• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That's true. I'd hate ta see what happens when a half ghost gets a cold." he said shaking his head then looking at Michelle. "You tryin ta say I stink?" he asked raising a brow ridge.
Xena: "Probably not as different as when humans get a cold."

"Ah...well go get you some food. Michelle you gonna turn human or stay like that?" he asked looking at her. He heard her thing about smells and grunted in response.
Xena: "I will." She said before she heard his question to Michelle. "I asked a similar question in regards to her current form." She then looks to Michelle. "You want something to eat as well?" She asked.

He heard them both and nodded. "Aight. Machelle and I'll just wait for ya out here I guess." he said as he moved away from the statue, but remained in the shadow of it.

Michelle waited until Xena was gone before shifting back to human form, revealing her senshi fuku covered in blood and torn in some spots. Though it seemed both were showing signs of disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That's true. I'd hate ta see what happens when a half ghost gets a cold." he said shaking his head then looking at Michelle. "You tryin ta say I stink?" he asked raising a brow ridge.

"Ah...well go get you some food. Michelle you gonna turn human or stay like that?" he asked looking at her. He heard her thing about smells and grunted in response.

"I'm alright. I ate on the way." she shook her head after hearing Xena. "No thanks."
Xena: She nods a bit. "Alright then." She then hears Raph. "You two can go ahead and head over to the inn. I'll meet up with you both there after my stop at the cafe." She then starts to head down the road to where the cafe is.

"Um..hello...You have to check in there before we can go. You go eat, meet us back here, and we'll go over there tagether. Except we'll have ta wait outside and you'll have ta check in and all." he said while watching her go. He then looked at Michelle. "Tha ******** happened ta ya?!" he exclaimed.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm alright. I ate on the way." she shook her head after hearing Xena. "No thanks."
Xena: She nods a bit. "Alright then." She then hears Raph. "You two can go ahead and head over to the inn. I'll meet up with you both there after my stop at the cafe." She then starts to head down the road to where the cafe is.

"Um..hello...You have to check in there before we can go. You go eat, meet us back here, and we'll go over there tagether. Except we'll have ta wait outside and you'll have ta check in and all." he said while watching her go. He then looked at Michelle. "Tha ******** happened ta ya?!" he exclaimed.
Xena: Once she got to the cafe, she slowly walks inside and takes a moment to look around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she got to the cafe, she slowly walks inside and takes a moment to look around.

There were three people in the diner and one woman behind the counter. Xena could hear commotion in the back indicating a cook.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

There were three people in the diner and one woman behind the counter. Xena could hear commotion in the back indicating a cook.
Xena: She slowly walks over to the diner then takes a seat on a stool.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You can say I played with my food." She smirked, showing her fangs.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Waitress: "What can I get for ya, Sweetie?" the waitress behind the counter asked.

@Michelle: "Well try ta leave some for tha zombies." he said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Waitress: "What can I get for ya, Sweetie?" the waitress behind the counter asked.

She giggled. "Unless they've been eating things like animals, then I'm sure you've got them taken care of."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "Do you have any fried rice?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Waitress: "Nope. Don't have nothin like that. Got meat. Plenty of meat. Want some steak or a burger?" she asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:07 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

She giggled. "Unless they've been eating things like animals, then I'm sure you've got them taken care of."

"Tha hell'd ya catch? A badger? Damn."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Waitress: "Nope. Don't have nothin like that. Got meat. Plenty of meat. Want some steak or a burger?" she asked.
Xena: "I'll go for a burger then." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "I'll go for a burger then." She said.

Waitress: "Comin up, Sweetie." she said before going into the kitchen to get Xena's order.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Waitress: "Comin up, Sweetie." she said before going into the kitchen to get Xena's order.
Xena: "Thanks." She said as she watches the waitress for a moment.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Tha hell'd ya catch? A badger? Damn."

"Badger demon to be exact. Attacking an innocent mother and her children." She looked down at her fuku and sighed seeing it wasn't repairing quick enough for her liking. With a murmur of a couple of spells, the fuku repaired itself finally and her wounds healed  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff