Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:18 pm
Anata frowned at Koe, "Be nice." she scolwed and put Koeri down, "Stay with Yuno." she said and grabbed Mira and pressed Mira's face into her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm
nods and runs to yuno but on the way there a trip and falls struggles to get up but is immobilized with fear "h-h-help m-m-m-me" gets up and runs behind yuno scared and sits down staring at a locket my mommy gave me  

Kitsune___Arya

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:35 pm
Yuno cradled Koeri to her chest, "No one is going to hurt you." she whispered. Anata looked at Koeri and winced at Mira's fangs dug into her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:40 pm
"s-s-s-sis" jumps out and charges at mira "you hurt my sis" throws punches at mira in tears  

Kitsune___Arya

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 pm
Mira snarled at the kid, eyes turning red. "Calm down." Anata said soothingly to Mira and patted Koeri on her head, "It's fine I'm just feeding her." she explained as Mira dug her fangs back into her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm
"i-i-it's hurting you though" walks to a corner feeling useless again "whenever i try to protect those i care for im the one that has to live with knowing i couldnt" hugs my knees and cries  

Kitsune___Arya

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:58 pm
Anata shook her head as much as she could, "No not really." she said and Mira withdrew her fangs and crossed her right arm over her heart, "Thank you, Anata-sama." she bowed respectfully and Anata gave a nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:00 pm
looks at mira as i feel something enter my neck "b-big s-s-sis whats going on" vision fades as i fall sleep  

Kitsune___Arya

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:07 pm
Anata turned to look at Koeri, spotting a rouge vampire, "Damn." she cursed, her eyes turning red and she glared at the male. "Die." she whispered and the vampire combusted into flames, screaming as it turned to ash.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 pm
"b-b-b-big s-s-s-sis" vision is blurry and faded "w-w-whats g-g-going on"  

Kitsune___Arya

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 pm
"Go find out who sent them." she commanded the five people of her clan. "Nothing sweetie." she said softly, placing Koeri on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 pm
"sis i feel so cold" hugs you tightly "i can hardly see anything sis like my eyes are going out or something im scared sis"  

Kitsune___Arya

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 pm
Anata growled, "It's ok." she whispered, "Did he turn her?" she thought, turning to look at the pile of ashes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm
shivers in fear and coldness "i feel so helpless sis like im not even supposed to exist im scared" hugs you tightly scared of whats wrong with me  

Kitsune___Arya

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm
Anata hugged Koeri tighter, "It's ok." she whispered comfortingly.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff