Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image"Thanks." Rain said quietly, pulling back her candy. She was acting a little weird because her brain wasn't quite working right because of the fact she thought she was going to die. She saw some guy fly out of a door, and leaned her had to one side. "Hey! That's the guy that ate the chocolate bar!" She said, crawling over to him.
Rain poked his head a couple times, kind of curious of why he wasn't moving.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:26 pm
"Stop poking him or you will get a lesson in annoyance." Kyoya said, pulling out a dagger. He was formerly an assassin, but he decided to work for Death after getting tired of killng people.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image"Fine." Rain grumbled at Kyoya, and put her hand down. "You okay?" She asked the guy who was sitting there. He was starting to kind of creep her out being all non-responsive and bloody and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 pm
Hidan felt the girl poke her head and look at her with a smile. "Hey.Yea I'm fine....?" Hidan didn't what to say to her except that. He didn't want to creep her out.  

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

"Good." She watched him closely and listened as well. "Wait... Wasn't it my mom who crafted that katana for you as a gift? And next time I see him, I will, trust me. That reminds me..." She looked over to where she was standing when Kyoya handed her the letter from her father. Still there, on the ground a few feet away from some bloody dude... Wait... What? She raised an eyebrow, then pointed silently over to the man on his knees. She walked over to pick up her letter, then said, "What in the world is inside that door?" She looked down at the letter blankly for a moment, then turned towards her scythe and walked towards it. She reached down to where the blade connects to the stick and pulled it out of the ground. As she walked back over by the bushes, she kept it by her side, and walked with it as though it was a staff. She began to read the letter to herself when she got over to them.

Dear Death,

I've gotten some terrible news for you. You remember the organization you were in for the longest time, right? Organization XIII. They were disbanded shortly after you left on your travels. From what I remember, you were one of the remaining thirteen members, and oddly enough, they've been hunted, assassinated, murdered, and poisoned, one by one. You must be careful, now, my child.

Something is going on in that area that your in. BE CAREFUL! I've heard a lot of stories about an odd door on a dirt road there that leads to another city. That door will cause you more pain than imagined. Either stay that the town that you were coming from, or better yet, go to another town, since there is a few bounty hunters in the town that you were just at, but, knowing you well enough, you most likely took care of them all on your own.

P.S.
Your mother said love you, and safe travels~

With love,
Lord Death.

Death went completely silent, and kind of pale after wards.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:32 pm
User ImageRain smiled back. "Hey." She lightly poked him again in his shoulder playfully. She noticed Death go pale. "Uh, that's not good." Rain thought.
"You okay?" She asked.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 pm
Hidan turned stiff when he was poked in the shoulder. There was a cut somewhere on his shoulder and it was hurting a lot. Hidan wanted to move when he just slightly tried to he felt pain so he stopped trying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm
".... " Kyoya took his bandages in the aid kit, and put it on Hidan's shoulder. He took Rain, and slammed her head into the ground again. "Now then. Discipline lesson 1. Never poke anybody." Kyoya told her.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 pm
Hidan panicked slightly when he saw Kyoya slam the girl's face in the floor. "Kyoya don't do that she's just a girl......" Hidan mumbled loudly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:42 pm
"Can't blame others for your softness, Hidan." Kyoya said. He then looked at his Superior. He took the letter from her, and read it. "...I see... Miss..." He looked at the floating door in the sky.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:44 pm
User ImageRain squirmed around in the dirt a little and picked herself up. "That was so not cool, man!" She whined, rubbing her nose. "Gosh, your going to give me a freaking bloody nose..." She was curious of why Death seemed so scared and why the creepy guy was reading the letter. What did it say?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 pm
Hidan growled and glared at Kyoya. He turned back to the girl who had just got smashed in the face.  

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Kyoya looked at Rain again. "Yeah, and stop being nosy or else I'll break a bone. Death wouldn't mind me killing some people. He actually likes it so that he can practice torture operations." Kyoya grinned.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff