Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:00 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: He smiled to her as he continued to eat.

@Xena: Mikey: "That's true." he said with a nod. "That would be.....very very odd." he said.
She smiles as she starts to eat. "So what's the plan for tonight?" She asked.

@ Mikey: "Yeah, it would." She said. "Though odd things do happen here."

Danni: "I'm going to go on patrol. I just wanted to make sure Xena was with you when I was out. I still don't trust the other ghosts around her." he said after finishing his food. "The spaghetti was great as always, Beautiful." he said with a smile. "What about you? What's your plans?"

@Xena: Mikey: "You don't have to tell me." he said laughing.
"She's not a little girl anymore, you know. Those ghosts should know by now what would happen if they try to harm her." She said then tilts her head a bit. "Guess since you're going out, I might as well wait as usual. Would be nice to take a family vacation to get away from it all."

@ Mikey: Xena: She laughs as well.

Danni: "I know. It doesn't make me worry any less. She will always be my little princess." he said with a chuckle. "Hm. A vacation? That could be nice. Maybe I can have the Fright Knight watch things in the Ghost Zone so we can have a family vacation. What do you think?" he asked with a smile.

@Xena and Serena: Mikey: He was laughing until Serena showed up all of a sudden and made him have one of his girly scream moments. He then chuckled and cleared his throat. "Don't sneak up on me like that, Neo Queen Serenity. You'll make me pee my shell!" gonk he exclaimed.

She chuckled. "Did I really scare you that badly?" She then heard Xena and smiled. "She's fine. Learning what it's really like to be a moon princess."

Mikey: "Yeah!" he said nodding. He then looked at Xena and chuckled a little.

@Xena: Danni: "Awesome. I'll make the arrangements." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "I'm going to go on patrol. I just wanted to make sure Xena was with you when I was out. I still don't trust the other ghosts around her." he said after finishing his food. "The spaghetti was great as always, Beautiful." he said with a smile. "What about you? What's your plans?"

"She's not a little girl anymore, you know. Those ghosts should know by now what would happen if they try to harm her." She said then tilts her head a bit. "Guess since you're going out, I might as well wait as usual. Would be nice to take a family vacation to get away from it all."

Danni: "I know. It doesn't make me worry any less. She will always be my little princess." he said with a chuckle. "Hm. A vacation? That could be nice. Maybe I can have the Fright Knight watch things in the Ghost Zone so we can have a family vacation. What do you think?" he asked with a smile.

@Xena and Serena: Mikey: He was laughing until Serena showed up all of a sudden and made him have one of his girly scream moments. He then chuckled and cleared his throat. "Don't sneak up on me like that, Neo Queen Serenity. You'll make me pee my shell!" gonk he exclaimed.

She chuckled. "Did I really scare you that badly?" She then heard Xena and smiled. "She's fine. Learning what it's really like to be a moon princess."

She smiled before going over to hug him. "I'm sorry Mikey. I didn't mean to scare you so badly." As an extra, she gave him an apologetic peck on the cheek. She then heard Xena. "Yes you're right. She's getting the hang of it but she does still come to me for help."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Good." She said with a smile. "I can't wait." She gives a wink.

@ Serena: Xena: "Nothing wrong with getting some help. I hope sometime I get to help Daddy with his patrols in the Ghost Zone."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Good." She said with a smile. "I can't wait." She gives a wink.

@ Serena: Xena: "Nothing wrong with getting some help. I hope sometime I get to help Daddy with his patrols in the Ghost Zone."

She nodded. "Speaking of dear Danni, I might have to sneak up on him in the Ghost Zone if I ever want a chance of being able to without your mother giving me away."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:59 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She smiled before going over to hug him. "I'm sorry Mikey. I didn't mean to scare you so badly." As an extra, she gave him an apologetic peck on the cheek. She then heard Xena. "Yes you're right. She's getting the hang of it but she does still come to me for help."

Mikey: He blushed and chuckled. "Don't let Hotaru see you do that."

@Sirea: Danni: He smiled and stood. "Then I'll go make the arrangements right now." he spoke before kissing Sirea, and then opening a rift to the Ghost Zone. He went through and it closed behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Sirea: Danni: He smiled and stood. "Then I'll go make the arrangements right now." he spoke before kissing Sirea, and then opening a rift to the Ghost Zone. He went through and it closed behind him.
She kisses him back and smiles a bit. "Love you. Be back soon." She said as she watches him go through the rift to the Ghost Zone.

@ Serena: Xena: "I dunno, he might know you're there." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She kisses him back and smiles a bit. "Love you. Be back soon." She said as she watches him go through the rift to the Ghost Zone.

Danni: Love you too, Beautiful.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her ear twitches a bit as she heard his message. "If anyone tries to give you a hard time, smack 'em real good for me."

@ Mikey: Xena: She uses her tail to poke Mikey's arm.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her ear twitches a bit as she heard his message. "If anyone tries to give you a hard time, smack 'em real good for me."

Danni: Will do, Mrs. Phantom. his message had a slight chuckle to it.

@Xena: Mikey: "Hm?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:55 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She chuckles a bit. "You know, maybe one of these days, you should take Xena with you."

@ Mikey: Xena: "So what's on the agenda?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She chuckles a bit. "You know, maybe one of these days, you should take Xena with you."

Danni: We'll talk about it later.

@Xena: Mikey: "Dunno. Whatcha wanna do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Fair enough." She said before getting up from her seat and starts to make her way towards the basement.

@ Mikey: Xena: "Not sure really. I was practicing my guitar and singing before I tagged along with Daddy."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She giggled. "Now you know she wouldn't think anything of it." She shook her head. "At least the other outers and I aren't saying when are you gonna marry her or anything like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Fair enough." She said before getting up from her seat and starts to make her way towards the basement.

@ Mikey: Xena: "Not sure really. I was practicing my guitar and singing before I tagged along with Daddy."

Mikey: "How's that going for ya?" he asked Xena before looking at Serena and nodding. "That's true. I'm just making sure Haruka doesn't decide to use my head for a punching bag for not proposing to her little Lady yet." he said with a chuckle.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: "How's that going for ya?" he asked Xena before looking at Serena and nodding. "That's true. I'm just making sure Haruka doesn't decide to use my head for a punching bag for not proposing to her little Lady yet." he said with a chuckle.
Xena: "Going well so far, though I'm not sure when Kaiya is planning another gathering." She said.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff