Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tech Support Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Gatotsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:28 pm
I got disconnected, and exited, no I cant get on the gameguard laods and then says retry...pleas help!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:21 am
I have a problem with MS
When ever I start it up, it gets past the Game Guard stuff and goes into the game
It lets me log in, when all of a sudden MS just closes for no reason
gonk
Sometimes it closes right as I log in, other times it closes after I choose my character, resulting me in having to restart my entire computer to log in again
It's never done that before, and I don't know what's going on

TotalSystemMeltdown

Kyruni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:58 am
Lord Gatotsu
I got disconnected, and exited, no I cant get on the gameguard laods and then says retry...pleas help!
same problem, sometimes restarting my computer helps get past it but lately i havent been able to get on at all on either computer. Reinstalling it doesnt help either.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:39 pm
My comp starts laggin' when I enter Maple, but runs other things fine.Any suggestions? I tried deleting it and re downloading it, but it didn't fix anything. I turned down the in game graphics, but it still lags I don't know what to do.  

Valentine Hoskuo

Nixivva

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:32 am
Not sure if this is actually a tehnical problem but...

Me and a friend are stuck halfway through verification [password change]... And Mapleglobal didn't send us the verification code. Another friend who keeps making new accounts tried to make on today using a Hotmail email was given the message that Hotmail is no longer supported.. And I just happen to be using a Hotmail address.. Is there anything we can do about that? Or be annoyed at Maplestory for the rest of our lives?

Is it possible to use another person's verification code [I doubt it]?

Is Maplestory's level of security too high? I think so.

I still think that there is a lot of people stuck in verification, and that Mapleglobal should see if they can fix it, but I don't think they are actually trying, judging from the message my friend got when she tried to sign up for Mapleglobal.

[Was this the wrong place to post this? If yes, sorry!]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:00 pm
fairy_flossy985
Another friend who keeps making new accounts tried to make on today using a Hotmail email was given the message that Hotmail is no longer supported..

i've been waiting on my code for about a dozen days. i've e-mailed gm and asked them manually switch my e-mail address to my new gmail account so that the verification e-mail will go through...still no luck... emo  

im Damien

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:35 pm
Greetings. I'm Thorn, new to the guild and to Maple Story itself.

I see from reading this thread that I'm not the only one having trouble with the game.

Specifically, when I log on, the game comes up for a matter of seconds, during which it performs normally. Then it either returns me to the sign-in page with a "unable to connect to the game server" message, or else closes down entirely.

If anyone has any suggestions or fixes for such, I would greatly apppreciate any information along those lines.

This started the afternoon following the latest patch, although I was able to play immediately after the patch update with no apparent difficulties.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:02 pm
Thorn apple
Greetings. I'm Thorn, new to the guild and to Maple Story itself.

I see from reading this thread that I'm not the only one having trouble with the game.

Specifically, when I log on, the game comes up for a matter of seconds, during which it performs normally. Then it either returns me to the sign-in page with a "unable to connect to the game server" message, or else closes down entirely.

If anyone has any suggestions or fixes for such, I would greatly apppreciate any information along those lines.

This started the afternoon following the latest patch, although I was able to play immediately after the patch update with no apparent difficulties.
I had a similar issue a few paches back. It generally took 5-12 start-ups of MS before I was securely on the game. So, tough it out and keep trying, or go with the usual checks to make sure your firewall is accepting Maple and that good stuff.  

madanthony

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:34 am
Well, it was doing that all day. I must've tried to sign in a hundred times, but all to no avail.

Then, this afternoon, everything miraculously righted itself and the game played as though nothing had happened at all. Strange, but I'll take it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:12 pm
Annnnnnnd, round three.

Now, it won't connect to anything at all. I click the game and I get error (340). Occasionally I can get through to the server, but then it reverts to kicking me off after a couple of seconds.

This will be the third day it has been like this. stressed  

Thorn apple

Meszo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:56 pm
Ok, well my mom just got a new computer (but its old >.<)
and i've tried downloading maple story about 10 times!!

And it says "There is not enough space on drive C:/ to extract this package.
Please free up 401.01 MB and click retry".

But you see the thing is...the computer has noting to delete!
And there is sooo much free space.

Please if you know how to fix this problem...help me sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:49 pm
Are you sure theres 401 megabytes? Go to "my computer" hove your mouse over C: and tell me how much space is there. >_>  

Feety
Crew

Meszo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:18 am
Feety
Are you sure theres 401 megabytes? Go to "my computer" hove your mouse over C: and tell me how much space is there. >_>

O.K. theres a new problem...
well i was downloading Maple story, and i have 720 megabytes...
and when it was downloading it said i needed 401 mb!!!
so i checked on the C drive and there was only 13.4 mb!!!!
so then i did disk clean up, and i got 730 mb back, so it was downloading again...but in the middle of the download it said not enough mb blah blah blah...and i went to check and i saw only 198 mb!!!

This is very very very strange emo
Can you help??? =(  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:53 pm
I need the ports for MapleStory so i can get it unblocked >_>
any of you know/can find them? i've searched and searched with no luck crying

Meszo: my old computer did that. it had 'ghost mb'
try defragmenting your drive and also do a disk clean up.

my pc still has that problem. if it persists, jsut make sure you have 1200mb free so it will still download.  

WinglessFairy

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces