Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Hidden Cloud Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 295/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"Seriously..." Doki said too, falling down on her butt. She still had access chakra available to her but she was injured too much. With the serious cave he managed to dig in with his hand and several gashes. Also, noting Kyo's injuries, she's got her work ahead of her for today. The one time she neglects responsibility, something so hectic as this happens. Not only that, she made a complete a** of herself and probably near the vicinity of his student. But at least she did what she came to do. Still sore, bloody, dirty and angry, she gave Kyo a wry look that didn't spell out complete piss none the less. "Bet you can't go off telling who's ugly and who's not.." She couldn't help how stupid they looked. Bruises here, scratches everywhere. And all because they couldn't have a normal talk about troubled feelings. Oh well, some things just couldn't be handled with words. And to her, Kyo was a complex person, she didn't know him as well, so she wouldn't dare venture to him about Sypher. This was pretty much all she could ever amount to him, which was fairly sad on both parties. "Yeah, we did vent..a bit too overboard though."

Doki staggered her way over Kyo and sat. The most she did for cleaning herself was wiping away the fragment of her blood on her face before using 'cleanse' on her hands. Despite her injured self, healing others came first. Something useful she learned while on the path of being a medic. With sanitary hands, they then glowed into blobish chakra in form. With that done, she placed it over Kyo. First, over his broken nose, Doki dealt with the access hemorraghing by draining it out with cottonballs. Having them blot and block his breathing canal could prove troublesome so he'll just have to get over the awkward method. After this, she started to heal the general damaged tissues and cells surrounding his nasal membrane and did so to reduce the swelling. So he doesn't pass out from not being able to breathe.. Unfortunately, Doki at her rank could not proceed at the advanced level of eiseijutsu needed to heal his bones. She at least wanted to make the injuries look less bad when they entered. Doki spent several long minutes working on his hand, serious but the bleeding should stop. Though not completely. He'll deserve the treatment of their hospital. "It should be good enough for the way back home."

Her panting stopped after a while, tired and strained. But she felt better. At least she managed to pummel him some before getting into more trouble. Her hands worked on the heaviest area of bleeding, which was to her mid section. "Stupid Kyo." She said, giving him a dry stare more or less angered or relieved.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi, being the stubborn person he is, didn't even say thank you to Doki for healing somewhat of his nose and hand, he was still mad at her but could care less. "Ya..I still gotta figure out if that kid has a period or not!" He stood up and with all his strength, lifted the heavy Doki onto Shizuki's back. "I can say who needs to loose some weight." he stuck his tounge at her in his teasing mode, it might equal a punch cause of how close he was to her.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Kuro Tsume - Dark Talon - D ranked- Haraise
Current Chakra [ ► ] 190

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Pigheaded little brat... She was nearly finished on healing most of her abdomen though the rest will have to fall for hospital treatment. Meanwhile, she focused the rest on her scratches. Unfortunately, the bruises she could not get rid of. While Kyo was off spouting his usual nonsense, Doki remembered something that connected to his statement. It'll do him no good to be angry at Maemi, but at the very least, they could see each other halfway? "Which reminds me. I think he might have said that the only way to check if he has his, is to first check yours, Kyo-po-po." Hm?

And the next thing she knew, she was ontop of Shi. "Well I can't help it, it's my HEIGHT. You know, within NORMAL jurisdiction." She snickered. Then looked over Shi with sad eyes after seeing his tail. Her hand didn't actually cancel the healing hands technique but because Kyo had pulled her up, it had become somewhat disconnected. So she regained it's form and managed to deal with most of his tail's damage from the shurriken. Apparantly to most animals, their tails were very important. And it was rather honorable the way he used it in place for his owner. "Sorry about all of that, Shi." She said, apologetically. Then turned back to face Kyo. "At least get Yasuo to help you walk, fruit for brains. Bleeh!" And stuck her tongue out right back at him. Stubborn as a storm, but soft like any other person..Hmph.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi rolled his eyes at her, wincing a bit at the sharp pain in his nose, he realized how many hits she got on him by bruises on his body where she hit and scratches. His jaw still hurt too and he still felt good enough to be stubborn. "Eh shuddup you old lady! And i can walk on my own, I'm leaving a chakra trail for Yasuo to catch and follow back to the village." He said, a bit wobbly in his walking but he wasen't gonna have his student help him or have Doki see him like that. Shi whimpered a bit at his tail but was happy when she helped it a bit, walking away with her on his back and Kyo behind as they headed back to the village.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Kuro Tsume - Dark Talon - D ranked- Haraise
Current Chakra [ ► ] 190

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

"Listen, Prancy Prickbottoms, who's to say he hasn't already seen, hah?!" She went off with shaking her fists, barking while on Shi as they left. Though at around the same time, her consciousness steadily thinned for a while until having her forehead land on the top of Shi's scalp.

[exits to the village]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

The night was odd for once as he made his way deeper into the forest towards the Leaf Village. Stopping briefly he looked around and thought to himself of the area he was in. His mind roamed for a second before he he began to take off once more. He really needed to get to the Leaf fast.

[exits]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
A swift figure blurred through the lands of the Clouds, with white hair flowing behind him as he ran. It was Ichiro, a child now rouge from the village he once called home. Kumogakure was the first place he'd assume to take shelter. Why, though? Simple, his Senju relative was assumed to live here, although it had been some time they had seen each other, Ichiro knew that Sypher would be glad to see him again. And so, the masculine body that once served Konoha darted throughout rocks and trees, off to seek the man he was sure that would help him. [/exit]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
No time was wasted in the child's fluid movement, for he was ready to face what he longed feared. Ichiro was gone before anyone took spot of him, heading back to his home. [/exit]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Reiko was aware of the subtle changes of the land as he walked. Slowly the flat plains of Konoha turned into the Hilly, mountainous landscape of Kumokagure. As he trekked up the side of a mountain path he looked over the edge to the river below, a faint blew line from this height. Finally, after much exhaustion they reached the summit of the mountain. Looking out, he could see the gates of the village off in the distance. He was pleased with the progress they made and decided to take a little rest before making the rest of the journey. He signaled for Ichiro to follow him and ventured into the small grove of trees situated at the top of the small mountain. After they had walked a short ways Reiko dropped his packs to the ground, indicating that this was were they made camp"We're close. Very Close"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:47 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Hitomi continued to absentmindedly kick a rock along the road as the setting became more and more mountainous. After a bit more hiking she placed her hands in her pockets and began to hum to herself in an attempt to rid herself of the heavy silence. 'Not a lot of travelers today, huh?' She sighed, squinting her eyes to get a better look at the village on the horizon, and quickened her pace. She was clearly starting to get impatient at the long walk it took.

[/exit to gates]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Hitomi was well aware that night would be upon her soon, so she quickened her pace out of the land of Kumo. After a few minutes, she realized she wasn't satisfied at all at her pace. Without hesitating she focused chakra to her feet and took to the trees, holding her arms out behind her for more balance.

[/exit to crossroads]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Through the cluster of trees alongside the road of Kumogakure, a child would be seen resting in a branch, eyes looking astray as they wandered off towards the darkened sky above. His face was emotionless, body un-tense, and hands laying across a sheathed weapon in his lap. Ichiro's hair had been cut in the months Reiko had died. It was a misfortune, of course. But it couldn't be helped. And now, Ichiro was alone to be hunted and slain as his companion had so long ago. The child was uneasy about the situation, nonetheless, his composure stayed the same, not a single expression painted among his visage. For here, on the road to Kumogakure no Sato, would he stay. Rain beginning to fall from the heavens. What was in store for the Senju?

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Chuunin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai had dragged Kyo by the arm from the gates to the road. She found a spot close but not far from the Senju boy. Dai crouched and looked at Kyo and Shi. "I'll fight him...get him weak." She whispered to Kyo and Shi. "When I say the word, Kyo...I want you to move in a finish him." Dai instructed that tamer and his partner. The Sensor took in a few breathes and stood slowly. She had a brush with death and yet she was ready to fight. She wasn't going to let her earlier experiences. She moved with light steps through the brush. She stood beneath the tree Ichiro Senju had claim for his time being. "Senju, Ichiro." She called up to him. "As treason to the village and Hokage of Konoha." She declared. "I hear by claim you for your bounty." To Kyo's ears, Dai's voice was completely different. The sweet tone and caring strings of her voice had gone and had become something more cold. "Maybe you retailiate. I will be brought to no memes but to fight you." She told him. Her eyes had shifted from the loving site and carefree satin look. She was in OININ mood. She stared at Ichiro with steel like eyes...hoping she wouldn't have to fight. But she would wait for him to attack first.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 50 / 50 |
| AC: 5,000 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: We're going to fight for a bit Kejiro :] this shall be fun biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Was this... a challenge? The sound of the female voice would only irritate the child as he turned his vision towards her, brown orbs overflowing with what seemed to be hatred. Yet he only stayed in that seated position, obvious to the fact he was about to fight. Still, he'd only make an effort to persuade the girl... in his own methods. "Is this suppose to frighten me?" he'd calmly state, both hands laying still in his lap before they'd make swift gestures, striking a multitude of hand signs before the tree underneath him twisted and lurched, growing an bunshin from it's base. This wood clone gazed in mere admiration at the girl's bravery; she must've been quite skilled to come and collect his bounty. In a moment, the bunshin reappeared at Ichiro's side, the summoner of the clone now standing to his feet. Blade unsheathed and body radiating that deadly chakra of his, the Senju stood firmly.

OOC | So, here's the deal. I had deleted this profile long ago on accident and can't remember any of his techniques. All I DO remember is that he had acquired a third of the Senju techniques, and the Rasengan. So, I'll just use a couple of techs.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Chuunin | OININ Apprentice |

"I'm not afraid, you." Her voice was strong as she replied to his question. "I've fought a Senju clan member before." Dai held her ground as stared at at the boy. She was taught by a Senju her first few years of be a Shinobi. She knew near all of the clan's techniques. She never feared them when Sypher would use them against her in training. Nor would she fear them with a mere boy using them against her. She watched as Ichiro called forth a Bunshin to his side. ...Is that his threat to me?... She thought as she couldnlt help but to smile at the boy in the tree. "So? You chose retaliation..." The Sensor closed her eyes and sighed. Dai took her fighting stance and grinned up at the Senju Boy. "So be it..." Her eyes light up like a Cat's in the pitch black with excitement. She was going to enjoy this fight.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 50 / 50 |
| AC: 5,000 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: Alrighty}}  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]