Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Evanescence Thread - NOW WITH NEW ALBUM INFO! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sooo... The Open Door?
  CAN'T WAIT!
  Meh.
  What's The Open Door?
View Results

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:23 pm
I like them! They're really cool, I enjoy there music, and she's a very good singer! Even though they're not goth it doesn't make a diffrence. They're cool. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:32 pm
[ automatic girl ]
I like them! They're really cool, I enjoy there music, and she's a very good singer! Even though they're not goth it doesn't make a diffrence. They're cool. ^_^
Preeeeeeeeeeeecisely. Goth or not, I heart Evanescence. Albiet, Amy's clothing choices could make overly concerned parents go "AAAAAAAAAH! GOTH ALERT!"... what difference does it make? ZILCH. THEY'RE AWESOME. blaugh heart

Mmkay. Yeah.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Mttin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:26 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
I love Evanescence. And if you flame me for it... I'll report you to the crew, as well as my penguin brigade. heart

I used to. They they went away. I have moved on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:08 pm
I know every word to every song on the album fallen!!!! i mean gosh i love that band!!!  

Frozen_Popcicle

Jevlin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:26 am
Dead_Pleasure_will_Live
I know every word to every song on the album fallen!!!! i mean gosh i love that band!!!

I do too!! I love Evanescence!! Amy Lee is freakin' Hot! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:46 pm
Wow, they were just about the first band I really got into...I had to be like ten, I was in the car with my older friends and My Immortal came on the radio. I was mesmerized <3
Got the cd, know every word to it. And I got a lot of my friends into them. I love Amy Lee's voice and I can almost hit the high note at the end of 'Hello'. I wish >< But I'm exited for the new cd! I love the collab. with Seether to death, and I need to get more than just Fallen. Yeah. I'll work on that. But they're what sparked the whole 'goth' thing for me, even though they really aren't goth. I like more than just goth music. But thats another topic entirely.  

..Luaxanna..

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:05 am
--~xi--ara~--
Wow, they were just about the first band I really got into...I had to be like ten, I was in the car with my older friends and My Immortal came on the radio. I was mesmerized <3
Got the cd, know every word to it. And I got a lot of my friends into them. I love Amy Lee's voice and I can almost hit the high note at the end of 'Hello'. I wish >< But I'm exited for the new cd! I love the collab. with Seether to death, and I need to get more than just Fallen. Yeah. I'll work on that. But they're what sparked the whole 'goth' thing for me, even though they really aren't goth. I like more than just goth music. But thats another topic entirely.
I know what you mean. If I tried to hit the high note at the end of "Hello" right now I'd hurt myself because my throat's all cloggy and s**t. >.<;;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:47 am
I <3 evanescence!

On the thing of the band 'not being gothic', I was watching Kerrang one time, and it had 'Revenge of the Goths' for an hour, and evanescence was on it. 0_o;

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:30 pm
NikiPaprika
I <3 evanescence!

On the thing of the band 'not being gothic', I was watching Kerrang one time, and it had 'Revenge of the Goths' for an hour, and evanescence was on it. 0_o;
Mmmmm, they could easily cross into the stereotype of gothdom, but I don't know too much about whether or not the band appreciates such labels.... Meh. Right now all I want to know is when the next tour is.... and when I can get me paws on some pocky....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:08 pm
Evanescence rocks........seriously  

glasssamurai

Bakabong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:53 am
I Love Evanescences whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:35 pm
my favorite song from Fallen is Tourniquet 3nodding  

Kitsoru

T w ! s t e d

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:56 pm
I heart LOVE heart the band!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:59 pm
I like them, but I don't listen to them that much.  

kufufu

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:39 pm
i am waiting for their new material which is due this summer ....july i believe....and i really hope it's not a copy of fallen even though it was a great album...something new would be refreshing
honestly i think evanescence is a very neat band and i do love their music including all of their before fallen c.ds and material, amy even though she isn't classically trained has a very good voice, beautiful mezzo soprano, the lyrics are different and the blend of piano guitars and drums is a force...but i do also like the other female fronted bands smile too  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff