Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm
I think she sees me!
Noka started walking back slowly until she tripped on a rock and fell. "owwwwww"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:34 pm
Alina turned to see a girl looking at her. She saw a slight glimpse of nervousness and fear in her eyes and saw as tripped and fell. "Are you ok?" she asked walking over to her.  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 pm
Kyoya heard the sound and walked back. He saw both of them and pulled out his blade. "Get up," Kyoya said to the girl that was down. "If you make a move, I will kill you." He was serious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 pm
Alina heard the boy behind her and glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "and just who are you supposed to be?" she asked her hand resting on the sword on her belt.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 pm
"Hmmmm... A vampire, huh? Haven't fought a vampire in a while."Kyoya said to her."I'd be happy to fight you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 pm
"You still haven't answered my question." Alina said growing slightly agitated.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 pm
"My name is Kyoya. Yours?" Kyoya asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:26 pm
"My name is Alina." Alina said.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Corvin Chander, Famous MMA Fighter
The "Raven of The Moon", Melee Fighter Extraordinaire

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin, from a fair distance away from the dark angel, Kyoya, and the new demonic presence, he followed, observing closely at the creatures. 'Such strange oddities... So human in form... Yet majestic in nature... They would maybe be some of the most prized fighters I'll have ever seen...' He saw as Kyoya met a vampire, who apparently is named Alina and watched from the shadows.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:31 am
Kyoya was about put a hand for her to shake when suddenly... "What the..."Kyoya said. "Sorry, I have to go,"he said to Alina. He sprout his wings, and flew toward a dark cave in the direction of north.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:18 am
'Wonder what that was all about?' Alina thought as she watched Kyoya fly off. She sensed another presence watching her from the shadows, but it didn't seem threatening. Besides, she had other things to deal with at the moment. "I wonder who or what will allow itself the honor of being my dinner?" she said smirking, her emerald green eyes now a dark crimson red color. She looked into the shadows where she sensed the other presence once more before walking down the street in search of her next meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 am
User ImageUser Image
Corvin Chander, Famous MMA Fighter
The "Raven of The Moon", Melee Fighter Extraordinaire

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin watched Kyoya fly off, watching in wonder, thinking, 'What the hell could he be up to... ?'

He looked back down, in the direction of the vampire girl, Alina, now left alone with the demon girl. He noticed that, now, she could sense his presence since Kyoya left her field of vision and he gulped. Attracting the golden ninja claws from his boxing gloves, he slowly and calmly stepped out of the darkness and said, looking at the vampiress with his dull red eyes, "That would be me... Name's Corvin... But, I'm afraid, you won't get a good dinner out of me."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:54 am
"Corvin....interesting name." Alina said smirking as she looked him over. "If you were smart you would not get my way I'm not so friendly when I'm hungry."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 am
Kyoya had landed. "Hmmm.... It disappeared." He looked at the city and saw Alina and Corvin. He went down and went back to the city. "Well, well, If it isn't Corvin." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items