Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am
User Image
Michihro heard him say backpack and walked over, her ears trying to pick up the shuffling.
"Hello? D-did someone find my backpack!?"
Michiro asked looking around.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
.:Hotaru:.

Hotaru found that Cam feel,
He kneed down to Cam and felt his knee,
"aww your right its bleeding"
Hotaru took the tie off his neck and wrapped it around Cams knee.
"For my great deed you owe me un bisous"
He bent down and kissed Cam on the cheek.
Soon after that a young girl came,
she was looking for her back pack.
"Um yeah here I guess."
Hotaru could see she was very cute.

Invisible NibbLes

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→ Saya ←

Saya placed the old and dusty book back on it's shelf, coughing because of the dust. The book was probably as old as her, she should be the same. Old, wrinkly, and fragile. But instead, she was as young as any other human teenager. She'd probably stay like that until the ends of eternity. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, closing her bright yellow eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Alice looks up to also see Hotaru, and Hotaru asked if she would join Cam to help find his Kitten. Alice held Usagi's hand as all 4 of them looks for the lost kitten. All of a sudden Cam tripped over something and scrapped his knee, Hotaru ripped his shirt and tied it around Cams knee. Alice saw Hotaru bend down kissed Cam slightly on the cheek. Alice looked at what Cam tripped over. a backpack? Alice turns to see an adorable neko... she said the backpack was hers, Hotaru gives her the backpack but Alice wondered. what was it doing here in the first place?
"Mind if i ask, what is your name?"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Name:Usagi Miyoko
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Usagi seen that Hotru came back, though this time he was holding hands with a younger boy, "wa wa wa?" Usagi was mad to see his brother with some one else, so in an attempt to win his back, "Onii-Sama, I'm scared!" Then usagi put out a few fake tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 am
CAM TASHI
User Image

Tashi walked with the older boy, not realizing how hard he was holding his hand. He didn't even care that there were girls around. His knee hurt and his cheek had been kissed.

But then appeared an angry crying boy around his age standing in front of him. Cam quickly let go of Hotaru's hand an tried to flee. The sting in his leg made him bump into one of the girls.  

NowAki9000

Dapper Dabbler

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Usagi's tears frightened Cam and Cam accidently bumped into Alice. And Alice fell to the ground in a big thud, everything was going black....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:46 am
CAM TASHI
User Image
"Oh, no! I'm sorry!" Tashi laid on top of her, unable to move. He heard her whipser something, "everything's going black"
"Miss Alice are you OK?" She sighed dramatically "You're OK. Everything's already dark because it's night."
He tried to stand but his foot stepped on something that made him roll backwards on his butt. A candle rolled to Alice's now very concious, and a bit sheepish, head.  

NowAki9000

Dapper Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am
User Image
Michihro bumped intot he book shelf, hitting her head rather hard, "UWAAA!!!!" she yelled as she fell to the growned, "All i wanted was my backpack.." she said but it was muffled by her sleeve being next ot her mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 pm
CAM TASHI
User Image

"Why is everyone crying?" Cam said, himself almost close to tears.
"I found a candle. That should help." Tears were already wetting his cheeks. 'I have to be brave.' he thought as he wiped his face. 'I can't let anyone see me cry.'
"Waah!. *sniff* I want Tama!"  

NowAki9000

Dapper Dabbler

Invisible NibbLes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 am
User Image
.:Hotaru:.

Hotaru looked around,
He thought to him self,
damn I really am here with a bunch of kids,
though he he turned to Cam and he could see his tears.
After all Cam was here for a reason so Hotaru wanted to help him out.
He grabbed Cams arm and stared to run.
He pulled Cam with him as he lost the others through shelves.
Hotaru found him self far from the others.
'Sorry Usa-chan though when I'm done here you'll be next'
as Hotaru caught his breath he turned to Cam,
"So a candle you say? And uh where should we start the search?"
He rubbed his head,
"Sorry I couldn't really deal with all that so I think we should find your cat first."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:21 am
CAM TASHI
User Image
He looked up at the older boy. They were alone now and Cam felt extremely nervous and embarassed.He smiled to make everything OK again.
"Girls are silly aren't they. Tama likes to be in corners, away from people. And she likes food. Oh, but this library is so big. I don't think we'll ever find her. I don't think Tama likes me anymore."
He almost started to cry again, but then realized who's company he was in. Tashi wanted to impress Hotaru. The older boy was helping him find his cat and he could just keep crying all night. Tashi sniffed and held onto Hotaru's jacket for support.  

NowAki9000

Dapper Dabbler

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Alice woke up with a bad headache. "Ugh, what in the world just happened?" she turns to see Cam's tears. Alice was confused, what is going on? On the corner of Alice's eyes the young accidently hit her head on a book shelf and yelped. She fell to the ground and mumbled something. Alice sat next to her "Oh my, are you okay?" Alice helped the young girl up and lit a candle. "It's getting dark, so be very carefull" Alice turned to Usagi and saw that he was still very upset. "Usagi, don't worry. I'll be right here by your side" and gently kissed him on his forehead. Alice noticed that Hotaru and Cam were gone. Where did they go? Did they go on searching by them self? Alice was worried, she had a feeling that something would go wrong...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm
the wrath of Izumi Curtis
CAM TASHI
User Image
He looked up at the older boy wiping his tears. They were alone now and Cam felt extremely nervous and embarassed. He blushed and turned away, but Hotaru turned the young neko back to him and this time gave Cam a kiss on the lips to calm him down. Cam touched his own lips to make sure it was real. He smiled to make everything OK again.
"Girls are silly aren't they." Hotaru gave a warm smile. "Tama likes to be in corners, away from people. And she likes food. Oh, but this library is so big. I don't think we'll ever find her. I don't think Tama likes me anymore."
He almost started to cry again, but then realized who's company he was in. Tashi wanted to impress Hotaru. The older boy was helping him find his cat and he could just keep crying all night. Tashi sniffed and held onto Hotaru's jacket for support.

((Oh gosh, I dont want to be rude though thats a big god modish dont you think? I mean I did not do any of those things... So could you please edit your post a bit? Thanks. sweatdrop ))  

Invisible NibbLes

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces