18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Sweet! = )

Though would you mind starting?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 pm
I'd like to offer Lissa for Akino's plots Friends? I highly doubt it and I make them good girls go bad.
Lissa would be really 'LOOKS AREN'T THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD' while trying to kick his arrogance out of his butt. XD

As for the good girl's go bad, if you agree, I think it'd suit best for it to happen before the friends thing. And then they stay friends but in a love-hate relationship. XD

Um, yeah. ;hides.;  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:17 am
For Kerebo's Play Toy plot I would like to offer Annika
I have a plot I think he would fit in perfectly for her the jist of it is.
She's fearful but, isn't afraid to (Stupidly) stand her ground against a cruel/demented/evil soq. No killing or maiming or anything but, injuries mental torment and anything else you might think of would be awesome. Being captured maybe by a meaner/crueler male and hurt, or her thinking she's in love with the cruel male either by him wooing her or in her own mind thinking about how strong and mighty he would be/how good he would be for her. I want her scarred mentally so no problem there and, she would be if they did breed she probably would have a sort of mental breakdown which I really want to change her character/personality. Possibility of breeding but, not love unless the male wants to be her life mate.

Can give more if you wish and, I'm willing to set up a rp if you want to rp them if not thanks for reading this. <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm
-bumps with new ideas-  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm
-peeks in- oAo Hi cy.

May I offer up Athela for Nova's Butterflies plot? Athela has butterflies floating around her as well, a trait that she inherited from her mother. Her personality can be rather...strange. She seems out of it most of the time and you sometimes can't tell if she is in a daydream or actually listening to you. She tends to be rather quiet and more detached than usual around strangers, but I think she will make interesting conversation. And Athela needs friends and to become more connected to the real world.

Hope you are interested. : D This will be my first time rping Athela, so I may be pretty rusty. ;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Yes! That would be a great friendship. x3  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 pm
Sounds awesome. : D Should I start it or do you want to?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 pm
*attempts to point unobtrusively to the beginning of Apple Blossom's information* Needs a fix. :3

You have some very interesting characters, I just don't have anyone that really fits anything right now. XD;  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:51 pm
Lady - It would be really great if you could

Haisyn - Ahaha XD I don't know how I missed that. My mind was not all together when I was putting that post together, I suppose.
Thanks for considering and taking a peek. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:23 pm
Love? What? o.O :: "In one plot, I could see Papillon accidentally having a young mare fall in love with him. She would flirt and what not and Papi wouldn't get the picture. (he would never never never leave Hema) We could develop more of this plot, this is just a basic idea."

For Papillon, I can offer Spellbound to play the talkative flirt to his oblivious innocence. I know he would never leave his lifemate and that it would never go anywhere, but I have always been a huge stalkerfan of Papillon and I figured this was a fun way to get some rps with him >:3. Spellbound is still really young and hasn't really experienced the world much yet. She could fall in love with his easy going personality without realizing that his lifemate got there first. Just a little mini-plotz that could provide for some fun story/character development. Spell is a sweetheart who would fiercely defend those she loves and those she believes to be her friends. She always tries to see the best in other Soquili and isn't afraid to speak her mind but she isn't one to confront others, so she would never fight Hema or anything like that.

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm
Yes! 8D I love Spellbound <3 She is adorable. x3
It would be an interesting rp/plot for sure and it would be simple, but fun. 83 Would you like to start the rp, or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Yayy glad to hear it :3 and can you?  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 pm
I'd like to offer up Axel for Nova's adventure or heartbreaker plots...or both. If you're interested, pm me?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff