Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Which god/goddess to you follow worship? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meiriona

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:40 am
Chichiri no Ai
I'm veeeeeeery interested in the Hindu pantheon. ninja
nice hair ^^ anyways, hindu, fuuu....but I dont allways think of hinduism as Paganism...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:41 pm
I worship the Babylonian/Sumerian pantheon, and my 'personal diety' is Ereshkigal.  

Acid Faery

Meiriona

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:10 am
Acid Faery
I worship the Babylonian/Sumerian pantheon, and my 'personal diety' is Ereshkigal.
neat, I'd liek t learn more aout the babylonian pantheon, somethign you dont much cover in school  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:05 pm
D. Metria
Acid Faery
neat, I'd liek t learn more aout the babylonian pantheon, somethign you dont much cover in school

The only ancient civilization stuff I've done in school was the basic Rome/Greece/Egypt stuff in grade 7, and we didn't even learn about those religions except the names of a couple Greek gods.  

Acid Faery

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:57 pm
mostly the crone goddesses and death deities call out to me, and they tend to not really care which pantheon i follow...the deity that i do devote myself to is the morrigan, though...*shudder* i don't want to think about getting her mad...but then, eris pops her head in and says 'why not?'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:00 am
I worship Diana(greek) because she is maternal and of the land, I also worship Cernnunos or "the horned god"(celt) because he is in heritage and calls to me  

Marldaine

Ailinea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:30 pm
I don't have a specific pantheon either, but right now I'm working with Epona. I don't have a specific God that I'm working with yet. But hopefully soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:00 pm
I find myself mostly drawn to the Greek and Roman pantheons, though the occasional outsider likes to pop in every once in a while (Freya, Shiva, Brigit, and Ameterasu have all dropped by). I work mostly with Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and Persephone(dang why couldn't her name start with an A? biggrin ), but I am am always studying up on others.  

Innocent Alice

Ninja Lord Kitwick

Profitable Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:28 pm
Myself I follow the Path of Gaia and the Oak King. More of a connection with them though then most in my family ever have.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:08 am
I follow the Triple Goddess, Hecate, and the Green Man.  

Doom Clown

My Shining Starr

Liberal Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:43 pm
While I have not dedicated myself to any particular deities or pantheons, I do feel more drawn to Bastet and Sekhmet.

Ever since the dream I had a couple of years back though, that attraction has made since. Things seem to fall into place when you have such a vivid dream of walking ancient Egyptian temples when they were still freshly painted inside .. to the point where I could still smell the desert sand when I woke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:16 am
Edit: You know, I thought I wanted to talk about this. I was wrong. I've been slapped around elsewhere today for my beliefs, and I'm really not up for it happening again, not today.

I'm gonna go quietly away now.  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:41 pm
Innocent Alice
I find myself mostly drawn to the Greek and Roman pantheons, though the occasional outsider likes to pop in every once in a while (Freya, Shiva, Brigit, and Ameterasu have all dropped by). I work mostly with Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and Persephone(dang why couldn't her name start with an A? biggrin ), but I am am always studying up on others.
kore is persephone's other name ^^ which aspect of her do you follow, queen of the dead or maiden of spring?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:57 pm
Deandriea
Innocent Alice
kore is persephone's other name ^^ which aspect of her do you follow, queen of the dead or maiden of spring?

You do realize, its entirely possible to follow both.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:07 pm
Nuri
Deandriea
Innocent Alice

You do realize, its entirely possible to follow both.
yes, but if shes a patron you would follow one over the other

side note, whered get your sig from.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas