Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kisses In The Dark - Vampire Romance (Premades Only!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:36 pm
Mike, who was outside of the building below a tree watching and hearing the comotion from outside was still waiting for signs of life from inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:03 am
ria left seaths apartment and started walking down the street she soon saw mike leaning against a tree but kept walking hoping that he wouldn't see her  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:27 pm
Mike couldn't help but notice ria walk down the street and went towards her saying"Hey!^^How have you been Ria?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:16 pm
scensing something outside kit ran down the stairs yelling "be right back" over her sholder as she got outside she saw a guy and ria walking down the street "hey rai where you going" she yelled out to her  

owhatshername

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:50 pm
Zeramir
Mike couldn't help but notice ria walk down the street and went towards her saying"Hey!^^How have you been Ria?"
"leave me alone mike....." she said as she kept walking not even looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:52 pm
after she responded to mike she turned around and saw kit "i'm just walking around is all...." she smiled then turned back around and thought i can't let them see me like this  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:11 pm
"well ok then"she said as she went back inside  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:49 am
Mike walked up to ria and stood in front of her."...Whats the matter?"  

Zeramir

Chararing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:37 pm
she spoke again in that foren tounge. (translation: how could you understand me. this is the tounge of the elders it has been lost for sentures. Oh, and don't say you can help. you have no idea of what i've been threw!)she stoode up and bursted threw the door. slowly she walked twards one of the girls. she smelled her.*human* she taught quickly she bit into her neck drinking a small portion of her blood. she gave out a loud hiss as she then changed into a large licen with bat wings. she ran out the door and leep into the skie saying something as she did (translation: I will be back for her. i'm sorry, i didn't want to hurt any one)

(( sorry i've been gone so long. I'm moving so i will be on atleast one every other week... sorry sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:55 pm
He turned and ran out the door He once again spoke in the anicent tounge(Translatiot: Damn it you think you can get away from me that easily.) he jumped onto a building and pulled out one of his guns and took aim,(Translation: Die) he pulled the trigger.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:44 pm
acting fast kit ran over to the girl and cleaned her bite *hopefully he can take care of her* she thought as she sat the now unconsuos girl on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:38 pm
she dodged the shot and turned back to him. (translation: didn't you see what i did. did you no see how i have in a minute ruened her hole life. id didn't want to. it was the beaste within me. all i wanted was help. but i was scared. and then it took over . i didn't want to hurt anyone. i just wanted help) she slowly bagan to lower herself to the ground. she lay on her knees crying.(you want to kill me right? before you do tell me why. has it hurt anyone close to you. do you think killing me will save them. you are wrong. only this can) she slowly pulled of a neclase with a strange liquid in it. (she is still in the early stange. pore a drop of this on the wond and she will be fine in a day.) she threw it to him. (quickly)  

Chararing

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:50 pm
sudenly a strange girl apeared from the shadows ."why sister, are you really going to save her insted of devour her? has lestat taught you nothing. you could be using that to hold back the beast but you waste it on a mortal. that is rather strange." she said walking twards her slowly. she huged her tight. "it's ok. i'm here now"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:57 am
Chararing
she dodged the shot and turned back to him. (translation: didn't you see what i did. did you no see how i have in a minute ruened her hole life. id didn't want to. it was the beaste within me. all i wanted was help. but i was scared. and then it took over . i didn't want to hurt anyone. i just wanted help) she slowly bagan to lower herself to the ground. she lay on her knees crying.(you want to kill me right? before you do tell me why. has it hurt anyone close to you. do you think killing me will save them. you are wrong. only this can) she slowly pulled of a neclase with a strange liquid in it. (she is still in the early stange. pore a drop of this on the wond and she will be fine in a day.) she threw it to him. (quickly)

He took the vial and poketed it, (translation: If your in the same boat as me thenn I will not kill you but I will help if you'll let me.) he walked closer to her, (The reason I went off like that is I broke one of the vows of the Vampire the one I was to protect was killed so That's why I went off on you I did not mean to.) he again held his hand out to the girl.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Chararing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:45 pm
she turned back into her human form. she put her hand on her sister's. only now she spoke in human tounge. " do you really think you can help?" she questioned him standing up and smiling slightly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff