Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Welcome to Gokoma.~ [Open/Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
Yes?
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No?
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
AWESOME!
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

This is Sae

Invisible Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 pm
Name: Kaiden Waer
Race: An immortal
Student or Teacher: Teacher. He teaches English and Applied Technology. He is the assistant coach for track and main coach for soccer.
Bio: Kaiden was abandoned sometime ago, like a few centuries ago. He never liked humans, even though he once was one but now he's an immortal. He didn't know how he became one though, but he is. Since he had nothing better to do, he decided to become a teacher at a school for otherworldly children.
Pic:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

"Man... What can I do to help?" Chad said, looking towards the door.

So the incoming girl's a vampire, ehh?

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:59 pm
"...In my back pack...there's a necklace. It's...a panther, multi colored. Get it...it reflects the power. Quickly, please." She gasped out grounding her teeth in pain.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

"I got it," Alex said, putting down Syrianna gently, and rushing to the backpack.

She hurriedly, though carefully, searched the backpack using more shadows. "Aha, got it," she said, getting out the necklace.

Barely taking another second's glance, she took the necklace carefully with shadow arms and placed them around Syri's neck.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm
As the clasp was locked around her neck the pain vanished. She breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thank you Alex." She grabbed the edge of a nearby desk and tried to pull herself back up. Damn, she was still wobbly and weak. She pressed her hand to her forehead and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself enough so she wouldn't change into the nearest object.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Kaiden Waer :: Mr. Waer

User Image
Kaiden walked through the front doors, expecting a lot of kids to be running around. But the halls seemed so desolated. "Hmm, oh well." He shrugged to himself as he walked off to his classroom. As he ventured down the hall, he saw girl trip and fall. He stared at her, he couldn't help but laugh to himself. She was headed to Chad's room. "Next door to my room huh?" he muttered to himself. He continued strolling down the hall. His classroom was next door to Chad's room.

He slided the door open and stepped into his classroom, ready to file all of the school work he was to pass out. But there was a ruckus coming from next door. Agitated, he stomped to the room over, yanking its door open. "Shut up will you!" he yelled. His words trailed off. He totally forgot he was a teacher and had forgotten his manners. Great. I'm gonna hear this from the boss, he thought to himself. His eyebrow lifted when he saw the people who were inside. In Chad's room, there were barely people, but they were all girls. "Quiet the ladies man," he muttered to Chad. There was a girl on the floor, Kaiden couldn't help but just stare, he didn't know what else to do.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sayuri :: Sa-chan :: Hane

User Image
Sa-chan strolled through halls after halls. "Oh no I'm lost!" she shouted to herself. "Ahh! I don't want to be late," she stated as she started running. She didn't know where she was going, she just had to run. Then she heard voices from one direction and decided to go that way.

I hope they have directions, she thought. She made her way down the hall, then heard someone shouting to shut up. Eep! She slowly got to a classroom and saw a man yelling from the doorway. She got behind him and peeked in. There were girls in the classroom, and a teacher by the looks of it. She edged her way past the man, he was probably another teacher.

"Um, excuse me! Does anyone know where the English class is!?" she said. Then she noticed one was on the floor, looking extremely in pain. "Oh no!" she said aloud, concerned. "You're that girl from the hallway," she stated, reconising her. Another girl went to get something. When she came back and did something to Syri-chan, she looked better.

This is Sae

Invisible Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Inquisitor 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:27 pm
Saw Kaiden and sighed, "Sorry, Kaiden. A student collapsed on me, but she's better now..."

He sent a thought towards Kaiden saying, 'Ha, I wish this is what you're thinking.'

Alex smiled weakly at both the teacher and the new girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Syrianna looked up glaring at the teacher standing in the hallway door. What a jerk face she thought. She perked up as she saw the girl from the hallway peek behind him.
"Sa-chan?" she breathed as she let her body fall again. This was not a good start to her day. I mean come on, I almost died, apparently the English teacher already has it in his head I'm a bad student, and to top it all off almost everyone knows I'm a shape shifter now. Joy to the world, this is not gonna be fun.
Damn I should have know better then to have the necklace off. It's not like in a place like this I wouldn't run into a Vampire, stupid, stupid, stupid.

User Image  

-AnmarR-

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:51 am
User Image"Oh nice, that's just great, another accident to a shapeshifter caused by me,I might have to transfer."She said to herself. "Should I go in? I hope nothing bad happens." She opened the door.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know there was anyone here other than the teachers, I'm really sorry. I hope I didn't cause you that much pain."
"I wonder what they're thinking about of me."she thought, but instead she nervously said quietly "What class am I in by the way, I was rushing, sorry I'm late, M-my name is Kiku Makoto."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 am
User Image

Chad smiled in a friendly manner as the vampire girl finally revealed herself, "It's alright, child, we have everything fixed now... This is music class."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 pm
User ImageSyrianna carefully lifted her head up with a tiny smile across her face. "It's okay really, it was my fault for not wearing the necklace in the first place. It will just take a moment to take full effect, until then I will still be a little on the weak side." She said hunched over the ground still on all fours and struggling to keep her powers under her will.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm
"Thanks Mr? Mr.Chad??? I hate it when that happens. So is that the sign up sheet? Oh, sorry about the huge bag, I carry alot of things with me since I move from family to family every couple of months. Can I help with anything in any way?" Kiku smiled as politely as she could as if her parents and their friends were at her house, how she hated that fake smile.  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm
One of the down sides of wearing the necklace is she could feel the emotions of the vampires near by and she could fer sure feel her's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 am
I run track, What exactly do you coach?

(Sorry I'm so late, my schedule is kind of busy.)  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

Private Shadow11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 am
Name:Jonathan Hiroshi
Race:Elf
Student or Teacher:Student
Bio:Jonathan is an elf who likes to prank unsuspecting people and skateboards whenever he can.He wears very formal clothes but is sometimes casual to look normal to mortal humans. His best friends are usually Vampires or Elves.
Pic:
User Image  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas