Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Hannah's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:19 pm
Decided to try 8 Minute Abs and 8 Minute Buns on YouTube. Now I am sweating. I'm about ready to crash on my bed and sleep the rest of the day away. I'm not really hungry.

Good news, I'm close to getting 53 Inch Hips. The pool and the treadmill tomorrow will be visited again, as long as I'm not to sore to go swimming or walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:39 am
OMG! I can now fit a 100.8 Inch datejime around my body! I know, not a great acomplishment, but I've been trying to lose weight specificly for an anime convention. I'm going to wear a Yukata to the convention, and being able to dress properly is wonderful.

I'll try to show pictures of me dressed up in a Yukata. Hopefully a few days before the convention! whee  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 am
Had a late breakfast/early lunch. I'm probably never going to touch green beans again. They have no taste to them whatsoever. I did have an Italian wrap with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and olive oil and vinagar.

Also ate a fruit cup. Will get into the pool today to do laps, but after our officer's meeting of the Anime Club. Might try to walk 2 Miles as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:57 am
I don't know what 30 Minutes in the pool swimming laps yesterday was supposed to do, but after I climbed out and showered, I was too tired to walk on the treadmill. So I went home, got dinner, ate, and then went to sleep around 4:00 PM. Didn't wake up until 2:00 AM this morning.

Took my medicine, went back to bed, and finally woke up at 7:00 AM. I just got back from a late breakfast/early lunch. Wal-Mart was out of carrots, so I had a sandwich with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and banana peppers. For dessert, I had some apple slices, and washed it all down with a bottle of water.  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:49 am
I walked a mile on the tread mill today. The only reason I was sweating was because I did a 4.0 incline on the treadmill.

I feel exhausted, but great!

BTW - I am now at 53 Inch Hips! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 pm
oooooh, congrats! biggrin

pinkcatminht

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 am
This morning, I woke up, did the 8 Minute Abs Exercise, ate a breakfast of Ramen, Carrots, and water.

Washing my swimsuit and towel. Once dry, I'll take the bus to CSM and do laps in the pool.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff