Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Worst bands ever? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:50 am
anything pertaining to rap or hiphop is already crappy music in my opinion. singers/bands like taylor swift, katty perry, justin bieber, micheal jackson, ect all suck in my opinion. if you want to argue with me on why i think they suck, go ahead. tho, pm me with this copied and pasted so it doesnt bother anyone here. that and if u quote me here or something, i will never answer back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 am
EbilKittehUvDewm
So far, all the ones you have named are amazing, except for Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, and Hannah/Miley.

You guys are just here to rant about how much you hate rock. Get over it. Seriously. Want something to hate? How about Rap. I mean, seriously. Come on.
Flo rida--Florida with a space.
Kanye West
Lil Wayne.

Can we get some solid good names?
Slipknot, 3 Doors down, Three days Grace, Nirvana, ACDC, Green Day, Led Zepplin, Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, Nickelback. All of these bands are great.

Screamo? Black Veil Brides. They're more inspirational then Neyo.

If anyone finds these bands offensive, then, I'm sorry. You must have a crapy taste in music. Just my opinion.

[Has anyone realized you can't spell crap, without rap? 3nodding Think about that.]

i am in agreement with you entirely on all that.  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Forgetting Tomorrow_xX

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 pm
Charizard of the Funk
EbilKittehUvDewm
So far, all the ones you have named are amazing, except for Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, and Hannah/Miley.

You guys are just here to rant about how much you hate rock. Get over it. Seriously. Want something to hate? How about Rap. I mean, seriously. Come on.
Kanye West
Lil Wayne.

Slipknot, 3 Doors down, Three days Grace, Nirvana, ACDC, Green Day, Led Zepplin, Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, Nickelback. All of these bands are great.

If anyone finds these bands offensive, then, I'm sorry. You must have a crapy taste in music. Just my opinion.

[Has anyone realized you can't spell crap, without rap? 3nodding Think about that.]

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 pm
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
Charizard of the Funk
EbilKittehUvDewm

Kanye West
Lil Wayne.

Agreed

Extremely agreed!  

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm
XxTheMintyScentOfDeathxX
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
Charizard of the Funk
EbilKittehUvDewm

Kanye West
Lil Wayne.

Agreed

Extremely agreed!

Disagreed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 pm
Drunken Filtch
BarneyStillPwnsU
Drunken Filtch
BarneyStillPwnsU
Drunken Filtch
BarneyStillPwnsU
J-Jack a**
U-Urine
S-s**t
T-Tweet Tweet
I-Ignorant
N- Not good

This is the true Justin bieber HIS VOICE IS ALL GIRLY AND HIS MELODYS SUCK! Sorry for the cussing but im releasing my anger cause his fame happened by Usher and now I hate Usher for doing that here are some of my fav bands

-Linkin Park
-Fall Out Boy
-Three Days Grace
-Breaking Benjamin
-Big Time Rush (This boy band actually is great)

Breaking Benjamin is the only decent band out of the ones you listed, but they only have one good song.

Lol Three days Grace is EPIC! I honestly love it out of all the bands and Benjamin is kind of a tie with it Im not much of a beatles fan but their music is kinda crappy.

Three Days Grace is lame. And the Beatles' music is nowhere near crappy. None of your bands could get near them. rolleyes

If you add all of my favorite bands together it would be better then the beatles, I dont understand how the beatles got popular I just hate them :/.

If you add all your bands together it would be:
The Beatles: 100,000 points
Your lame bands:1 point, because of BB's song Diary Of Jane. Or else it would be zero.

You have no real taste in music then neutral  

Im_Bull3t_Proof

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:37 pm
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
Drunken Filtch
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
Drunken Filtch
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
In my opinion, these are the greatest bands:

-Evanescence
-Fall Out Boy
-Black Veil Brides
-Three Days Grace
-Boys Like Girls
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Cradle Of Filth

Those 7 are far from the greatest bands.

Here are seven bands that are wayyyyy greater
-Joy Division
-The Who
-Foreigner
-Lynyrd Skynyrd
-Led Zeppelin
-Def Leppard
-The Clash

I dislike all of those bands.

Because your music taste is God-Awful.

Just because it's not your style doesnt mean you say that. There are other ways to say that nicely. -_- Besides, you dont see me going on about how your music taste sucks.

That is because my music taste does not suck, if you think terrific bands such as The Rolling Stones, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd are bad, then your just a fool.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm
BarneyStillPwnsU
Drunken Filtch
BarneyStillPwnsU
Drunken Filtch
BarneyStillPwnsU

Lol Three days Grace is EPIC! I honestly love it out of all the bands and Benjamin is kind of a tie with it Im not much of a beatles fan but their music is kinda crappy.

Three Days Grace is lame. And the Beatles' music is nowhere near crappy. None of your bands could get near them. rolleyes

If you add all of my favorite bands together it would be better then the beatles, I dont understand how the beatles got popular I just hate them :/.

If you add all your bands together it would be:
The Beatles: 100,000 points
Your lame bands:1 point, because of BB's song Diary Of Jane. Or else it would be zero.

You have no real taste in music then neutral

Actually, the last time I checked, my music taste is quite real, since I love the bands that make "real" music like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Zeppelin, etc.  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm
Come on people you guys can do better than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:45 pm
Drunken Filtch
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
Drunken Filtch
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
Drunken Filtch
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
In my opinion, these are the greatest bands:

-Evanescence
-Fall Out Boy
-Black Veil Brides
-Three Days Grace
-Boys Like Girls
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Cradle Of Filth

Those 7 are far from the greatest bands.

Here are seven bands that are wayyyyy greater
-Joy Division
-The Who
-Foreigner
-Lynyrd Skynyrd
-Led Zeppelin
-Def Leppard
-The Clash

I dislike all of those bands.

Because your music taste is God-Awful.

Just because it's not your style doesnt mean you say that. There are other ways to say that nicely. -_- Besides, you dont see me going on about how your music taste sucks.

That is because my music taste does not suck, if you think terrific bands such as The Rolling Stones, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd are bad, then your just a fool.

Music is music which is music. Doesn't matter on taste, bands, or instruments. I'm not a fool, and insulting me on a different taste or style is only showing you have no respect for other peoples opinions, making you the fool. Try something new. Not all the things you listed are the only great bands out there. In my opinion, The Rolling Stones, Queen, and Lynyrd Skynyrd aren't that great. I have no interest in them whatsoever. But that doesn't mean you can go around telling us we have crap for taste, because we don't. We simply like different bands. End of story. So, lighten up.  

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 pm
Drunken Filtch

So could you. Especially when you're going around telling people they're fools and have lame bands they like to listen to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm
Drunken Filtch
What are some of the worst bands ever?

Here is my list:
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit
3 Doors Down
Sublime
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Jonas Brothers
Megadeth
Plain White T's.

yes most of those bands do sux except for nirvana, 3 doors down and sublime now a band that most definatly suxs is gwar xp and hannah ******** montana  

vannieluvspurple

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:30 pm
vannieluvspurple
Drunken Filtch

Here is my list:
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit
3 Doors Down
Sublime
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Jonas Brothers
Megadeth
Plain White T's.

yes most of those bands do sux except for nirvana, 3 doors down and sublime now a band that most definatly suxs is gwar xp and hannah ******** montana

Gawr makes me laugh because it's so bad XD I hate that band, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 pm
Whispers_of_a_Marionette
Drunken Filtch

So could you. Especially when you're going around telling people they're fools and have lame bands they like to listen to.

That's because the bands they listen to are lame! They are fools to listen to trashy music like that.

But at least it isn't rap.... lol  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:30 pm
vannieluvspurple
Drunken Filtch

Here is my list:
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit
3 Doors Down
Sublime
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Jonas Brothers
Megadeth
Plain White T's.

I should actually have not put irvana on that list, they aren't terrible, but they are just plain overrated.

And 3 Doors Down and Sumblime definatly belong on my list.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games