Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
(PRIVATE RP) (NOT ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm
"W-what!?" She practically yelled blushing furiously. "Is t-that a th-threat?!... me take off mine or you yours?" Haruhi asked. Her face was completely red, and she loosened her grip from his hands and covered her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm
He smiled. "It's not a threat."
"He grabbed her hands again. "I just really like you, and I can't control myself.." Usui said blushing from what he was saying.
"It's as if I've met you before and like we've been together forever."  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm
It's no fair that he's getting all the fun and teasing me, she thought to herself.. I'll... I'll tease back she finally decided.
"So what are you planning on doing to me." She whispered softly. Good, she didn't stutter.
All she could do was smile at his last comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 pm
He smiled at her response.
"What do you want me to do to you?"
He couldn't tell if she was teasing or not, which made things more interesting.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
"Well what do you have in mind?" She asked him with a smile, he was practically on top of her by now. This isn't right she thought to herself. My parents raised me to never be easy, but I'm not.. I just can't help it... but what if this is all a game to him, I know nothing about him. He could get what he wants and then leave me. I had to keep my walls up and well guarded.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 pm
"Everything." Usui replied and now he was on top her.
"I'll never leave you..Your the first girl I have ever been interested in." Usui told her. "Truth is, I thought I was gay at times because NO ONE seemed to interest me, that is..until you walked into my life." Usui said staring into Haruhis eyes.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm
"Define 'everything'" Haruhi challenged him. So was she really going to give him what he wanted on the same day they met? Her head was spinning, but she couldn't help it. She wanted him really bad.
"You interest me too.." She whispered against his ear and began to nibble on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm
"Just Everything." He said.
When she began nibbling his ear a huge blush faded into his face. He then leaned in and kissed her forehead.
This girl was plain amazing.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 pm
"Then start." She told him, her face was red but she didn't mind. She continued nibbling on his ear then her lips went down to his neck.
Could this possibly be more than a game?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm
Usui blushed when her lips brushed his neck .
He lifted her chin and began to kiss her.
His whole body began getting warm.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm
She was blushing,
"It's stupid though," She began panting a bit, "I haven't even had my first kiss." She finished, now he will definitely find me worthless she thought. She looked down to find a bulge in his pants. Her eyes widened a bit, just another perfect reason to make her face turn crimson red.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm
"It's my first to. Remember No one has interested me..except you"
He saw her blush and he realised the reason.
"S-sorry." He said blushing as well. He leaned in and kissed her again this time a little more roughly and grasped onto her shirt.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm
"Reall-" Before she could finish his lips crashed onto hers. Her whole body began to turn hot.
"It's fine." She whispered blushing. She kissed back suddenly his hands were on her school uniform shirt, she blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 pm
This kiss soon turned into a makeout .
With his hands he began to undo her school uniform.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm
She blushed as his hands began to undo her uniform.
Soon she was only in her pink bra and her skirt uniform.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff