Thinking (T) 58.82% Feeling (F) 41.18%
Perceiving (P) 51.28% Judging (J) 48.72%  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:08 pm

Introverted (I) 77.14% Extroverted (E) 22.86%
Intuitive (N) 67.65% Sensing (S) 32.35%
Thinking (T) 55.56% Feeling (F) 44.44%
Perceiving (P) 70.59% Judging (J) 29.41%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

WTF?

Splashl

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:42 pm
Introverted (I) 67.86% Extroverted (E) 32.14%
Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
Feeling (F) 53.13% Thinking (T) 46.88%
Perceiving (P) 61.29% Judging (J) 38.71%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:38 pm
Questor is what got.... Pretty dang accurate if you ask me and I am one of 4.4 of the population, sweet man!  

Soviet Reunion

Fullmoon_Crystal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:20 pm
I got ENFP!!! COOL!!! Sorry, it just seems funny to me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:41 pm
I'm an INTJ (2.1% of population), but close to an ENTJ. If I wanted to be on top, I would be very dangerous. I'm manipulative, cold-blooded, and a bit arrogant. On the bright side, I'm also creative and compassionate, when it makes sense to be, a bit artistic, and I'm good at keeping other people afloat. I don't want to rule the world, but I don't want to be ruled either. Most of the time, I'd rather just do my own thing and not be noticed, but if it looks like the leader is being an idiot, then I'm more than capable of stepping in. I have a brutal temper, but it doesn't often show itself. Anyway, that's me.  

maeve_wickett

Rykukai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:25 pm
Introverted (I) 61.54% Extroverted (E) 38.46%
Intuitive (N) 58.14% Sensing (S) 41.86%
Feeling (F) 68.57% Thinking (T) 31.43%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

A lot of people got this one, but it describes me perfectly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:25 pm
Isobel Bellamy
I'm guessing only the ones in this guild familiar with psychology (or the ones that have way too much time on thier hands and surf the internet relentlessly) will know of the Jung (or, Myers-Briggs) 16 personality types.

the test (warning: it's 53 questions long)

-look to my next post to see what it means you're supposed to be like-

(this isn't needed to be read though but if this interests you it's a good way of not having to look through loads of sites, I've brought information right here for you)

The four preferences of personality are:
Introversion and Extroversion
Sensing and Intuition
Thinking and Feeling
Judging and Perceiving

Introversion and Extroversion

"extraversion" and "introversion" is distinguishing between the two worlds in which all of us live. There is a world inside ourselves, and a world outside ourselves. When we are dealing with the world outside of ourself, we are "extraverting". When we are inside our own minds, we are "introverting".

We are extraverting when we:

* Talk to other people
* Listen to what someone is saying
* Cook dinner, or make a cup of coffee
* Work on a car

We are introverting when we:

* Read a book
* Think about what we want to say or do
* Are aware of how we feel
* Think through a problem so that we understand it

So, say that you are Introverted, the letter I is taken from Introverted (E for Extroverted)

Sensing and Intuition

The "SN" preference refers to how we gather information. We all need data on which to base our decisions. We gather data through our five senses. Jung contended that there are two distinct ways of perceiving the data that we gather. The "Sensing" preference absorbs data in a literal, concrete fashion. The "iNtuitive" preference generates abstract possibilities from information that is gathered. We all use both Sensing and Intuition in our lives, but to different degrees of effectiveness and with different levels of comfort.

We are Sensing when we:

* Taste food
* Notice a stoplight has changed
* Memorize a speech
* Follow steps in a plan

We are iNtuitive when we:

* Come up with a new way of doing things
* Think about future implications for a current action
* Perceive underlying meaning in what people say or do
* See the big picture

Within the context of personality typing, the important distinction is which method of gathering information do we trust the most? Do we rely on our five senses and want concrete, practical data to work with? Or do we trust our intuitions without necessarily building upon a solid foundation of facts?

Again, if you are iNtutitve, the N is taken (S for Sensing)

Thinking and Feeling

When Jung studied human behavior, he noticed that people have the capability to make decisions based on two very different sets of criteria: Thinking and Feeling. When someone makes a decision that is based on logic and reason, they are operating in Thinking mode. When someone makes a decision that is based on their value system, or what they believe to be right, they are operating in Feeling mode. We all use both modes for making decisions, but we put more trust into one mode or the other. A "Thinker" makes decisions in a rational, logical, impartial manner, based on what they believe to be fair and correct by pre-defined rules of behavior. A "Feeler" makes decisions on the individual case, in a subjective manner based on what they believe to be right within their own value systems.

We are making decisions in the Thinking mode when we:

* Research a product via consumer reports, and buy the best one to meet our needs
* Do "The Right Thing", whether or not we like it
* Choose not to buy a blue shirt which we like, because we have two blue shirts
* Establish guidelines to follow for performing tasks

We are making decisions in the Feeling mode when we:

* Decide to buy something because we like it
* Refrain from telling someone something which we feel may upset them
* Decide not to take a job because we don't like the work environment
* Decide to move somewhere to be close to someone we care about

Some decisions are made entirely by Thinking or Feelings processes. Most decisions involve some Thinking and some Feeling. Decisions that we find most difficult are those in which we have conflicts between our Thinking and Feeling sides. In these situations, our dominant preference will take over. Decisions which we find easy to make and feel good about are usually a result of being in sync with both our Feeling and Thinking sides.

If you are mainly Feeling, the F is taken (T for Thinking)

Judging and Perceiving

Judging and Perceiving

Judging and Perceiving preferences, within the context of personality types, refers to our attitude towards the external world, and how we live our lives on a day-to-day basis. People with the Judging preference want things to be neat, orderly and established. The Perceiving preference wants things to be flexible and spontaneous. Judgers want things settled, Perceivers want thing open-ended.

We are using Judging when we:

* Make a list of things to do
* Schedule things in advance
* Form and express judgments
* Bring closure to an issue so that we can move on

We are using Perceiving when we:

* Postpone decisions to see what other options are available
* Act spontaneously
* Decide what to do as we do it, rather than forming a plan ahead of time
* Do things at the last minute

We all use both Judging and Perceiving as we live our day-to-day life. Within the context of personality type, the important distinction is which way of life do we lean towards, and are more comfortable with.

The differences between Judging and Perceiving are probably the most marked differences of all the four preferences. People with strong Judging preferences might have a hard time accepting people with strong Perceiving preferences, and vice-versa. On the other hand, a "mixed" couple (one Perceiving and one Judging) can complement each other very well, if they have developed themselves enough to be able to accept each other's differences.

and finally, if you are Percieving, the P is taken (J for Judging)

((these aren't mine, I'm only posting these coz I love them))

*~*~*~*

At the end, the four letter you have chosen are put together, so for me it's INFP

And that's how you get your personlity type based on Jung's theory

((this has been put in the main forum to get noticed, move it if you don't think it should be here, or in a week's time or so))

0_o ... A lot of thought went into this.

I am INTJ ... gonk  

Mttin

Frozen_Popcicle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:37 pm
wow thats pretty kool!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:42 pm
Introverted (I) 60.71% Extroverted (E) 39.29%
Intuitive (N) 67.65% Sensing (S) 32.35%
Feeling (F) 56.76% Thinking (T) 43.24%
Perceiving (P) 64.52% Judging (J) 35.48%

Your type is: INFP

Latent

Sophie_Safiye17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:31 pm
Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 62.16% Sensing (S) 37.84%
Thinking (T) 56.41% Feeling (F) 43.59%
Perceiving (P) 51.52% Judging (J) 48.48%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Yippee.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:39 am
Introverted (I) 53.13% Extroverted (E) 46.88%
Intuitive (N) 57.14% Sensing (S) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 55.56% Feeling (F) 44.44%
Perceiving (P) 52.5% Judging (J) 47.5%

Your type is: INTP

LaMort

[RikuxHarada]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:23 am
I'm kind of lost on how your suppose to tell  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:10 pm
Introverted (I) 61.29% Extroverted (E) 38.71%
Intuitive (N) 52.38% Sensing (S) 47.62%
Thinking (T) 68.57% Feeling (F) 31.43%
Perceiving (P) 59.26% Judging (J) 40.74%

Ya like i never saw that one coming.... that was an obvious one.  

Pixie-D

Nevaedra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:56 am
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50% (wow...a tie)
Intuitive (N) 52.27% Sensing (S) 47.73%
Feeling (F) 56.1% Thinking (T) 43.9%
Perceiving (P) 58.54% Judging (J) 41.46%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff