Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What's Your Manga Count Up To? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gidastra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:21 am
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:19 pm
I have 65 in total! Though i'm supposed to have 66 but my friend lost one of my manga...>_>  

sunANBU

starbubbles

Sparkly Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:07 pm
i have over 100. but currently most of mine are in storage, so there's no way to count...
i've been buying them like 3 at a time for about 2 years. lol. i guess it's a bit much...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:59 am
I think I have about 246...Been collecting for six years, though recently I haven't bought much because of the wonder of scanlations...I started with Ranma 1/2 but stopped at vol. 25, and then Inuyasha up until vol. 16, and now I just have random stuff. *Sigh* I love manga!!  

Avia-Terpsichore

Just A Fly On The Wall

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:11 pm
110 ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:18 pm

haseo the pkk of death

Katana987

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:21 pm
the last time i counted i had over 300  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:20 am
I only have like 49 last time I checked, but I'm going out tomorrow to get the Kingdom Hearts mangas. ^^ My collection is so miniscule compared to your guy's... sweatdrop  

Tokio McLovin

Sparkly Architect

Ice Cold Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:14 am
iridescentdreamer_13
i am ashamed to say that i am probably the biggest penny pincher on the planet...and instead of buying the manga, i will go to the book stores practically every week and annoy the crap outta all the employees by sitting in the little childrens reading nook (scaring away all children by sprawling myself across the stairs like a bum and glaring at any child that dare interrupt my manga intake) and read till the store closes and even then ill plead with the manager to let me finish the last few pages of one manga...then sneak in a few more books to read...-.- ...so needless to say i have like...10 books from friends for birthdays...seeing as one of my best friends has literally a library of manga that could fill a medium sized room...><

Don't worry u are not alone. I do the same thing. But wow, u are lucky to have a friend with a room full of manga. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:37 am
ah i only have 6 books. shame! shame!  

xxNai-chanxx

Sumire_Israfel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:26 pm
Hmmmm. It's been about 8 months to a year since I last took count and I'm much too lazy at the moment, but I'd say about 300+....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:10 pm
Was it 400+ or 500+...? I can't even remember anymore. I lost track AGES ago.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

KohanaXo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:37 pm
*goes in to room to count manga*
*comes back*

47 biggrin It's really outdated. I feel ashamed. It's been a while since I bought one home with me after sitting in a book store and reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:55 pm
KohanaXo
*goes in to room to count manga*
*comes back*

47 biggrin It's really outdated. I feel ashamed. It's been a while since I bought one home with me after sitting in a book store and reading.
Yeah, I'm prone to do the same thing in bookstores, or manga kissa. XD  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

ElieWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:59 pm
i feel so... so.... lacking now! i have 33 i think... more or less but i heart my collection!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff