Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
♥ Singles Only! ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you or have you ever experienced a Gaian Relationship?
Yes WOOT!!
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Not yet..
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Yes but never again...
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
No and I don't intend too!!
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Yes and hopefully again..
16%
 16%  [ 14 ]
Give me my 10 Gold!
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 84

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:16 am
Eiji-san
Oniknowsyou!
God my mates computers get probed all the time I feel sorry for it getting almost raped all the time.

Oh what to put as my add as a single Gaian male now?
do what i did ^_^ except try to atract ppl...^_^

Oh hell to attracting people I will sit there and talk to the animals they seem more intrested in me than anyone. I don't even recomand sleeping with animal let alone talking to them

I am a male single and looking for a person that knows how to turn on a computer. Good that got rid of half of the people. I am short annoying and from the land I don't know. I want a partner that knows about the worlds problems has a sense of black humour as well. Need only apply if your computer not been affected by CTDs..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:11 pm
*falls back giggling* these are increadibly interesting ones aren't they? xd my guts.. my guts! xd cuteness! blaugh  

+migurushii+

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:20 pm
: biggrin eleted!::

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:47 am
i love my first post in here it rocks. i came up with it all by my self: i dont like to toot my horn so to say but id love to toot yours. the other good one is. I want to oompa your loompa.  

Eiji-san

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:00 am
my first long lasting relatinsship ended badly and i have this one song for her. She prob wont read it sadly cause she wasnt invited (makes a face at her in cyber space)

(in a swing fashoned tune with instuments)

check
one
two
three

i was born into this world a reject
look into these eyes
and see the size of these flames
dwelling on the past (past)
burning up my brain (hot)
everyone that burns hasta learn from the pain

hey i thnk about the day
my girly ran away
with my pay
when the fellows came to play
now shes stuck with my homies that she F***ed
ooh
and im just a sucker with a lump in my throught
like a chump hey
like a chump hey
LIIKE a-a chump heeey
i did it all for the nookie (come on)
yeah the nookie (come on)
so you can take that cookie
and stick it up you yeah
stick it up your yeah
stick it up you yeeaah....

yeah so anyway thats all i gots to say to her. ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:16 am
Eiji-san
my first long lasting relatinsship ended badly and i have this one song for her. She prob wont read it sadly cause she wasnt invited (makes a face at her in cyber space)

(in a swing fashoned tune with instuments)

check
one
two
three

i was born into this world a reject
look into these eyes
and see the size of these flames
dwelling on the past (past)
burning up my brain (hot)
everyone that burns hasta learn from the pain

hey i thnk about the day
my girly ran away
with my pay
when the fellows came to play
now shes stuck with my homies that she F***ed
ooh
and im just a sucker with a lump in my throught
like a chump hey
like a chump hey
LIIKE a-a chump heeey
i did it all for the nookie (come on)
yeah the nookie (come on)
so you can take that cookie
and stick it up you yeah
stick it up your yeah
stick it up you yeeaah....

yeah so anyway thats all i gots to say to her. ^___^

Doing it like Richard Cheese eh?  

EmOneGarand

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:28 am
~ Anime Betty ~
(I'll make an Example Ad )

Single pink haired female with very light olive complexion with soft brown eyes seeking a single male companion between the ages of 20-30 years; for fun, romance and intellectual conversation.

Alittle abit about myself; I'm 25, fun loving and down to earth. I have been on Gaia for 1 year. I have no children on Gaia and have never been married. I have 4 Gaian brothers and 2 Gaian sisters by the names of; Lazlow-kun, SexyMoFo504, DoBbLiNg, Gambit9000, PurplePrettyKitty, and bells_no_neko-chan.

I like to flirt and cuddle, go to Gaian Balls and Parties in style. I like collecting quality Sig Art and cute sexy clothing and items that look good on me. I hope to eventually adopt a Noob. 3nodding Or Marry and then adopt Noobs for children, Heh. heart 4laugh Also I like the color Pink and fuzzy kittens too. whee

If you would like to talk and maybe meet somewhere on Gaia go ahead and send me a pm. --Bettychan
I didn't know that your single Betty eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:51 pm
Nale
~ Anime Betty ~

Single pink haired female with very light olive complexion with soft brown eyes seeking a single male companion between the ages of 20-30 years; for fun, romance and intellectual conversation.

Alittle abit about myself; I'm 25, fun loving and down to earth. I have been on Gaia for 1 year. I have no children on Gaia and have never been married. I have 4 Gaian brothers and 2 Gaian sisters by the names of; Lazlow-kun, SexyMoFo504, DoBbLiNg, Gambit9000, PurplePrettyKitty, and bells_no_neko-chan.

I like to flirt and cuddle, go to Gaian Balls and Parties in style. I like collecting quality Sig Art and cute sexy clothing and items that look good on me. I hope to eventually adopt a Noob. 3nodding Or Marry and then adopt Noobs for children, Heh. heart 4laugh Also I like the color Pink and fuzzy kittens too. whee

If you would like to talk and maybe meet somewhere on Gaia go ahead and send me a pm. --Bettychan
3nodding Yes I am. Who did you think I was with? wink  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:18 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Nale
~ Anime Betty ~

3nodding Yes I am. Who did you think I was with? wink
Honestly I don't know lol 3nodding Well guess what I'm single too blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:09 pm
yup,i'm on the market.i'd feel right at home here sweatdrop  

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

cuttlefish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:48 pm
I'm available and willing in San Jose, CA.
I'm a kind gentle companion, except when you desire otherwise. wink
I'm very physically affectionate, though I tend to hold back until I have permission, but then I have no qualms about expressing it anytime anywhere anyhow!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:52 am
I am a fun loving blue haired, blue eyed white single female. I love to chat and dance and have a great time. I am 30 yrs young. I am from Ontario canada.  

THE UNKOWN LOVES YOU ii

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:03 pm
Slavegirly
I am a fun loving blue haired, blue eyed white single female. I love to chat and dance and have a great time. I am 30 yrs young. I am from Ontario canada.
eek wow your older than me by 10 yrs  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:10 pm
Nale
Slavegirly
eek wow your older than me by 10 yrs

sweatdrop yea  

THE UNKOWN LOVES YOU ii

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:05 pm
just funny...oh the classifieds will be back up in a month...a year later...  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff