jae back and stuff her in a room, away from anyone's knowledge. Ryu wouldn't allow it, however. Despite him telling Jae he had disowned her still loved his daughter. He wouldn't want to clip her wings and Seki understood that. It might have seemed like Seki was understand of Jae's departure, more so than her father but it was Ryu who had been. He just took the role as the stern one in order to let Jae go easier. He was a cunning man but that was part of the reason she had fallen for him. Lost in her thoughts she hadn't registered that she was being followed until that moment. Getting home she noted that Ryu had not yet returned from work. She felt a little on edge without him around and even lonelier now that she had seen Jae only to have her depart so soon. I'll just busy myself with dinner... Seki thought, setting the groceries on the table and preparing to wash everything before she prepared it. It was then that a knock on the door alerted Seki that perhaps Ryu had gotten home early. She moved to open the door a small smile spread across her features."Welcome home dear." She opened the door and her smile slowly lost its volume as she noted that it was not Ryu and some stranger instead. She immediately went on guard. Clutching the side of the door she closed it slightly, narrowing her eyes. "Hello..?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm
Noctis smiled when the lady opened the door, it was as kind and nonthreatening as he could manage."Hello Miss, I would just like to let you know I mean you no harm, I would just like to speak with you about someone..." Usually when an old man appears at your doorway wanting to talk to you about someone you would think they were crazy, but it couldn't be a coincidence that she had just spoken with Jae and some stranger was knocking on her door waiting to talk about someone in such a vague way.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 pm
Seki was a very sharp woman and it didn't take her long to catch on to what the man was implying. She sighed, opening the door for him to walk inside. She would much rather have this conversation in doors. She had a feeling her daughter was being followed. "Who sent you?" She asked, her voice strained. She indicated that he should take a seat in the living room, while she walked off to prepare some tea. She had already set some water in a kettle. Getting the small tea mugs ready she waited for the water to boil. Seki faced away from the stranger, tapping her finger on the counter. "You might as well get rid of the disguise. The elder people from Yukigakure do not go outside during the cooling periods of the day and tend to stay where the generator provides heat for them." If he thought she was a simpleton he would have to do better. She was not as naive as Jae was. Her daughter lacked the experience that Seki had, she would not be made a fool of.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:47 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis smiled at her question."Technically I sent myself..." He said trying to be a bit funny. When she told him to get rid of the disguise he sighed a bit."I would prefer not to, but then I suppose it would be rather rude." in a Poof the old man was gone replaced by the awesomeness which was Noctis! His striking cold blue eyes almost chilling the soul, his spiky long hair almost as if it was chilled stiff." I'm here to talk about Jae as I'm sure you have figured out, being her mother." He spoke as if it was an undeniable truth, which such calmness and certainty but the truth was he was throwing a line. Her being Jae's mother was only one of the things he had imagined. But from their conversations when they first met he concluded she grew up with this woman and the most likely she was her mother. He would watch her reaction carefully.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games