Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain smiled to Kaito innocently. A waitress came up to them and asked what they wanted. Zain ordered tea and Soba, a different kind of noodles. "Why you looking at me?"

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku pushed the doors to The Spot open and glanced around, kicking snow off her boots. She spotted Monk easily, knowing his funny looking hair anywhere, and it looked like Kaito and Ryo where there too "Hey!" she waved a hand at them then looked back for Matsu "Monk-san's here with Ryo and another boy named Kaito. We can eat with them."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 pm
Matsu was breathing hard when he caught up with Rikuto at The Spot's entrance. Rikuto had already gone inside so he followed her in. She spotted Ryoichi and the Monk from earlier. It was some coincidence but Matsu was glad to be eating with others. He looked at himself and the way the others were dressed. What I mess I am. He referred to the bandages that he used for a shirt and his muddy boots and pants. The bandages covered most of his body except for his eyes. He wondered if anyone would be able to recognize him that way or even serve him any food in such a formal setting. Matsu's concerned expression was clear as he looked around to see if anyone was looking at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 190/200

══════════════════════════════
Kaito heard Riku's voice and instantly looked for her. He ignored what Zain had said. Once he spotted Riku, he saw someone in bandages. "He doesn't look like he should be up." Kaito moved his eyes back to Riku, and didn't move them again.

[OOC: Not Meta-gaming. If you see someone in bandages, without a hump in the chest, wouldn't you think it's a guy.]  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku grinned at Matsu "Come on and sit." she grabbed two chairs and plunked them down at the table with the boys. She took her sword off and rested it on the side of her chair, within easy reach, as a waiter came up "A sushi special and hot lemon chocolate please!" she ordered and then faced Kaito "You, sir, are a liar. You said you'd come back after the academy but all you did was train far away from us. What the heck? How mean." she scolded him playfully then sighed and put her chin in her hands "But really...why didn't you come back over?"

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

"Figured she'd be mad about that." He thought of someway to reveal his feelings, without being a jerk. "Well, I didn't want to interrupt your ans sensei's conversation. Plus, well you did kinda crush me before I left." He knew she would think he was mad about her beating him in the match. It was about her completely giving him the cold shoulder. Without saying anything he looked at the man in bandages, stood up, and took off his robe. "Here put this on, it will keep people from staring at you for the bandages."

[OOC: What type of food????]  

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku frowned heavily at him "I don't know what you're talking about." she said, her eyes shifting away from him. She was a horrible liar but she figured he didn't want the rest of the guys to know he'd been beaten by a girl. So, for his pride, she would feign ignorance "Besides...the conversation was about him!" she held a hand out at Matsu "He was in the hospital and we didn't know anything about him. But now...now we know something, don't we? At least he can see again too."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain was handed his tea from the waitress as she asked them about the special and he made a sick face. Putting the cup down he slipped his sleeve over it and secretly poured some sake in it then put his arm back under the table to put the bottle down. "Did something happen when I left the hospital?" He was a little surprised to this fact and looked to the boy.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

"Figured she wouldn't even admit to knowing I was flirting." He looked at the man who he was attempting to hand his cloak to. He regretted it, but didn't want to be rude. After she finished talking he felt like a giant douche. She didn't like him, she was just a nice person and was worried about him. "Oh. I hope you feel better, um what's his name?"

[OOC: Only 2 people weren't there... and is she really oblivious to his flirting?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Dunno...I'm calling him Matsu because I found him around a bunch of pine trees." Riku replied and then looked up with a smile as her lemon chocolate arrived. It was hot chocolate with lemon juice in it and she loved it "Why didn't you come back, Kaito? That really hurt..."she frowned at her chocolate instead of at Kaito. It had hurt...she'd thought they'd become really good friends. She glanced at Monk-san "Yeah. He started crying blood and suddenly could see..."

((OoC: Totally and completely oblivious.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He sipped his sate(sake+tea), it had a bit more bite then usual. "Hmm...I've never heard of that happening..." He chuckled at Kaito a bit, even slightly chuckled at Riku. He would stop immediatly if one of them glared at him.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito set the robe down on the back of his chair. If Matsu wanted it, he could pick it up. He bent down and put his head near her ear. "Because it hurt me to have you give me the cold shoulder so much. I mean a simple I'm not interested would've been fine. I didn't mean to hurt you by not coming back." He stood up and glared at Zain, before sitting back down in his chair. He was relatively calm about the entire thing, but he knew Riku was about to freak out.

[OOC: ]  

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku listened then turned to eye Kaito uncertainly "What do you mean cold shoulder?" she tilted her head confused and took a sip of her drink, glancing at Monk "It was kind of scary but...he can see now." she said with a shrug "Kaito, I don't know what you're talking about. I really don't. All I'm interested in is training. What are you interested in?" she asked suddenly, her eyes sharp as amethyst.

((OoC: However...she is very sneaky and sharp ;3))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

"Think back to what he," Kaito pointed to Zain. "said after out little spar." His cheeks were starting to turn red. He thought she was ******** with him. She had to know his intentions by the way he was acting.

[OOC: ]  

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku scowled, her own face heating up but more in frustration. What the heck was he talking about? "Why would I pay any attention to what Silly Monk-san has to say? He's silly! Nothing he says is serious or at least I haven't heard him say anything serious!" the sushi arrived, an array of different types, and she grabbed one angrily with his chopsticks "What does it matter what he said anyways? You're not making any sense, Kaito!" she shoved the sushi in her mouth and almost gagged. Wasabi! Riku grabbed a small glass of water that had come with her chocolate and swallowed hastily.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games