6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 pm
"How romantic. Il leave you two alone but remember Sasuke this is not the last time youll see me..." And with that Itachi left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:46 pm
Sasuke winced as Naruto had bit down into arms. This was the first time anybody has ever drank his blood. "Itachi you are a fool. As he continues to drink my blood he will surely lust for it later on our prolonged life. He will also more than likely become my lover for eternity." He himself wouldn't know how long he would live. "Don't come back for him...Or I will kill you. Do not underestimate me brother..."  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:51 pm
"And you shouldnt underestimate me either brother. Your petty threats wont keep me away. And call me what you wish but that does not phase me." Itachi said as he left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 pm
how exciting and romantic.....in a way but this is the best vampire yaoi ever!!!!!!!!  

Rin Kuran
Crew

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm
thanks i guess but if we do get a werewolf it should be Kiba nuff said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm
lol, totally!  

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

blackfox7
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:44 am
I'm loving this rp so much! Yes please! I want a werewolf and kiba would be perfect!
kiss and please continue! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 am
Kitsune4AllEternity
"And you shouldnt underestimate me either brother. Your petty threats wont keep me away. And call me what you wish but that does not phase me." Itachi said as he left.

As Sasuke watched his brother dissapear into the darkness, Naruto had stopped feeding off of him. Sasuke felt sorry for the boy. He hadn't wanted this type of life for the boy. "Naruto....do you know what your are now? If you don't I will show you my true form..." Sasuke was pretty nervous about showing his vampire form. "I will show you only if you give me a snack...." Biting into Naruto's neck,he felt Naruto's blood flow right into his mouth. This is the blood he had been lusting for for a long time. "Okay...Now I'm ready.." Transforming, his eyes turned red and he had become alot paler..His hair had grown as well.

User Image  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm
wow i really like the pic of sasuke in his vamp form did u draw it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:13 am
HAH i wish T.T found it on photobucket lol  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 am
UchihaxLover
Kitsune4AllEternity

As Sasuke watched his brother dissapear into the darkness, Naruto had stopped feeding off of him. Sasuke felt sorry for the boy. He hadn't wanted this type of life for the boy. "Naruto....do you know what your are now? If you don't I will show you my true form..." Sasuke was pretty nervous about showing his vampire form. "I will show you only if you give me a snack...." Biting into Naruto's neck,he felt Naruto's blood flow right into his mouth. This is the blood he had been lusting for for a long time. "Okay...Now I'm ready.." Transforming, his eyes turned red and he had become alot paler..His hair had grown as well.

User Image

what naruto saw before him unsettled him, but that feeling was a mere shadow next to sasuke's beauty. even with his heightened senses, he could not see a flaw. his breath caught in his throat (not that he even needed his breath he soon realized). something inside him stirred. he jumped at sasuke with such force that it knocked him to the ground, naruto landing on top. before sasuke could protest, his lips were crushing the fallen angel's. he wasn't sure why (he'd never really felt this way towards him before) but he suddenly knew he wanted to belong to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 pm
Meeting Naruto's copper tasting lips, he pulled Naruto's waste closer to his. Having the blood still on his lips made the kiss all the worth while because honestly it was a good kiss without the blood. But, Sasuke knew it was going to be dawn soon and he had to get Naruto into a dark area.Cutting off the kiss, he forced Naruto and himself up. Seeing his partners look of confusion, he expained himself. "Naruto....you can't live outside of the darkness for many years. I hadn't wanted this for you either. I will have to go to most of your friends and force them to forget about you...Do you want that?"  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:37 am
naruto's eyes grew wide when sasuke said his friends would have to forget about him. then he thought about it. he saw that he had a great hunger for blood and probably wouldn't be able to control it very well. a tear ran down his cheek. he wiped it off with his sleeve and said, 'yes. you'll have to for their own safety. but what about you? will you stay with me?' he wasn't so sure he'd be able to do this, but if he had someone with him, if he wasn't completely alone, he might be able. 'please, don't leave me.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:38 am
Sasuke hated that look on Naruto's face. He just wanted to see that carefree smile that he had come to love. "Naruto...I would never leave you. You are the most important thing in my life! So don't look at me like that. Smile!" Sasuke pulled up both sides of Naruto's lips and forced him to smile. Sasuke couldn't help but burst into a long chuckle of the way he looked. But returning to seriousness he told Naruto that he would do what he had to do.  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas