Yes!
  No.
  Maybe later....
  I don't think so.
View Results

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:27 pm

Okay, well, I'm going to set it up a few weeks before Easter. We'll see who's interested then. 'Cause I think it'd be fun. And everyone does Secret Santas, but who does... I have no catchy title for the Easter version. n.n" I'll have to think up one. Just because I like catchy titles.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:16 pm

yay! I'm in for sure! the best I can think of though is secret easter bunny xp

Shanti~dragongirl

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:00 pm

Secret Easter Bunny sounds so... copy-ish. And lame. But that's the only thing I can think of, too! gonk Hmm. I will have to think on this. Maybe something will come to me in the middle of the night sometime. That seems to be where I get most of my ideas.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:16 pm

let's hope so!

Shanti~dragongirl

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:11 am

So, I asked my friend for help thinking of a title, and we came up with "Easter Exchange." What do you think? I think it's not too bad, personally. Kinda catchy.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:38 pm

heart I like it! whee

Shanti~dragongirl

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:41 am

I'll probably go with that one. Unless I can think of a better one, which is unlikely.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:20 am

whee Will there be a Valentine's Event?

Shanti~dragongirl

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Unlikely. I'm having one for another guild I'm in, which last from the 1st to the 14th of February, so I don't know how much time I'd be able to devote to this guild. The other event's pretty time-consuming, especially on the 14th. All the other holidays, though, I don't have anything else for other guilds, so I like to think of events for this one. Christmas just sorta snuck up on me there. n.n"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:32 pm

Fair enough, past easter there's really nothing till halloween is there?

Shanti~dragongirl

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:38 pm

No, not really. I suppose we could have a summer solstice party or something silly like that. n.n Dunno what we'd do, but if we can come up with something, it may be fun.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:47 pm

So, I really want to start an RP. But people don't seem to be too interested in RPs. At least, not the ones that are currently in the sub-forum. Why? Is it because the premise isn't interesting, or because the person who started it no longer comes to the guild (yes, I do know that most of the people who started RPs don't really post here often)? I'm kind of interested. I really like RPs, but I haven't really been in a decent RP since late 2005 or so, and I was hoping that more people would show interest in the RPs other people created before I'd make my own.

But I'm out of patience. Sooooo. What kind of RP should I make? One with a set, involved plot (these characters are looking for this item/knowledge/whatever, and these characters hope to find it before them or something like that) or open-ended, where each person deicdes what the character wants to do? Each have their pros and cons.

Opinions, anyone?

NightIntent
Captain

Shanti~dragongirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:17 pm

I really don't mind but RP would be great! all my other RP I'm involved in at the moment are pretty much dead or just plain random. I think I would prefer one that isn't entirely open-ended though.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Mmkay. I'll think up a loose plot, eventually, and start an RP. Hopefully people'll join this one.

<.< Any ideas for a plot?

NightIntent
Captain

Shanti~dragongirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:21 pm

Fantasy? xp sorry I'm hopeless at this sort of thing.
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff