Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Apply here to be a Moderator! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachanne

5,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:01 am
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 471 .
How many posts you have in Guild: 30 +
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild:
On Holidays or weekends will be mostly around 11AM - 12AM.
During school days is usually around 4PM - 10PM
On C&F, I usually check for any recent or new Forum posts, read and comment on topics.
This takes around 1 to 3 hours but I regularly check up on the Guild so maybe even more.

What kind of contribution you can make to make this Guild better:
Definitely give attention and feedback to all artists and users in the Guild.
Comment and give different ideas and personal opinions about a certain subject or argument ( which always turns out to be a big blob of text ).
Keep the Guild organized by making sure each topic is in it's right place and Subforum.
Advertise the Guild or send any messages to users whom may be interested. Give donations to the Guild occasionally.
As well, during my spare time, make graphics, design a profile theme, design forum post themes, mess around with BBCode, banners, art for users, participate in various contests and talk in Forum topics.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:28 pm
Tachanne
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 471 .
How many posts you have in Guild: 30 +
On Holidays or weekends will be mostly around 11AM - 12AM.
During school days is usually around 4PM - 10PM
On C&F, I usually check for any recent or new Forum posts, read and comment on topics.
This takes around 1 to 3 hours but I regularly check up on the Guild so maybe even more.

What kind of contribution you can make to make this Guild better:
Definitely give attention and feedback to all artists and users in the Guild.
Comment and give different ideas and personal opinions about a certain subject or argument ( which always turns out to be a big blob of text ).
Keep the Guild organized by making sure each topic is in it's right place and Subforum.
Advertise the Guild or send any messages to users whom may be interested. Give donations to the Guild occasionally.
As well, during my spare time, make graphics, design a profile theme, design forum post themes, mess around with BBCode, banners, art for users, participate in various contests and talk in Forum topics.

brand new lovesong
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: Topics (25), Posts (202)
I've been on Gaia for years but just got back on about 3 months ago

How many posts you have in guild: (39)
I'm new to the guild ^-^

I'm online about 7 out of the 12 hours I'm awake. About 4-5 of those are in the guild everyday.

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better:
Well I haven't been here long but I've already made a ton of friends. I found myself spending more and more time here in the guild. I used to post a charity in the Chatterbox every month but stopped because I couldnt get the word out to a lot of people. I posted a contest here in the guild a few days ago. Thats when I realized, why not just keep my charity going here in the guild? By making it a contest its a good way to not only keep people active but give them neat goodies at the same time.

I like helping people and I spend a LOT of time here and online. I think I'd be a good moderator or whatever you would want to make me. Please keep me in mind sweatdrop

I believe I'll make both of you moderators!

If you're still interested, please respond to this post with a 2-5 sentence description of yourself.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Tachanne

5,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 pm
Thanks ! And sure, no problem.

"Greetings fellow artists !
The name's Tachanne and I'm pretty psyched to be a part of C&F.
Since I have to do this against my will, I shall tell you a few things about myself.

Firstly, when it comes to tips, opinions, and feedback, I never cease to help and speak what's on my mind. . . which happens to turn out to a freaking big post.
Secondly, I love to meet new people and get along, and talk with them. Once you get to know me better, you may think I'm crazy. That's what everyone's saying anyways.
Lastly, an important thing about me is. . . art. I mean, if I didn't love art, I wouldn't be here would I ?

That's all I have to say ( I'm lying, I'm doing it for the sake of space ).
Until then, my fellow Gaians. See you !
"

I think I went overboard. orz;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am
Welcome to the crew! smile  

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

Restoring Force

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 am
I want to become a moderator. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 pm
Fill out the form on the front page and if you meet our qualifications, I will add you to the list of crew members! heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Phacely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:44 am
Hello there, requesting for mod stuffy.

How many forum posts you have made on Gaia:
Topics: 34 // Posts: 425 // Gaia age: 9 days. C: all Posting was gained from the Chatterbox &The Gaia Exchangers. well yea. mostly it was all from Vending in the Forums emotion_kirakira

How many posts you have in guild: Post in This guild = 0 Due to the result had just joined (: well had tonz of free time now though so yea. it will be raising in no time LOLS (: since am a talkative person. heart

Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: weekends: 24 Hrs daily [ Sat & Sun ]. weekdays: [ Mon to Fri ] Half. (:
well should have just said. whenever I'm free. = I'm always free LOLS.

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: No clue Lmao. will do all my best to the guild (: making more interesting.

Edit: Whether being a mod or not, It's fine. Will always make a better for this guild. as long as im alive. (: Thanks <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:23 pm
Le Petit Haute
Hello there, requesting for mod stuffy.

How many forum posts you have made on Gaia:
Topics: 34 // Posts: 425 // Gaia age: 9 days. C: all Posting was gained from the Chatterbox &The Gaia Exchangers. well yea. mostly it was all from Vending in the Forums emotion_kirakira

How many posts you have in guild: Post in This guild = 0 Due to the result had just joined (: well had tonz of free time now though so yea. it will be raising in no time LOLS (: since am a talkative person. heart

Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: weekends: 24 Hrs daily [ Sat & Sun ]. weekdays: [ Mon to Fri ] Half. (:
well should have just said. whenever I'm free. = I'm always free LOLS.

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: No clue Lmao. will do all my best to the guild (: making more interesting.

Edit: Whether being a mod or not, It's fine. Will always make a better for this guild. as long as im alive. (: Thanks <3

Sure, you can become a crew member! smile But if you're inactive for more than 2 months, I'll make you just a member again FYI. <3

All I need is a short description about you to put in the crew list.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 am
I am very sorry for my inactivity. I should be more active in the guild now that I have a new tablet and can actually contribute to the guild again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 658
How many posts you have in guild: Not Sure sad
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: i am online almost everyday on my phone or on my laptop.
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: prevent the guild from hackers and keeping an eye on each and every member. not in a weird way.lol

rolexkidd

Wealthy Genius

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 pm
Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
I am very sorry for my inactivity. I should be more active in the guild now that I have a new tablet and can actually contribute to the guild again.

Are you interested in being in the crew again? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:32 pm
-HoldMyyDickk-
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: i am online almost everyday on my phone or on my laptop.
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: prevent the guild from hackers and keeping an eye on each and every member. not in a weird way.lol

I have a good feeling about you! Welcome to the crew!  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

rolexkidd

Wealthy Genius

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:33 pm
Pandiecakes
-HoldMyyDickk-

I have a good feeling about you! Welcome to the crew!

yay smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:18 pm
For now Pandie, I'll have to hold off. I don't know how often I can be here on Gaia, but thank you so much for the offer!  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

Ella4fun
Crew

Cute Waffles

15,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 am
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: (This must be shown on your profile) 740 and more ~

How many posts you have in guild: 12 but don't worry , it'll go up !

Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: Mostly every now and then ! ^o^

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I'll make sure scammers are prevented here and I'll do my best to help and contribute in any way I can , to the Guild !

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff