Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
German Hive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 pm
"ah he's one of those types..... great!" She relexed, letting the wind from her open window cool her. 'Home....' she pondered that word for a moment. 'well we can't go back to my home, it was vaporized by bombs in an attempt to get rid of the viruses that was plaguing the town.... there is my old home town in Germany where i was born. i don't remember much but i do know where the family cabin is! thank you family vacations when you are 7!' Spine glanced over to Chance. "do you know where any airports are? i think i know a place, that would be save and out of the way for you. it's my family's cabin in Germany. it's deep in the woods, so i think we'll have fewer problems there! and if we find an airport it will give you time to rest! it's got to be tiring keeping this big lug runnin'! as they were talking, a city came upon the horizen. "aha! we can rest and dump this thing in that city over there!" She glanced over to Chance with a small amount of concern.
(yup totally fine with me! ^,..,^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 pm
.:Chance:.

Chance listened quietly to what Spine was saying intently as he continued down the road. Germany... It seemed to scream out to Chance and he nodded happily. Once they had reached the city Chance drove to the nearest airport and got out of the car cautiously, knowing that in a once heavily populated area such as this there were bound to be undead swarming the area soon. He looked to Spine bringing his finger to his mouth in a childish way of saying quiet and nodded as he walked into the airport.

"Careful.....undead around.." He whispered after a bit of searching the gates for an abandoned airplane they could use to fly there. After a bit he stopped and looked back to Spine with a confused yet concerned look on his face. "Fly?" He pointed to her in a fashion asking if she knew how to pilot a public airplane, now thinking it through a bit as he hadn't the slightest idea on how to pilot one. He scratched his head slightly in confusion before he heard the sounds of footsteps in the distance and he immediately tensed up, taking a defensive stance as a reanimated body came bailing around the corner.

Chance waited as the first corpse stumbled around, realizing it hadn't noticed them yet. He relaxed a bit, scanning the area as more steps were heard and about twenty zombies came stumbling and moaning around the corner. Chance Groaned, oh how he loathed these creatures. He looked to Spine and nodded, "Ready?" He asked and without waiting for an answer he bailed off into them, drop kicking one in the head with a force that caused the bone to snap instantly, and Chance cringed at the very sound, decking another in the face as it came nearer to him.

[[After this little fight we should make another forum to post in yeah? xD]]

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 am
As Spine followed him into the airport she figured that they would run into some zombies and they did. What she wasn't expecting was for Chance to just go bailing into them! She tried to catch him before he went off but miss and now as she watched him beat the crap out of them, she realized he could take care them. But he'd need back up! She wiped out her sniper rifle and started picking them off from where she stood and when the sound of more coming at them from around the other reached her, they were close enough for her to take out her shot gun and put a few holes through their heads. When things got quieter, she was able to try and remember what she knew about flying airplanes..... which was little. But what she did know was how to hack and program! "Come on Chance! I think I have a plan!"
(ja totally fine with me! XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 am
"Nice to meet you, Anya. I'm sorry for disturbing you during your work, I was just bored of watching other people go about their business. I'm not used to observation work." Sora spoke as she shook Anya's hand. "Soo just wondering, what's your line of work? I've noticed that each person here works in certain areas of the field which made me wonder about yours." Sora asked as she took a bite out of the pie Haiku had given her and she decided to eat it after not having sweets for so long.

"Oh, I pretty much work as a desk jockey. Arranging meetings, fixing pass code problems. Taking calls. " The job was really boring but Ada didn't want to make it seem like she hated her job. "How about you? whats your line of work?" She asked pleasantly before taking a sip of her drink.  

xSpookShowBabyx

5,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:17 am
User Image
Sora pondered on what she was going to say for her line of work but all Wesker said was for her to observe others that left soo many things for her to decide on. "To be quite honest I don't truely know. All Wesker told me was to observe other workers all I'm good for is being a gunny and translating people if their Spanish. ¿Por qué tengo que estar pegado a este tipo de trabajo que no estoy destinado?" Sora finally answered Anya as she took another bite of her pie and awaited a response but then slightly covered her eyes from the glow of the fluorescent lights.

~~~~

"If I didn't answer your question then would you care to repeat it? But once your question is answered I would like to ask you to leave me in peace until your work is finished for the day." Wesker said to Haiku as he looked up from his computer after saving the files he was working on and looked at Haiku with a questioning look but since his shades were on the expression couldn't be seen. Wesker had set his laptop on a nightstand that was behind him and got into a comfortable position on his bed and tried to study Haiku trying to figure out what was really on her mind.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 pm
~RYU AZORE~

"Nothing says 'zombie cure' like a bullet to the brain."

Ryu's helicopter flew overhead, he carefully observed his map he printed out. He had tracked the signal from the cellphone via military tracking computers inside a military base, and he took his sweet time in pinpointing the location. He couldn't believe it came from Germany though. He was snacking on a Slim Jim as he piloted the helicopter. 'My only suspect was that she was kidnapped. I'm coming.' His helicopter hovered half a mile into the sky, and observed his piece of paper again. 'I'm right on top of it.' He then lowered his helicopter down onto a big open area onto a town that seemed abandoned and harmless. He took out his handgun and started walking around, looking for a clue onto the whereabouts of Sora and her supposed 'kidnappers.'

After several hours of exploring the supposedly abandoned town, he saw what looked like a mansion. "Huh!" He jogged his way to the mansion, and saw that a light was coming from a window. 'There might be someone in there. Maybe they can help me.' He knocked on the door repeatedly, but there was no reply. He then decided to invite himself and he slowly opened the door. The mansion was indeed big. He looked around, and saw a stairway leading upstairs. He looked at the handrail and saw that it had little dust: Someone must've touched it, or dust would've piled on top of it. He jogged up the stairs, making sure to not make any sound. As soon as he reached the top of the stairs, Ryu tripped on the ground. 'Dammit! I hope no one heard that.' He then looked at what he tripped over. It was a thin piece of wire.

Bipersona

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm
.|Haiku|.

"Watch The Blood Run Down Her Face, But Dont Take Notice...."
User Image
Haiku gave a small shrug and opened the door with a small grin. "I simply asked if I could stay with you for a bit, but obviously you wouldn't enjoy my company, so I'll simply Take my leave I suppose" She nodded to him in a slightly respectful manner before leaving, shutting the door quietly behind her. She had pondered her past quite a bit now, and the more she thought, the more upset she became.

She wandered aimlessly down the halls, not searching for the Dining hall once more but rather just going where her legs would take her. She passed numerous doors and such until she came upon one that appeared empty. She opened the door and smiled a bit, finding it was uninhibited. "Found our room Sora..." She whispered to noone as she pulled a small phone from her pocket and dialed Sora's new number, considering Sora had no idea Haiku had slipped a phone on her. Haiku texted the room number to her and the directions, finishing up with a small smiley face. She shut her phone and walked in, seating herself upon a small bed to rest. Kicking her shoes off she sighed, letting her head hit the pillow as she nearly instantly fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Wesker looked at Haiku for one final time before she left the room and had said, "I would've said no to your request to stay in my room. So I suggest you leave and find Ms. Avalon and go to your room so you two can rest for the new day." Right as Haiku left I resumed my work which was close to completion then from the moment I finished I took out the flash drive that held all the data, left my room and went the to the nearest lab and began re-creating the Sweeper units but with some modifications.

~~~~

Finishing her lunch Sora threw away her styrofoam tray and all of a sudden she heard a ring from her pants pocket, pulling it out to reveal a cellphone and figured Haiku slipped it in when she wasn't looking. Sora opened the text message that was sent to her by Haiku and read a room number and directions which she assumed was their room to sleep in. Feeling tired Sora decided to attempt to find the room so she could get some sleep, 'Hopefully tomorrow things will get more interesting. The last thing I would want is to be stuck monitoring the scientists again.' Sora thought as she managed to find the room then after removing her shoes and jacket Sora slipped into an unoccupied bed and fell asleep.

User Image

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Senna Taikei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm
Senna grinned as she flew the stolen helecopter, already aware of an area filled with unused viruses. "All I have to do is join up with Wesker and things will be easier for me."
She grinned at the sight of the mansion, already aiming the helecopter for the heleport. "Why is it that they always hide their Hives under mansions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 pm
.|Haiku|.

"Watch The Blood Run Down Her Face, But Dont Take Notice...."
User Image
Haiku rolled over in her bed with a groan as her cellphone alarm blared violently in her ear. In a vain attempt to turn the phone off she lazily grasped it, pressing a small button thinking she had turned the pesky little device off. She gave a satisfied sigh and snuggled back into her pillow, quite comfortable and not ready to leave her comfort just yet. Another five minutes of silence passed before Haiku growled at the annoying music sounding from her phone. She bolted upright in her bed, grabbed the phone and threw it across the room, the impact with the wall causing a loud thud. "Damn Phone...waking me up this e-early!" She yawned through her sentence, extending her nails and haphazardly combing through her hair out of habit. She rubbed at her eyes and noticed a sleeping form in the previously unoccupied bed and grinned. "And you didn't wake up from me? Damn you can sleep Sora."
She chuckled to herself, standing and walking over to pluck her cellphone off the floor, accurately turning the device's alarm to 'off'.She pondered whether or not to awaken the sleeping girl in her room for a few moments, then giving a simple shrug before exiting the room. She greeted the few scientists and employees she noticed as she walked throughout the halls, seeking the showers once more. As she came upon the showers she had found she was still groggy, as was the norm for her and she grunted, not happy with her situation at all as she stripped from her clothes and turned the boiling water onto her back as she began her shower.
By this time she had already cleaned up and eaten her breakfast as Haiku now walked herself to the B.O.W's sector, readying herself for her work as she finished sending another text to Sora, hoping to wake her up. "Hey guys, ready for another day of data?" She smiled sweetly at the scientists who met her at their office. They nodded and she chatted with them for awhile, in quite the good mood after a comfortable night of great sleep, and she sighed when she noticed her day was going to get worse as the doors sealed behind her and four B.O.W's sat snarling and convulsing in front of her. She gave a pop of her neck and a malicious smirk at them, extending her nails happily. "Let's play kiddies."

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas