Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2250 ~ Ryo: 1600

Yesterday had been fun to say the least. They had sparred, they had dinner, they talked a bit. Suzume didn't mind hanging around the other and Cloud had grown used to M. as well.

When morning came, Suzume felt much better than yesterday. Well rested, limbs were no longer numb, she was ready to head back to the village. With her back pack ready, she walked over to M. and said "Ready. Although I do have one question. Why were you blushing yesterday when we were sparring?" It wasn't like it had constantly been on her mind but the question had sprung up once or twice yesterday.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent Hearing the question, M immediately turned around, hiding his face which had already become flushed with red. He stuttered for a moment, and his voice broke trying to answer. Clearing his throat, he spoke. "Uh, well, it was nothing, really, I-uh, you could have mistaken it for my jutsu, you know. Y-you know how it is, right?" he explained, but then, as fast as a scared cat, he leaped into the nearest branch, and made his way towards the mountain base.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2250 ~ Ryo: 1600

Having watched the other turn around and hearing him stutter, Suzume could not help but grin slightly. She would not push the matter though, especially since M. was already rushing ahead of her. Instead she scooped up Cloud and followed after M. They'd get to the base of the mountain and then they'd head back into the village. After that she assumed they would both go off to do their own thing and thus Suzume was already planning out more missions to do when she got back.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
-AC-
450/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Jin arrived at base of the closest mountain from the Cloud village. The young man looked in awe at how incredibly tall it was, and how thunder and lightning roared throughout the sky for miles. It didn't scare Jin as much as the fact he'd have to go up there and risk getting hit. He remained as calm as he could, and began to scale the massive mountain. [1]

He quickly walked up the mountain, lucky for him the materials he would need to retrieve for this mission were close to where he was already. He navigated his way through easily with a map in hand, looking for a spring which contained very potent medicinal water. [2]

The lightning continued to send shocks to Jin whenever it sounded, The monk never really liked thunder, which could kill and destroy so easily. He preferred the water and the wind, which brought life. This though made him wonder, why exactly why he was born in Cloud?, where lightning was a common element to all ninja, except him of course. He dismissed the thought as soon as he saw the glowing water a few steps ahead. [3]

Taking out a small bottle, with the character for medicine on it, he dipped it in the water and collected as much of the it as he could. As it was almost full, Jin capped the bottle and began to walk down the mountain, where he would head back to the village to report his completion of the mission. [4]

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
-AC-
3375/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

As Jin reached the bottom of the mountain, he wasted no time in following the route towards the medicinal water. It already felt routine doing this, despite it being only his second time.
[2]

Jin continued up the mountain path, the spring not far away from his current location. He had already memorized the map from his first travel through the mountain, so it was no problem getting there.
[3]

Arriving at the hot springs, Jin took out a small bottle, collected as much of the water as possible, then went back down the mountain. It was a rather boring mission, it didn't really test his skill as much as it tested his endurance. Climbing up the mountain was indeed a feat for only trained shinobi, and a normal person would find themselves exhausted quickly.
[4]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Alright guys, here we are! Storm Mountain!" Immediately after saying the name, he looked up to the sky. "I swear, if you thunder again I will cut off your head and piss down your throat!" This time, there was no thunder. "Good. Anyways, here we are! I'm not gonna make you guys climb up the mountain yet, because that seems too cruel for this early on. Besides, I haven't even tried it yet." He whispered the last part to himself.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

Gesalt followed after Shun, hearing him curse at the moment as he smirked. "Well, sensei, what are we gonna do!?" He was pumped, he had some tai and some buki down, a little bit of his Ranton... Eh. He'd be good for now! He was psyched and pumped.

210/210
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Well first, we're going to...hey, where's Shin?" Shun walked over to Gesalt and checked behind him. "Okay then. I'm guessing you dragged him over here? Anyways...we're going to spar so I can see what you guys know. That'll make it easier for me to plan future things." He explained. "You two attack first. I'll be over here, waiting." He backed up a few feet and waited for them to attack.

[Edited]

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

After being dragged by Gesalt all the way to the mountain, Shin stood beside Gesalt as they were to face the Chuunin and their new team leader, Shun. hmm… that’s quite generous of you… I assume you already know that I don’t take anyone lightly correct? Gesalt-kun pardon me but let me cast the first move The Aburame said as he locked his observant eyes towards the Chuunin making sure that it was the real one and not a replacement or a bunshin. Hmm… it’s him alright he thought to himself. The Kikkaichu bugs were rambling inside his body, quite excited to give the favor back to Shun for beating their host the last time. The Aburame lifted his arms in front of him, showing Shun just how fast an Aburame could form hand seals.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"You're taking turns? As honorable as that is, you two will have to attack me at the same time if you want to win." Shun smirked as he waited for the two to plan out some sort of attack. "Nice hand seal speed, by the way. It's a lot faster than I can do." He wasn't just being nice with that statement; he really sucked at forming hand seals.

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

Shin remained quietly looking at the Chuunin while forming his hand seals as he listened to Shun’s words at the same time. It seems like you forgot that you’re facing an Aburame,… we never underestimate anyone even if it’s the tiniest of bugs. I don't normally like repeating what i said but it seems that you learned nothing senpai… the Aburame replied as he performed the final hand seal in front of Shun that activated a genjutsu which completely restricted Shun to create any form of movement. Sadly, even if he realized that he was under a genjutsu he won’t be able to do anything since Shin remained holding the hand seal in front of him. The Aburame began to release Kikkaichu bugs from his body that flew around Shun’s genjutsu binded body, ready to sink their poisonous fangs the moment that the chuunin tries something. In addition, while continuing to hold the hand sign, Shin calmly explained the situation to and signaled Gesalt to make his move. Im not the same as the last time we fought Shun-san the Aburame stated.

Techs: Atama Kusari No Jutsu (Chained Mind Technique)
C
This technique uses intricate hand movements and subtle chakra waves to render the target hypnotized and incapable of movement. However, if the target cannot see the shinobi's hands, the technique will not take hold. This effect will only last as long as the shinobi continues to perform the technique and the target can see the shinobi's hands. In other words, while performing this jutsu, you are helpless, but so is your target. (Similar to the Shadow Bind technique, but this genjutsu uses far less chakra). Ideally, this technique would be used as part of a team strategy.
Base Duration: 3 posts

Chakra = 265 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G smirked, whispering softly. "Good job Shin! My turn!" And he was off; closing in on Shun exponentially. He stopped and smirked, pushing forward and using Iado, the blade stopping right against the neck of his opponent, a sadistic grin working across. "Checkmate."

210/210

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
1950 両 ☁ 350 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

"What the hell? I can't move." Shun thought, as he tried to move. "Well, taijutsu definitely can't do anything like this. So this has to be ninjutsu or genjutsu. I can't do much about it if it's ninjutsu, but if it's genjutsu..." If he could have sighed at this point, he would have. "As much as I hate genjutsu, I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of them. So I guess I'll just try this, first. If it doesn't work, then I'm screwed...and I know the technique is a ninjutsu. Now...how do I do this again?" He tried to think as quickly as he could because Gesalt and the bugs were approaching. "Oh, right. Now I remember. I have to stop my chakra flow, then apply a lot of chakra to negate the genjutsu. Or something like that. Even if it wasn't right, he decided that trying it out couldn't hurt. He stopped the flow of chakra around his body, then applied an unnecessary amount of chakra because he didn't know how strong the genjutsu was. After a moment or two, he was finally freed. "YOSH!"

At that point, Gesalt and the bugs were pretty much on him. "s**t. Well, HERE I GO!" Four of the eight gates opened up in rapid succession, increasing his strength and speed fourfold. It also restored a portion of the chakra that went into the kai. As soon as Gesalt's blade stopped, Shun made his move. Using his extreme speed, he moved his neck away from the blade and attempted to slam his fist into the genin's chest from only a few feet away. "Now, next one." He said to himself. Shun dashed toward the Aburame while dodging the bugs, and tried to tackle him to the ground.

Techniques used
Kai - A ranked
Gate of Opening
Gate of Healing
Gate of Life
Gate of Pain
Houshou
Tokken

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"s**t!" He growled, moving away just in time for the knuckles to skim his chest, even a little and knock him away a good bit. His confused body rolling until he finally stopped himself on his knees, chakra blazing from his sword. "I don't wanna fight to kill, but this guy's kicking my a** around like I'm some type of enemy!" He was talking to himself again, as always... But what eh said made some sense. He was a good seven or so feet away from Shun, but, using his long distance techniques wouldn't work; he was just too fast! It was then he had an idea... He looked at Shinsetsu and pointed to Shun, biting his sword to free his hands as he made a box, hoping the boy would get his message.

210/210

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

Tsk, looks like he just won’t go down as easy as I was expecting but.. the Aburame mumbled watching Shun break from his genjutsu and escaped Gesalt and the Kikkaichu bugs almost in an instant. Seeing Shun attacking Gesalt, Shinsetsu replaced his original body with his bugs while Shun's attention was still on Gesalt and dodging the bugs.

Techs: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Chakra = 260 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces