Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm
Dear a*****e who hit my ******** You for telling the police the accident was my fault when you slammed into my car and didn't even try to stop. If I hadn't slammed on my breaks when I did you could've killed my friend in the passenger seat, you ******** a*****e. I will thorougly enjoy seeing you TRY and pin this on me in court but I hope you are happy knowing because of you I have to either buy ANOTHER car after only having mine for not even 3 months or pay $3500 minimum on repairs though half the people said its probably not repairable. Oh and ******** you cause now I can't afford to start college this semester you fucing a*****e! I hope karma bites you so hard in the a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Dear Future Mother in Law.

I hope I never see you in real life, face to face.
I would rip out all your hair and scream ******** at you over and over.
Because that's all I hear from you when you yell at your son. How you're going bald and how every word you scream is ********. <******** you.
I hope you drink yourself to death and get cancer from all those smokes.
Karma is a b***h and I hope it slaps you in the face you crazy slut.

heart (not really),
Your future daughter in law.

PS. When I finally do marry your son, I am writing you out of our lives. And you will never meet your grandchildren. Have a nice life.  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

squire_sophitia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm
Dear Home City,

I hate this place so much. There is nothing to do, no where to go. All the loyal people are gone. I am away from my love and trapped here because of you. I hate you ******** C-bridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:33 pm
******** you.

I really wish I had the guts to say that to your face. Hell, I wish I had the guts to do a lot of things, but I don't. Why? Because you've always insisted that I'm worthless and an all-around failure as a daughter.
Do you seriously think that that doesn't have an effect on me? Do you seriously think that I can just shrug it all off and be all happy and say things like "I luff yew Mommy!" and mean it? You're pretty ******** up if you do. I don't care if you say those things because you get 'upset'. Being upset doesn't give you an excuse to verbally harass your own ******** kid - especially since you never even consider apologizing. And what about Glen? Do you even remember him? He is your only son, you know. Sure he lives in North Carolina and changed his phone number, (which is around eight years old, anyway). You're his mother. I'm pretty sure you could track his new number down with a little effort. You don't even know if he's gotten married. ********. I could even be an aunt for the second time.
There is so much I wish I could tell you, but I can't. I never can. I can't talk to you about things that bother me or problems in school or about boys...you never get it. You always find some way to get angry and belittle me. Then you get all pissed because I don't tell you anything.
Just...just ******** you, ma.
Maybe someday I will be able to give you my two cents.
When I do I hope to have Halen with me.
If you stay the way you are, you will probably never know your grandchildren.
They don't need to be exposed to even a speck of your bullshit.  

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm
Aunt. I wish you would ******** leave me the ******** alone. If you weren't such a b***h to everyone and so stuck up, maybe I would actually like you again. Maybe if you respected me as a person and not a lower, I'm not asking for equal but respect, then I would ******** show you a drop of it. I'm ******** sick and tired of you. We used to be friends. I used to respect you, but then I grew up. What's your god damn excuse. You have none. You make up so many for yourself, but you will never have a good enough one you p***y. ******** leave me alone and we won't fight. Thanks.

Stupid b***h.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 am

this account is dead man

relish-jam

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm
Dear Kennedy,
No I will not give you any more geography answers.
Or listen to you complain about your ******* basketball every night. Or you dad working every night and "can't finish your homework cause you were busy watching football players running, so can I copy yours."
Just sayin' you shouldn't have gotten that sticker.
Oh, and also QUIT MAKING FUN OF EVERYTHING WE LIKE THAT YOU DON'T!
"you do relise that you'll be in the yearbook under Anime club and Band?"
Shaelyn is in yearbook, so you'll likely be in the yearbook under stuck-up stubborn *****.
You really can't draw very well.
And one last thing. QUIT DRAWING ON MY BINDER! I'M WASTING ALMOST 4 PENS ON MAKING IT LOOK GOOD!
Relish

Dear shitlyn Shaelyn
You're failing french. QUIT BEING A SMARTASS!
Maybe Kennedy was right, Just **** subtleness.
Oh and that fake sucide last year, Like you have had that much reason. You now have more friends than me. And i'm perfectly okay with that. So LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!
relish  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:53 pm
I'm normally a very nice person. Which no one is going to believe after this, but...
J-a*****e, FRIGGIN EFFIN FUUUUUUUUUCKYOU.
No, I AM NOT going to say your name. That's how good I am. I am DONE with you treating me like a b***h and then expecting us to still be friends. I don't give a F*** ABOUT YOUR DAMN SHITTY LIFE. IT IS NOT SHITTY. YOU HAVE MONEY, YOU HAVE A CAR, AND YOU DO WHATEVER THE s**t YOU WANT, INCLUDING HURT PEOPLE WITHOUT THINKING. And I am tired of you badmouthing me to everyone I know because WE DIDN'T WORK OUT.
Why didn't we work out? Because you treated me like an object, and unlike your ideal girl, I just don't put up with that s**t. You backstabbed me. You lied to me. You got angry at me for being me, and let's face it, I've never hated anyone in my life, but I HATE. YOU.
I don't know why the hell I put up with your 'friendship' for five years.
And yeah. I lied. It IS because of you I'm terrified of a relationship.
I think you're a d**k for dating a fourteen-year-old. (Not me, of course... why, I'm almost a legal adult.)
I'm pretty sure that s**t's almost illegal. One birthday away, buddy.
I hope your life sucks. Like, legitimately sucks. Then maybe you'll actually have something to whine about, you little angry jackass.
I hope someone keys your car.
I hope you meet someone exactly like you, so they can ruin your life.
I have nothing against Buddhists. But YOU ARE NOT A BUDDHIST. You believe NOTHING they believe, so stop pretending. Deciding you are in one week is just straight-up s**t, and you're doing it to get back at people you hate.
Thanks a lot for bringing me down when I was already low. Thanks for being a son of a friggin' b***h, and for giving me a chance to understand what hate feels like.
With wonderful loathing,
Meara

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:13 pm
... this is weird... I feel like it's too strong of a word. Except for maybe the first one, but...

To the guy who gave me a strange look, like what are you doing here/you don't belong/you look freaking weird, **** YOU.

To the gray clouds which constantly blot out the sun and pour rain down on us here, **** you.

aklsfj;askldfjasdklg. Frustration, but I can't pinpoint it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:40 pm
to that ******** idiot who left me and his 1 month old daughter sayin he'll come ******** YOU.

you have no idea how much i have to struggle each and everyday to care for her,and be strong for her,and to keep my self from ******** crying every nyte though i still do it.

to do this all by myself and to think she will never meet her daddy or grow up with one. to make it seem as if im alright in front of everyone.

******** you jose ******** you.
i ******** hate you for ******** you.  

Synyster Nytemare

Tipsy Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tejava

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:11 pm
Dear GM,

You start s**t, you know you do. But when the time comes for damage control, you back off. Whether or not you meant to cause the drama or not, you did. Now you're breaking up a friendship that's been going strong since 4th ******** you.

You talk down to me, and wave your position in my face. You are rude, you have a loose tongue, and you have NO idea what the s**t you're talking ******** you.

You think she's your bff? She HATED you. You say she's the one holding us together? ******** you. Stop waving what you know in front of my face. You turned her into a back-stabbing gossip. I hope you're proud. You deserve each other if this is what you ******** YOU.

You can't have your cake, and eat it too. You're one or the other. Our friend, or our GM. You can't use it as an excuse. You seem to always want it that way... but that's not how life works. Oh, and you know how you told me you're gay? And to never tell anyone? Well,I'm telling the whole damn internet right now: A.K. IS GAY. <******** you.

I wish there was a stronger word to use. You told me we were like brother and sister... yeah right. ******** you. That's more her than me, and you know what? You're nothing better than a girl yourself. Be a man, grow a pair you self-righteous douche.

So, ********. You.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Oh wow. I wish I'd have seen this when I really needed it. xd
I'm not angry at anything or anyone for that matter, but I think I'll join you ladies.

To my scleroderma, ******** ******** you for even existing. I hate the pain, the chills in my fingers and the heat everywhere else you ******** you for ruining countless lives. ******** you for messing with me.
And how are you liking that methotrexate, hm? I'm possibly increasing the dosage soon. And this time it'll be injections.
Be afraid, you worthless disease. Be very afraid. twisted

To my ex-friend and -guildmate Jared, ******** ******** you for deliberately sending me, my friends and countless other Gaians botted gold and ******** you for pussying out and not even giving an apology to your guildmates who were punished for your sins.
For your sake, you'd better hope Okage never gets to meet you in real life. For she is not as merciful as I am.

And finally, to my ex-girlfriend Alex, ******** YOU. <******** you for leaving me, your FIANCEE, when I needed you the ******** that boyfriend of yours which you left me ******** your stupid family, too. You all are a bunch of ******** psychos that should be put in the loony bin.
And ******** you, too, for hurting our friends even BEFORE you left us with your lies.User Image

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 am
To my Father's side of the family,

You think you're so smart. You think you know the truth. Well news flash, you're being fed lies from a dirty rotten alchoholic. My mom's done NOTHING. She been taking care of her two children you ******** idiots. Yeah, we came back to England, and we left my Father. I wonder why! Because he's a ******** b*****d and he was killing the family. You didn't see what he did to my mom, she still has bruises after weeks now. You didn't watch him lie on the floor pissed as a ******** newt, talking s**t about my mom, and not care one bit that we were going to lose our home and everything we owned, or that every holiday was going down the drain. And you ignore us? You make us homeless in a foreign country? You even go so far as to try and get my mom in trouble with the cops for something she didn't even do. Some family you are, I hope when I have kids they don't have to put up with this like I do. I hope my father comes crawling back to you, you ******** deserve him. ******** you.

-Steph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:52 am
To the b***h whose one lie ruined more than you could ever mend, may your conscience never be at peace and you suffer the consequences of your actions for the rest of your life. May karma ******** up your life like you ******** up John's.  

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

TemperamentalGoddess

Shadowy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 am
To that ******** b***h that keeps on trying to steal my identity - ******** You.

To the idiot boys who think I'm a slut who'll go out with everyone, grow the ******** up, I said no and I'm not a whore, I may have the bod of one, but I'm not one, so ******** off and leave me alone.

To that a*****e who won't take no fo an answer - I'm about to get ready to tell you to ******** off, big time, now ******** you!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff