Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Rikuto stumbled backwards out of the room as the nurses and doctors struggled to save the blonde haired man. He watched, his feelings mixed, as the man was suddenly consumed by wood He's letting himself die... he realized, a burst of sadness rushing through him. The guitar was limp in his fingers as he watched, an aching sadness in his chest. He hadn't known the man but to have tried so hard to drag him here to be saved and seeing him now give up...it was the worst feeling in the world.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 pm
After a few moments, the cocoon stopped moving and simply sat still on the bed. The doctors looked around at each other. Other medics had gathered around in the hall to see what was happening. Before the closest doctor could touch the wooden coffin, it cracked with a loud sound that echoed through the hall. The wood cocoon then shook and the two halves split open and fell to the floor where they became dead wood. On the bed layed Shigeru, unscathed. He opened his eyes but began to look panicked. His eyes looked over the doctors and medics but did not focus on any one of them. "What's going on?!" SHigeru shouted. He sat up in the bed and tried to turn but fell off the bed. The pain of his wounds then overcame him and he cringed in pain with a clear growl. The doctors rushed to him and tried to help him onto the bed. SHigeru panicked and tried to tear away from the arms of the medics. "Let go of me! WHo's there?" He stumbled back onto the monitors before he held his arm. The closest doctor, the one that was assigned to him, said to him that he was in the hospital and was being cared for. "Hospital? What happened to me?!" Shigeru was still upset but was being more reasonable. The doctor did not have an answer and instead turned to one of the nurses and whispered something. He was telling her to get clearance for more tests on him. They all then stepped out except for one nurse that spoke softly to Shigeru and settled him onto the bed. The doctor was then directed to the one that had brought SHigeru, Rikuto. The doctor seemed well experienced and formidable. "Hello." He began. "The young man you brought can't seem to recall what had happened to him." He then looked at a clipboard he had with him. "And it says here that you are of no relation to him at all." The doctor sighed and shook his head. "Now, I can't release him from the hospital in his condition especially with his disability. Of course I am referring to his blindness. I have no way of knowing if this was a preexisting condition if there are no relatives or contacts that have come to claim him. So he will remain here until we have everything sorted out."

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto let out a sigh of relief despite the man's obvious freak out and sudden blindness "He's alive at least. Even if he's blind....and I can stay here." he smiled weakly, slipping past the doctor and back into the room to sit quietly on a chair. He was going to wait for the man to relax before speaking to him about how he'd found him At least he didn't let himself die...that's so much better....

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Shigeru was now settled on his bed and had his pillow to support him from behind as he sat up. The nurse was talking to him when Rikuto walked in. Shige nodded a few times before the nurse stood away from the bed and smiled at Rikuto as she left. Shigeru took a deep breath and stared blankly ahead of him before closing his eyes. He seemed to totter left to right slightly. To anyone, Shigeru seemed sleepy but in fact he was in disbelief although he had been given a good amount of sedatives.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto sat in the chair silently, waiting for what would be an appropriate time Now or never...right? he cleared his throat and spoke up, his voice gentle so he wouldn't startle the man "Uhm...hello. I'm Rikuto." he greeted the man, smiling nervously even though he knew he couldn't see him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:34 pm

As a reflex, Shigeru opened his eyes and move them towards the sudden voice. It was apparent that Shigeru fought to remain calm. He felt vulnerable in the worst way and had to fight to convince himself that he was safe. Shigeru closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly, only moving his ear a bit closer to the sound. "Hello Rikuto.." Shigeru returned the greeting the best that he could. Depression was clear in his voice for it dragged for a bit. It was also for the fact that he knew nothing of himself and didn't even remember the way he himself looked.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Thank goodness...I was kind of scared for a minute there." Rikuto said, a sigh of pure relief escaping him and coloring his words. He scooted his chair closer but not enough to be a threat and ran his hands through his hair "I have to say...I was scared for a minute there! I thought you were going to die...." he grinned, sounding a little silly for a guy. But it was part of who he was. One part foolish, one part dangerously daring and all parts Rikuto "The doctors and nurses were scared too. I think everyone was sort of worried."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Shigeru turned his head away as Rikuto began to speak. He heard that everyone around was worried over his health. He didn't know what to say. Shigeru's place was to ask questions although something made him not care. A feeling washed over him as Rikuto spoke. It was cold, perhaps the medication he had been given. Shigeru could not take being in the dark. "Who am I?" Shigeru asked Rikuto seriously. His voice was not very loud just then but deep and thus a contrast to the sounds around them. He was quickly become restless and desperate to move about. Shigeru knew he had injuries, he had felt them just recently. The only thing he could discern was that he had been in some battle recently and most likely lost.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto paused, staring at the blonde man and then he blushed furiously, mainly because he couldn't answer the man's question "I-I honestly don't know. I'm kinda ashamed to tell you this but I tripped over you in the snow outside the dojo. You were hurt pretty bad so...so I brought you to the hospital. I don't know you...I've never seen you before..." he rubbed the side of his face with one finger, still anxious. He knew most people thought it silly and foolhardy to help strangers but he couldn't help himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Shigeru's disappointment was apparent but he would rather not show it. He only took a deep breath and turned his head towards Rikuto again and spoke. "Thank you, Rikuto." It was a blank recognition but Shigeru had something within him that drew out such polite and upright behavior. SIlently, SHigeru tried to remember where exactly he was. He certainly did not remember a dojo but he remembered snow. The snow fell all around him. There was also a tree but it all seemed to vague that it easily could have been his imagination taking advantage of his blindness. "What village is this?" Shigeru asked.All he could do now is ask the questions he wanted answered the most. Getting the basic information would be the first grasp on reality he could hope to have.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto, ever eager to help, spoke up immediately "Yukigakure. The village of snow." he stood and walked over to the other side of the bed. The room had a window but it was closed up so he slid the blinds aside slightly. It was overcast outside so the sun and snow wouldn't blind the man "See? Its even snowing again." he chuckled,. The view was of the whole village, looking out over the snow covered village "Uhm...is there anything I can call you? Can you think of any name at all?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Shigeru nodded when Rikuto told him where he was. He didn't feel anything particular toward it. Shige knew of the history of Snow and how they had become one of the Great Hidden Villages. He assumed he had been born there and grew up there. Shige heard Rikuto stand and walk to the other side of the bed. There was a sound and suddenly the air was a colder. When Rikuto spoke of seeing the snow, Shigeru frowned. Is that his idea of a joke? He shook his head slightly and tried to relax once again. He failed when he was asked to conjure up a name. "I can't even remember the look of my own face. How could I think of a name?" Shigeru said grudgingly, looking away from where he thought Rikuto was standing.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Deflating instantly, Rikuto closed the window and walked back to his chair, sitting in it quietly. He fiddled with his fingers, losing some confidence in speaking with the man. He was terribly abrupt but Rikuto assumed it was to be expected No one would be happy about losing everything they know... he glanced up, thinking about the tree he'd seen the man under when he'd first found him "Then...may I call you Matsu? It means pine...and I think the tree you were lying under was a pine tree...it was covered in snow so I couldn't be sure but...its better than not having a name at all." he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 pm

It was a few moments after Rikuto had closed the window and Shige still kept his frown. It was until Rikuto suggested a name for him. Shigeru thought about it for a bit and slowly turned his head toward Rikuto's voice. His head was still bowed but there was a hopeful expression in his face. "Matsu?" Shigeru said. "That sounds about right." SHigeru said with a lighter tone. He nodded slightly as he got used to the name. After a minute, Shigeru spoke again. "I'm sorry about being so hostile. You saved me and the least I should do is be welcoming." Shigeru scratched his arm with his free arm and set his head back against the wall. He could feel the bandages wrapped tightly all over his body and felt such an urge to move his left arm, the one in the cast.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto shook his head "Its all right. You're in a bad position right now....I'm sorry for being a bother." he glanced up and realized it would be time to eat soon "I'm very sorry for this as well but I have to go. I live with a bunch of kids and I'm the only one who knows how to cook. Its getting close to dinner time so...I'll come back tomorrow, Matsu-san." he bowed even if Matsu couldn't see him. He walked out after that and spoke to one of the doctors, informing him of the new name I hope they don't try to cook by themselves...what if they start a fire?! Rikuto broke into a run and left the hospital at a dash.

((Exits))

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games