Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ҒȽɄȘҤ

Back to Guilds

An anime action/romance roleplay 

Tags: Anime, Romance, Action, Role-playing 

Reply OOC Forum
Before The Flush.- A behind the scenes look at there lives. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞
█████Loading: 88%...█████

Collin laughed and passed Razz's car. "I'll write about how good coffee sounds right now."and he disconnected.
.....to be continued.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
〔you'd have to walk aтɦӧʊșαɴɗ мϊʟєș in my shoes.〕

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

ⒻⓂⓁ`·» »-(¯` Ⓐmy Ⓚristen´¯)-»ⒻⓂⓁ

❝.."True that" Amy said as Razz followed Collin up to a drive through Starbucks. "What do you want kitty?" Razz asked as they waited for Collin to order, "Your paying, how sweet." Amy teased as Razz smiled and rolled his eyes "Just a pumpkin spice latte."..❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙
▄︻┻┳═一 ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ 一═┳┻︻▄

Adrian looked up under the Starbucks that had popped out of nowhere's floodlights she looked at the menu briefly. "A chai latte." Collin spoke sweetly to the drive-through attendant and smiled bad-a** when she blushed. "A chai latte and a vente chocolate mocha." Collin ordered. He pulled forward and waited for Razz to pay.

...to be continued.

•b•u•l•l•e•t•f•o•r•яєяυм•m•y•v•a•l•e•n•t•i•n•e•

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

×÷·.·´¯`·)»Ⅹ♣ ɌȁŽž ♣Ⅹ«(·´¯`·.·÷×

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz shook his head when he saw the attendant, overcome by Collin "One tall checkerboard mocha, and a vente pumpkin spice latte." Razz said as he paid and got the coffee handing Amy her drink and setting his in the cup holder as he followed the V12............❞

..........To Be Continued
User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

"It might be awhile." Collin warned Adrian handing her latte back. He turned on Wish you Were Here at a nice background volume. "Pink Floyd?" Adrian laughed. "You bet that latte it it." He grinned. Adrian smiled and said, "So tell me more about this game." "The dealer plays out the game until he and the player need to tie off the bet. That's where we come in. When we're not on a mission we live in aptly named 'decks'. They're nice estates, kinda like a wealthy college dorm. You can get whatever you want. Its kind of a...pay back, for what we go through." Adrian bit her lip, considering this. "I'm tired of talking. You'll get briefed more when you get your link."
.....to be continued.

〔you'd have to walk aтɦӧʊșαɴɗ мϊʟєș in my shoes.〕

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz drove and had a sip of mocha before glancing at Amy who was happily drinking here coffee "Content much?" Razz asking with a smile as Amy looked up at him and innocently smiled "Thank you Razz." Razz smiled down at her and nodded before glancing back at the road. "No prob, Kitty, no prob."

An hour, after random small talk with Amy, Razz whipped his phone out and dialed Collin again ............❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

"Sup." Collin answered his phone. Adrian was curled up asleep in the back seat.
.....to be continued.

〔freak-boy fresh-boy $lιcк oy rude-boy play-boy〕

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝.........."I'm pulling over to stretch, i all cramped up and restless." Razz said as Amy sighed and leaned back in her chair. ............❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

"Oh very well." Collin sighed. "Would you rather be riding a horse?" He teased. Adrian blinked sleepily, waking up to their conversation.
.....to be continued.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝.........."At least theirs pride in riding a horse, lets face it your not fooling anyone with that eyeliner Razz Razz teased as Amy cocked her head, truthfully horse back riding for Razz was some thing he'd rather be doing............❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

"Yeah? at least I don't bedazzle my belts!" Collin retorted. Adrian giggled listening to one side of the conversation.
.....to be continued.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:30 am
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝.........."Hey, there as good as protection that i don't have to keep concealed" Razz said as Amy laughed "If you want i could tie you to a chair and use them to beat a confession out of you." Razz said ending the battle and leaving Amy questioning his sexuality. "There's a plaza coming up, pretty empty i'm gonna take it." Razz disconnected.............❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

"Fine, sparkle boy." Collin flicked his phone shut. "We're pulling over soon. Razz need to stretch his legs." He informed Adrian.
.....to be continued.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 am
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz pulled over into the plaza, parking in what seemed like the most emptiest lot ever. Razz slide out of the front seat and stretched his hands over his head going up on his tip toes. The sky was gunmetal gray and not about to let and sun through, a cold breeze also whipped through his hair as Razz leaned against the z stretching his shoulders out..............❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:14 am
User Image

ⒻⓂⓁ`·» »-(¯` Ⓐmy Ⓚristen´¯)-»ⒻⓂⓁ

❝..Amy jumped out of the seat and took a second to breath in the smell of coming rain before bending over and almost touching the ground with her head as she saw the V12 come into view..❞

.....to be continued

OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces