Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you hate most about being a girl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:30 pm
I hate the embarrasment of having period stains EVERYWHERE! I have them on my underwear, pants... even some of my damn shirts! It pisses me off. And the CRAMP PAIN! Oh god... the cramp pain.

I also hate boobs. I'm sure everyone agrees, especially those girls with bigs ones. I hate having to go around spending money on bras and suitable clothes.

I also hate girl drama. Enough said.

I also hate sexism against girls. It's a huge deal when men say women should stay in the kitchen or they shouldn't even go out of the house. However, noone bats an eye when a girl says that men are slobs and unconsiderate of the many things women do for them. (I probably worded this wrong, but I'm sure you get the idea)

Lastly, I hate the fact that so many guys don't noticed when a girl is trying to get their attention. Girls go to the ends of the world for them but we don't get any recognition.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 am
I don't have big boobs myself, but I know the back pain it can cause and all the stress, so I sympathize. Me, I'm never going to have them bigger then 36A, but I've come to terms with it. I don't mind my flattish chest smile

I also hate how the world still puts women in a lesser position then men, and how guys think they're automatically stronger then us. But what I'm seeing in my schools are skinny, noodle guys while actually tons of girls are working out or playing soccer or whatever.  

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Happedol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 am
Happedol says:
Being insecure during my period, and being pushed into a gender role. But I still love being a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm
1.) Most likely chance at getting raped(correct me if im wrong).
2.) TOM(Time of Month)
3.) etc.......

Icant think of anymore right now....WAIT!
Having to be told that I cant do something because I am a girl. That really usets me when somebody says/does that. A girl can do whatever she wants if she puts her mind to it. Actually that applys to everyone(boys and girls)! Oh and I often have the tendency to get of subject.....= 3='  

Kaiko luv

Friendly Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

twistedmx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 pm
Totally hate! Periods! PMS-ing ness uggghhh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 pm
1. Period.
I hate having it. Especially when others ask me if I'm down or PMSing because of it. My ex-boyfriend would even ask me about it. That was upsetting but then my sister goes and tells me that I act like a jerk all the time and it just intensifies to a greater extent when I'm on it, and that isn't allowed. That really sets me off. That I'm not allowed to be more emotional because I'm on my period. Really?
2. How girls are supposed to look nice all the time and not be fat.
When this doesn't happen you're immediately treated differently by those who aren't your friends. Your friends are okay with it, because they love you anyway, but it's the other people. The people who give you those judgingly looks in the hallways, who whisper, and talk crap even when your in a close distance of them.
3. The guys that talk to you as if you don't a single thing.
One boy in school, now he was a freshmen so that might have helped him a bit, but when I told him what I knew was true, he pretty much blew me off asking me, "You sure about that?" Yeah, I am pretty sure, because I know, where as you have no freakin clue! Oi...
4. Guys that look for sex and a physical relationship.
I've seen the guys who stare at a girls boobs and butt. I've heard them talking about all the physical stuff. So, when someone gets in a relationship, the first thing a guy friend of the boy says is, "Have you had sex yet?" Really? Is that all there is to life? Whether you have sex or not? I think not. Then hearing someone say the type of girl they love is a slut... Like that one person was saying. Why do guys get congratulated for having sex with so many girls, when if a girl has sex with lots of boys they're considered sluts? I don't get it, and I don't like it.  

star-seeker423

Mayor Juana

Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Well, I dislike being on my period. I really can`t wear skinny jeans (for some reason I love wearing them) because I feel insecure about period stains and all. I also hate how all the tall good men I know only want to date short girls. I`m freakishly tall, and I also don`t have big boobs, so instantly I become unattractive to the guys I like. Other than that, I have no problem.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

The possibility of getting raped since us girls are also the object of rape >.>
Menstruation >.> the stains are a b***h. and so are the cramps & back pains.
I hate how just because i'm skinny, my mom and everyone thinks i can't lift anything heavy >.> i hate that the most of all.

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Like the rest of you seem to be having trouble with: Periods. DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE! And the cramps. I want to die.... _-_

How my boy friend thinks he has to stand up for me and protect me because I am a girl. I can kick your a** in under two seconds, and he wants to try and protect me? Pffft. Im tougher then he it!

How I am supposed to look like those glossy girls off the cover-girl magazine! NO. I am a somewhat pretty punk rocker from the southern mountains, who's daddy worked in a cole mine for Gods sake! I like my flab. Its much nicer then being sum thin little twig.

Drama. 'Nuff said.

Rumors. I am a super-geek who isnt that pretty, and is a little fat. But I love myself. I hate your Gosh-damned rumors about me. Get a life. -.-

Men who think woman belong in the kitchen, and only to serve them. WATCH HOW FAST I CAN POISON YOUR FOOD. I will. Im not afraid.

I have more to complain about, but maybe later... too tired...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm
Periods,Worrying about getting prego(and guys don't),getting rape(since girls are a easier target than men)

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:54 pm
1) Period
2) Being the one who can get prego~
3) Being automatically assumed that we're weaker than guys
4) D-R-A-M-A
5) Annddd rape >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm
The only thing I hate is getting periods. That, and guys assuming I cant do something such as hunting, weight lifting, etc.  

Milenko Masakaki

Distinct Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm
keirajasmin
The only thing I hate is getting periods. That, and guys assuming I cant do something such as hunting, weight lifting, etc.

Rock on! I couldn't agree more....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 pm
Dazed Poppet
I hate the embarrasment of having period stains EVERYWHERE! I have them on my underwear, pants... even some of my damn shirts! It pisses me off. And the CRAMP PAIN! Oh god... the cramp pain.

I also hate boobs. I'm sure everyone agrees, especially those girls with bigs ones. I hate having to go around spending money on bras and suitable clothes.

I also hate girl drama. Enough said.

I also hate sexism against girls. It's a huge deal when men say women should stay in the kitchen or they shouldn't even go out of the house. However, noone bats an eye when a girl says that men are slobs and unconsiderate of the many things women do for them. (I probably worded this wrong, but I'm sure you get the idea)

Lastly, I hate the fact that so many guys don't noticed when a girl is trying to get their attention. Girls go to the ends of the world for them but we don't get any recognition.
[/quote

agreed!?!?!?! i hate sexist people!

rosile

4,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

Dusk Read in Runes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Cramps, and I hate how girls generally think that they aren't good enough. We're always comparing ourselves. I do it, I admit it, and I don't like it. But I think that's it.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff