Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Dizzy's weight loss journal (feel free to comment) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 pm
also I am wearing 2 pairs of pants so that might be adding to my weight today. its been cold and windy and I am glad to be back inside. hopefully I can keep the same regime going.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 pm
I just got a huge 2 boxes of oranges from my mom. So more fruits for the winter for me!!! the next and last two classes are gonna have lots of oranges and I finished my soybutter today. So Oranges and whatever else and lots of water. its either water or milk and right now I think I need to lay off milk for a bit. Almond milk and supplements are fine. my weight was the same today. Water, fruits and veggies, and a little meat. Too bad my mom doesnt understand my concern about sodium and a lot of her favorite foods. I dodged eating frozen pizza and dodged my want for creamed chipped beef.

I have $10 this week to spend. I am gonna use it to maybe get some more pomegranates. I have to see what I can scrounge up so I can get a little something for my friend at Zoo lights for his birthday present.

I am not giving up 220 by New years! there are still 25days to lose about 7-8 lbs. I think thats more than enough! Despite my ankles being in slight pain I am gonna excersize somehow. I dont have to run, but I can do sit ups/crunches, stretching and taichi/shoren ryu. I already know a little shoren ryu thanks to my school having a class for it. I havent found that old VHS of taichi but thats what youtube is for.

Taichi is slow but a lot of fun and a friend of mines mom is a teacher and a master at it so I can always call her up and ask her for help too.

Edit: also I decided when I finally get enough to live on my own and have a little apartment of my own, I am gonna have ot budget out my expenses. I am probably gonna go vegetarian (partial) for the most part. filtered water, with lots of fresh fruits and veggies. even though this will be a long time from now, meat and cheese will only be sometimes. No wines either. only on special occasions. No beer (not that I drink it, and Fish sometimes but mostly canned low sodium in water, cept for sardines. those have to be in olive oil. skinless and boneless is ok but either way is fine.)  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 pm
well my weight is still fluctuating between 225 and 228 so thats not a bad sign. I am gonna try and drink even more water and try and get that weight down a little. One way I used to lose tons of weight, was by going away from my family for a few weeks and eating only what people told me to eat. well for the most part. Another way was being on meds. but I dont like meds and the ones I am on (the patch which I am going back on soon) made me moody and makes it harder and harder to really lose weight as I have experienced, unless, I have sex. (which I am not getting) when I was with this one boyfriend who used me, I lost a ton of weight, but when he broke up with me, I started to gain a lot, and it wasnt cause I was depressed, I actually got over him real quick. it was due to my eating habits and the ingredients in my food.

Today I know better.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 am
Well, you are on the right track with your eating. How do you do it on such a low budget? You really are going to do well in your own apartment  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 am
I wont be moving out for a long time. but I live with my parents currently so they do a lot of the shopping and I use a bit of my money to get certain produce or meat, or drinks that I want. sometimes I grab a certain product from the store I work at and bring it home at my parents request.

thats how it works. I want to move out but funds are very low for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 am
my body has stayed the same. fluctuating about 5 lbs everyday. I am not losing hope that I will be 220 by the 31st. next week I have off so I can jog a little with my dog, and I think I need to cut out some other drinks. I will drink more water in the next few weeks, I'm going to make it a goal that I drink at least 4-6 glasses of water a day. I already go from 2-4 and have been known to drink a 16oz bottle when I take it with me. So I'm working hard to lose at least another 5. its hard but I am not losing faith that I can do it. if I can do this, then I will prove that I can set my mind to anything. 200 by my 25th! this WILL work, I CAN do this!  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:03 am
You can do it!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:40 pm
thank you  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 pm
my mom says its asking for too much to lose 20lbs by my 25th which is January 27th. I am not sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 pm
I havent weighed myself today but due to my depression I havent really eaten much. its no ones fault but my ex's. He got me in a terrible state, so bad that my uncle had to call me up and make sure I wasnt doing anything rash. I'm glad he called me up to talk and make sure I was ok. today I am eating mostly fruits and a few veggies plus tons of water to get me back on track and make sure I'm ok.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 pm
well I have plenty of oatmeal for at least a week or two now, so I should be ok.

I have some fish for tonight, and for lunch earlier I made my own fried rice. its not the healthiest thing out there but I am sure I ahve eaten worse fried rice.

My fried rice was made with EVOO, 2 day old ready brown rice, thawed out shrimp, and some organic eggs with Omega 3 in them. Sure its high in cholesterol but it was actually very low in Sodium and sat fat. I also threw in a bit of jalapeno for a small kick and I am gonna go have some water in a bit and go walk the dog, she looks bored and like she needs it, despite it being 20 degrees out. (I dont care about cold. I rather like it.)
my weight fluctuates about 5 lbs every other day so I am not sure if I am 225 or 230 but its somewhere in there. hopefully I can lose some more by Jan. 1st. just another 5lbs is all I am asking my nice body. We are doing this slow. its been this way for almost a month now, and I need it to stay healthy and live long! then we can see Haley's comet together.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 am
Well starting tomorrow, I am gonna start my real excersizing again. I have been lazy enough. Tai-chi, shoren ryu and stretching. I think my ankle is healed enough. if it isn't I will rest it up a bit and work with ice wrapped on it. For those not in the know about shoren ryu, its a bit like Tae kwon doe but a few different combos. I feel its time to do something. Also I will let my chinchilla run and play around, and have some fun too in my down time.

Todays breakfast was two sunny side up eggs. I have been trying to regain some 8-9hours of sleep if possible. I got to wok the later shift today because someone else needed my shift. I said sure.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:46 pm
So far a lot of people have been noticing that I lost about 15lbs. Tomorrow after my sleep, I shall excersize and play with my chinchilla, hopefully it will aid in the process to lose another 5lbs from 225.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 pm
I made an amazing soup today. I made a soup that had low sodium beef broth. it is still high in sodium but it was lower than most of them I think. I grabbed what I had, Kale, and collard greens, as well as some kidney beans, and green beans. I threw in some pepper and cooked 3 strips of bacon then tossed them in. The soup was great! its full of vitamins and minerals, low in sat. Fat and cholesterol. I think I did well.

Weight loss is back to 225 today. I checked a few times today. I am hoping to lose another 5lbs by next Saturday. Can I do it? of is that asking too much of my body?  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 pm
ok I have new motivation to get into shape. I am going to be a certified SCUBA diver this spring courtesy of my Marine Biology professor. I am honored to be asked by him to join him in scuba diving. So I have to first get over this cold and start working out everyday, and swimming too. I might start getting a friend or neighbor to go with me to to the pool so I can start practicing laps and be able to swim a mile again. I havent been able to lately but since I can walk a mile, then I can swim a mile. it just takes a longer time. it takes me about 20minutes to walk a mile so it should take me about 20-40 minutes to swim a mile. maybe longer since I am a slow swimmer.

my weight is still maintaining around 225 and 227 sometimes 230. so I need to start walking with my dog and running a little. or jogging since my ankles are still in pain. but I think I can work that out. I am very eager to get into that class and be a part of the scuba class and be a step closer to what I be in life. I would be honored to work along side of my professor. He is a very kind hearted man and he really taught me a lot about cephalopods so much that I can no longer eat them. Cephalopods are Nautilus, squid, octopus, and cuttlefish. I rarely eat animals that are more intelligent than me anyways.

but my weight is at least not going up which is great I think, but I'm not happy that it is not going down. So I am gonna work on that.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff