Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image"Uh, yeah..." she said, rubbing the back of her neck embarrased. She pointed to the locker next to hers on the top row (hers was in the middle row). Her face was a slight blush, and to hide it she turned to her locker and pretended to get books out. A few books fell, and she stumbled to pick it up. She felt her face blushing a bright rose, usually she was really confident. Stupid pills... she thought, blaming her trouble on them lamely.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin's sighed, "Oh... Okay. Thanks." He went over to his locker and got out a few textbooks he knew he'd need. He also, from his messenger bag, took out gym clothes and weighted boxing gloves, putting them into his locker. He muttered to himself, "Seems I don't have boxing until last, so might as well not have my stuff crowd up space." He closed his locker just as AJ dropped some books and, raising his eyebrow slightly, asked, "You need a little help?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image"U-uh yeah, that would be nice..." AJ stammered, hating the stuttering affect from the pill. AJ brushed her pink bangs out of her hair (the neon pink was a trend in New York). Even though she had said yes, she started picking up the books herself. She disliked the fact that she was asking for help. She had never even asked her best friend for help (but her Best Friend died)... she had trouble asking or wanting any help. But somehow, in the course of seconds, she had asked him for help. She was going to say nevermind, but decided not to. Why, she didn't know... she picked her ipod up, and quickly put it in her pocket as if it was her most valued possesion in the world...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin managed to pick up two books, small in size, though thick, which could be automatically assumed to be chapter books. He offered them to her, saying, "Here you go." After she had taken them, he looked down at his schedule once more and sighed, "Ugh. Pre-Cal, fun... Well, at least I have Drawing IV after that... Anyway, maybe I'll see you and anybody else at lunch." He began walking away, looking for a Room 112.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image "Right" AJ murmured. She took a quick pill and closed her locker. She swung her backpack over her shoulder. Aj's math class was first too. Except she had Algebra 1, not some fancy advanced course. She looked at her schedule: Algebra 1, Language Arts (she had to leave campus and go to a college for that class...), Break, Science-IV, Art~Course 7 (Not drawing. Art), Lunch, Music-Adv, (then some random thing she signed up for to be an aide in a class), then Medics. "Joy" she said, louder than she meant. She crumpled her schedule then stuffed it in her pocket. She started off to her class, looking around for Room 766  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image

"My life is crappy." He looked at locker 12. "I forgot the combination... Maybe I'll do this the old fashioned way." He put a glove on his fist, and broke open the lock. "Ow...." He took his textbooks and sandwich, and headed for a room 567.
Class Schedule:
Chemistry (Excels, Best in class)
PE (Normal grades, 4th best)
Art (Failing, 10th best)
English (Excels, 2nd best)
Lunch
History (Normal grades, 5th best)
Astromony (Best in class, excels)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Don't mind if I skip to lunch... ]]

Corvin was at lunch fifth period, which he was grateful to take. Here he was, just coming back in the middle of the school year, and he barely recognized anybody, though many recognized him. In fact, some people now feared him because, well, he was so physically developed it was kinda scary. But others had expected it, especially the closer friends, who knew he was a lover of fighting, and were even less surprised when he said he joined the boxing team and signed up for a martial arts class...

The one thing that surprised everybody he knew was that he enrolled into music and drawing. He told everyone he'd been a guitarist, cellist, and pianist since he'd left, and had also found a love for drawing, but nobody would believe his talents. He went to he was now taking about his black guitar case (hiding a red Les Paul) and took a seat at one of the tables in the courtyard, alone near a corner.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Kyoya took out his four sandwiches from his backpack. He ate the four in one bite. He took out his history textbook, and studied it.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image AJ saw Mr.Popular sitting alone, and it took all of her power not to burst out laughing. She just looked down at her lunch. It was a pill. Delish, right? It was the only thing that wouldn't aggravate the cancer. She popped the pill in her mouth then took a gulp of ice water. She had so far been failing in Algebra 1, was dominating Art class over the rest of the professional artists who also took a course in her college, Science she was doing average, Art~Course 7 was pretty good, she was top of her class, Music-Adv was embarrasing. She had to teach the teacher new things, she was an aide for History, and her last class Medics, well that sucked majorly. She instantly hated Medics. She hated the sign above the door with a smiling happy face with a stethoscope around his "neck" saying, "Everything has an antedote!" How unrealistic it was... ugh, she had to take her mind off of this. Done with her two second lunch she started listening to music. She pressed the shuffle button, and ended up with Crazy Train by Ozzie Osbourne.
Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it's not too late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role

She loved music... she just watched everything happen silently, the real sound drowned out by the music. She watched Kyoya eat four sandwiches in less than a few seconds. Woah, she thought silently. Her fingers were drumming the perfect beat, and she hadn't even noticed. She turned her attention to Mr.Popular... she noted the impressive guitar. She instantly regretted it, because she was once again longing for money to buy guitars. Her parents didn't even have enough money to give her the medicine for her cancer. No. Parent.

She remembered fondly her old guitar, acoustic and held together by pieces of random colored duct tape. The song ended, and she put her iPod away. AJ couldn't wait for the end of the day...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

Corvin yawned. He hated the gut feeling of wanting to join people but, on the other hand, didn't mind being alone. It was the first time he actually was alone, after all, since his day had been filled with faces looking at him, boring holes into every part of him. Even now, he still felt the small tingling sensations of being watched...

After finishing his lunch that he bought from the cafeteria; a cheeseburger with fries, milk, and fruit cocktail. He took out his black music binder, smiling slightly at himself, and took out the music he had been arranging: Rockstars by Nickelback, arranged for an electric guitar, bass, drums, and two singers (one male melody and a female female harmony). He really didn't know what he wanted it for, but hey, just the feelings he got for knowing he created it was enough.

Wanting to test out the piece, he got out the guitar and, after tuning his strings slightly and plucking a few notes, started singing the lyrics, though it was more for himself than anybody else. People nearby who were chatting and gossiping stopped to watch him, their faces turning into that of awe, interest and, for a few girls, infatuation. By now, he couldn't feel the stares of anybody. Just him and his guitar, eyes closed, only opening to look at the arrangement when he needed to, not stopping the flow of music coming from his fingers and mouth.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image AJ heard him, and cringed. He was wonderful to the untrained ear, but her entire life was based on music. She heard a sharp where a natural would of given it the right touch. And one note toward the end of the song sounded too low. Stop being so cranky. You sound like an old lady she told herself. She tuned out the music, while silently knowing the exact fingering he was using. A bit flat, but it gave the song a ring. She picked up her things and started to leave. The music was too nice, too forgiving. She was mostly in a dark cloud, be it depression or anger, she couldn't tell. It had really just been a whirl-wind of mixed, flashing emotions. She picked up her backpack, and returned the glass she had used to drink her pill. It's nice to know someone is going to have a few friends soon AJ noted, seeing how everyone in the cafeteria was staring at him. AJ walked outside, escaping the mesmerized stares and lovely music. If it were her a year ago, she would of been swooning with the others. Now, she wanted nothing to do with love except escape it.

She sat down on a rock outside. If she was noticed which she serverly doubted, she would say that one of her many medical issues was making her claustrophobic. She did have a lot of medical issues. She took out her lucky pen, just a normal black pen, but a calligraphy one at that. She started writing on notebook paper, ignoring the slightly annoying wind.

AJ was actually grateful that everyone was hypnotized by him. More time to be alone...
Another day in another life
Not my own
This one holds, over my head, a knife
I have been shown
No ounce of caring
Not one sympathetic look
Save them for toddlers
Or a fairy tale book
This life has no happy ending
that I don't doubt
My death is pending
No need to shout
Some say Im depressed
or a doctor is what I need
I say im just stressed
or "sleepyness" i plead
no one needs to be sad
no one ever has
though it might be considered bad
if i dont see my next birthday,
or am called wierd, jerk, or spaz
if anyone cared
i may be spared
but that will never come
so to pain i succumb
Goodbye,
Goodbye...

She looked at the paper. She had zoned out while writing, and crumpled up the paper, then threw it into the wind. I really must be depressed, thought AJ, grimacing again.

Just another spiral staircase with no end, where you climb until you eventually blend, into the surroundings, no squeak or sound, no prize at the top, no prize at the ground...

She crumpled this paper up too and threw it away. She sighed and put her stuff away. She dragged herself back into the cafeteria 10 minutes before the bell rang. She sat at the back of the crowd, watching the clock with her ice blue eyes...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Kyoya stared at the clock. "5 minutes until end of lunch..." 3 jocks came up to Kyoya asking him for any valuables. "I don't have any." Kyoya replied. "Liar." The leader attacked, but Kyoya defended, and gave him a hard blow into the stomach. "Give me my backpack back." He took his backpack back, and kicked the two jocks away. "See you." He went to room 461, bored.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image
AJ was fighting a battle of her own. "Whats with her hair?" Commented one girl
It was a group of snobby, blonde, pink girls. They all had perfect blue eyes and amber tans. The leader pursed her bubble gum lips, "Awwweh! Did Mommy pick your clothing for you? Right out of the dumpster?" Her and her group erupted in high-pitched giggles. AJ stood up defiantly, "My mom's dead." The girls turned deathly silent. The leader masked her embarrassing encounter by slopping on some bubblegum pink lip gloss. "Uh, probably because she saw your face and died of humiliation" the blondie finished off lamely.
"Listen, blondie. I would give you a three second head start, but I'm not even sure if you know how to count to three. So I will, and if i reach four," AJ said, quietly but extremely threateningly, then went on in a baby voice, "I know, four is a big girl number!" then went on threateningly, "You know your pitch-perfect face? Yeah well it's only gunna stay like that for three seconds. Unless you start running. Now." The blondie looked suprised, but one look at the look in AJ's eyes, and Blondie and her crew fled for their lives. They blended into a crowd by Mr.Popular, then immediately started swooning. "Whatever" mumbled AJ. She fixed her backpack and leaned by the door, waiting for the bell to ring.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image

"I'm just glad that class is over..." He said. At astromony, the same girls that came up to Ajii started to insult him, and before they could run, he broke their legs. He didn't actually get in trouble, he just made an excuse to go to the bathroom the moment they crawled to the teacher. "Life is boring..." He took off his school clothes and put on his night clothes. He now wore a black shirt, ripped jeans, black shoes, and gloves.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items