Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

Anyways! The anime to me with a bad ending was Ai Yori Aoshi. What is the point in any manga to make an anime and not even end it at a decent point?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 pm
Berserk. I hated the ending. emo I love the manga, it continues after the anime, but still.. boo.  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Supah Seika Desu

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am
Acchi Kocchi, not to say the ending was bad at all, it just didn't fit. Usually when an anime is having a last episode they make it seem like the finale, but this was just a regular episode like the rest .--.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 pm
I hate the ending to FMA because Ed and his brother are separated. That's why I watched FMA: B instead.  

EclecticDrops

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Opscotch

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:42 pm
Mikaino
Berserk. I hated the ending. emo I love the manga, it continues after the anime, but still.. boo.

YESSS!! I was trying so hard to think of the name! Berserk! Literally had one of the worst endings for anything I had ever seen. My sister and I were hooked like we stayed up watching it all night and then that s**t happened almost out of no-where. I felt like I had wasted all that time I spent watching it. ;_;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm
Opscotch
Mikaino

YESSS!! I was trying so hard to think of the name! Berserk! Literally had one of the worst endings for anything I had ever seen. My sister and I were hooked like we stayed up watching it all night and then that s**t happened almost out of no-where. I felt like I had wasted all that time I spent watching it. ;_;

I also had issues while watching the last two episodes. xD; I was still having 'episodes' after my rape.. Soooo my husband had to turn off the television until I could pull myself together. But after that, CLIFFHANGER. WAT.  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Opscotch

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 pm
Mikaino
Opscotch
Mikaino

I also had issues while watching the last two episodes. xD; I was still having 'episodes' after my rape.. Soooo my husband had to turn off the television until I could pull myself together. But after that, CLIFFHANGER. WAT.

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. D: Might not have been the best thing to watch after an event like that. But. yes..it was awful. You said you read the manga? I might just do that..is the ending any better?? o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 pm
MiaIkumis#1Fan
Honestly, Digimon season two is probably the worst.

They had it really good at the end. Everything was resolved. The characters were happy for the most part, but there were some tragic events too. They beat the major bad guy, saved the day, restored peace and beauty to the digital world, and brought hope to the children of Earth.

And then in the last two minutes, they threw in an epilogue.

Never have I seen any other show go from amazing to terrible so quickly.

You pretty much see who everyone ends up with, what they're like in 25 years, and even what their kids are like. Everyone on earth now has a freaking digimon partner and it's all rainbows and butterflies. It basically also says "what your dream of doing as a 12 year old is totally what you're gonna do when you grow up."

No... just, no. First of all, only a chosen group of children have digimon. That's why they're digidestined. That's why they're special. Secondly, nothing is left to the imagination! I know a lot of fanfiction writers who completely ignore the epilogue to this series due to it's sheer stupidity.

I could go on, but I won't, because then I won't stop. Even when I watched this as a kid I knew the ending was dumb.

I agree with this. When I first saw the series I loved it and those last few minutes just killed the ending for me. When I was watching it with my nieces a few months ago I convenently had to go refill my glass of tea.  

IzarArgi

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Legend of Korra's first season ending was super mary-sue, and I hated it.
                      The show itself felt rushed, and overshadowed by the love triangles.
                      It does have some good qualities, but it hasn't lived up to ATLA, and if it doesn't shape up next season, it won't ever.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:05 pm
When Hetalia got cut off, it killed me. The last scene was great, with Germany and England and the Christmas Day ceasefire from WWI, but the scene before introduced a new character, which drove me batty.

But season 5 is coming, so I am very happy.  

VenetianTemper

Beloved Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 am
thatgirlwholaughsalot
Fruits Basket. Hands down.
It was abrupt, ended way earlier than I thought it should have, and totally left me hanging there thinking, 'That's it?' Of course, afterwards, I borrowed all the manga which was more in depth, but I really wish they would have continued.

^ This. I was disappointed they ended it like that. Really wished they continued it.

Tsubasa Chronicles. I was disappointed with the episodes after they went to Lecourt, because it didn't follow the original storyline at all. Thank goodness for the OVAs and manga. I just wished they could've continued with the rest of the stroy arcs that haven't been animated yet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 am
I have watched my share of bad anime but I made a point to
mentally block out all the terrible ones, for my own sanity. So I wont even know a bad anime ending unless its name whee  

Nu Sanniang

Dark_Enegry

Invisible Bidder

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 am
Kaiko luv
School Days for me....I mean I didnt like how the story was plotted any ways....Makoto needs to go to hell. Thats why im glad he died....the only good part about the ending.
:3
~ Kaiko luv

i agree Dx it was so messed up  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm
Rosario Vampire.

Completely hated it. I thought the guy would become some sort of demon in the end, but nothing. The characters that had personality got completely shafted and the ones that had no substance were idolized. HATED IT :C  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:03 pm
Metal Gothic Dragon
Death Note :: Ending was too hectic, it never showed how the world changed, it didn't show how the rest of the Yagami family was effected if they found out Light was Kira, and I hate Near for winning. He was a cheater! All he did was stand on top of other people's work and claim it as his own. Near, you did not surpass L.

Shugo Chara :: I always watch an anime all the way through no matter what, but after Ikuto left, that was really, really, really hard to do. I freakin' love Ikuto! All I kept thinking is, "Ikuto, where are you?! Amu's going to end up with Tadase if you don't come back!"

Karin (Chibi Vampire) :: Okay, so the anime was doing really good at being all serious and everything, and just when you think Karin turned into a real vampire, the spell ended up just making her breast bigger! Like what the hell?!

Black Cat :: All through the ending they kept flipping sceans; from the fight, to after the fight. They ruined their own ending by showing they'd already won the final fight, even though they're still fighting! It was back and forth with that finish! Fight. After Math. Fight. After Math. Fight. After Math.

D-N-Angel :: I was pissed that Dark had to go.

Fullmetal Alchemist :: Honestly, I was just so damn confused with the whole series.

Negima :: With no real warning or reason, Asuna just dies. Throughout the whole series, it's like there's nothing going on, then she dies after a short sceans of being sad. I hated that.

Vampire Knight :: It leaves you on a cliff hanger and, for the love of God, Yuki ends up with Kaname; her own brother! I wanted to vomit.

Ouran High School Host Club :: I didn't understand the very very end when they're all dancing. Does the whole school know that Haruhi is a girl now? I mean, she was dancing with the students in a dress, and each of the host were dancing with her. But then again, those girls have selective hearing, who's to say they did or didn't see Haruhi in a dress.

Soul Eater :: It's not that I hated the ending, it's just I wanted to see more. I wanted to see how Crona did without Ragnorok by his side. I wanted to see if Maka and Soul ever got together. I also wanted to know what Lord Death's real face was and what Maka's mom looked like! Also, I wanted to know if there where any good witchs (not counting Angila).

Pokemon: Lucario and the Legend of Mew :: Why did Lucario have to die? But then he gives Master Aron chocolate in the afterlife, so that wasn't too bad. I get so annoyed with how Ash always seems to be the most important character to the point he might as well be a Legendary himself!

Ultra Maniac :: A complete waste of time. At the end, there's a huge gap when Nina goes away to a different school, then suddenly comes back just to end the series.

I suggest reading Ouran High School Host Club manga. The anime was okay, but it cut off at a good chunk of the series.
The manga is Long, but Lovely. It also explains EVERYTHING.

emotion_kirakira  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces