Submit

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:52 pm
"Simple, I'm going to transform her into a taijutsu killing machine like me.", Lee said. "Then when my time comes, she might be able to take my place as Feudal Lord."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm
"Pfft. Yeah. right *hic* IF any one should its me. Af*hic*ter all I'm skilled in both Taij*hic*utsu and *hic* Ninjutsu".  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm
"LIES!" Kai outburst. Noshiko then says you are no taijustu bad a** father. Kai swings his leg around Noshiko grabs it and swings him around by the leg. Kai swings his other leg and kicks Noshiko in the neck. Noshiko lets go and holds his neck. Kai then punches Noshiko in the stomach and kicks him into the air. Kai then jack hammers him into the earth leaving a gigantic crater. Kai lands on the ground gracefully wiping the dust off of himself. "You were saying Noshiko Uchia.?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:01 pm
Zomb passes out
(g2g bye)  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

backera95

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:26 pm
he sighed. "Yes sir" He replied sullenly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm
Lee sees Kai nearly kill Noshiko so he tries to latch onto Kai's back, holding his arms with one hand, keeping his legs trapped between Lee's and Lee's other arm around Kai's neck, rendering Kai immobile if Lee was successful. "No, dad, save your anger for the great battle ahead!", Lee warned, for he could tell that judgment day was near from the alignment of the planets in the sky.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

backera95

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:54 pm
"Wait" Ryu said confused. "Great battle? Is someone going to attack the village?".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 am
Kai jumps and spins around putting his palm on Lee's back pushing him down into the earth. "Yea I know."  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Kunai_Shiba

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:09 pm
Kunai is also concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 am
Lee did an immediate roll as he hit the ground. "Kai, you and I both know if I tell them they would only get themselves killed. So when this great battle arises, you two will be staying with the Mizukage. He will protect you.", Lee told everyone. "Come on, time to head back to class.", Lee said as he turned and began to walk back to the classroom.
ooc// We will be visiting this thread fequently to train you, Kunai and Ryu.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 am
The mizukage sighs and takes another chug "This is about that 'guy' aint it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:29 am
Kunai also looks down and goes back to class.  

Kunai_Shiba

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am
Lee walked to the feilds and pressed a button, making a long, large obstacle course rise up. It was filled with traps like flames spitting from the ground, bladed training dummies that spun around, explosive tag mines, spikes, spiked walls inside a large pit(unable to jump it) that move in slowly trying to crush you, poison spitting snake pits, a wooden bridge that will ignite ablaze after all 3 are halfway across, and finally spinning blades on colomns going slow enough to allow only 15 seconds to get through with out injury.
ooc// NOTE: Do NOT get through it without getting hurt or get through itsuper easy. It's meant to be hard, but passable. You're only academy students, remember that. You may need to try a few times to get through it, but if anyone gets seriously injuried I'll stop the course and take them to the hospital, hopefully that WON'T happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 am
Kyoya walked over to the training field, looking at the obstacle course. He done one already, but he had never done one this hard.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sparring and Training

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items