Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 pm
*after a day and a half of driving he looked a little lost. "Дерьмо! что то, что я хотел получить за радость езды!" he shouted out in Russian cause nothing looking familiar. he looked to his fuel gauge and seen the it was still half full from the gas station that was at least 11 hours behind him. he blocked the sun from his eye and saw a building in the distance and figure he would head there to get out of the sun.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 am
Once Sora Revved the engine Haiku collapsed, groaning as the electricity shot through her system, causing her limbs to jolt and convulse in an irregular pattern."ARGH! s**t s**t s**t!"Once Sora finished Haiku lay still on the ground, smoke lifting from her scorched body, which had already begun to heal. After a few moments she sat up shaking her head with a smile."Well that was one hell of a ride! Lets...NEVER do that again shall we?"She laughed, wiping her face with her sleeve with a grin.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:11 pm
*he pulled up to the shady side of the building seeing the wandering dead were so spread out in the desert that he didn't have to worry. he hopped off his bike as he herd the rev of a Suzuki engine. he then thought for a moment "well that could be either someone he didn't know or that could be Sora." he said in his mind. he pulled out his usp tactical and proceeded to where they were.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 pm
"I'm gonna guess that the shock fried that chip inside you," Sora said as she turned off her bike and unhooked the jumper cables then stayed sitting on her bike. "Thank god you have that virus in you or else things wouldn't have been good for anyone." Sara spoke as she unhooked the jumper cables from Haiku and gave them back to Spine.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 pm
Haiku nodded,"The viruses infecting me are the only reason I thought of doing this, otherwise I'm sure I'd be a fried chicken by now"She laughed, standing up slowly to dust the charred, discolored skin away, revealing her newer cleaner skin beneath.She grimaced as the scent of her own flesh filled her nose."God That smells terrible! I'm going to have to shower later...."She shook, patting her sweater to loosen the flaky skin hidden beneath it. As the tugged, more flakes of blacken flesh fluttered out from under the sweater in a cloud of black, dancing to the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 pm
*he walked into the building with his gun drawn however he noticed the 4 of them chatting and what not. he recognized 3 out of the 4 and he smiled as he put his handgun back in the holster. "i knew i herd a Suzuki motorcycle." he said as he walked up to them with his accent flaring in his words.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm
Haiku turned to the man, confusion evident on her face."W-who are you?"She looked the man up and down before taking a few steps back, recognizing the uniform instantly."What are you doing here?! I'm not going back again, I Refuse"She then took a defensive stance, nails extended waiting for him to attack.

[[not sure if he's changed his uniform or not if its not the umbrella one I'm sorry I messed up ^-^;]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm
*he walked up closer to them with his hands up showing her that he was unarmed "you alright Haiku?" he asked as he looked to the others wondering what was going on. he looked back to haiku and looked confused.*

(naw he is wearing the same uniform.)  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 pm
Haiku kept her stance, backing up until she backed herself into the wall behind herself.She glanced from the wall to Sara and Sora who seemed alright with him being there, then back to Nicholai before retracting her claws, sighing slightly."I'm guessing we've met before...Well you got here just in time, we fried my chip so I wont be forgetting you anytime soon. Anyway, what's your na-"She stopped mid sentence and stared closely at him,something striking a chord in her head and she smiled."Oh hey! I remember you! you're the one I tossed into that other guy a few years back! what was your name....Nicholai, was it?"She smirked, holding out her hand to shake."So if these two haven't tried to kill you yet I'm guessing you quit Umbrella?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:17 pm
* he herd her words and felt releaved that he didn't have to explain his story to her a second time and he nodded "i'm glad that so called chip that your talking about is fried. it's good to have you back with us haiku." he smiled as his words were filled with his Russian accent.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:22 pm
Haiku nodded with a slight smile on her face, still confused as ever."I guess its good to...be back? I don't know, can't remember the time I've spent with you guys...."She trailed off and seated herself on farming equipment, glancing up at everyone. She shook her head softly and tapped her foot on the ground a few times."anyone wanna fill me in on what I've missed?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:38 pm
* he looked to haiku "well Ryu, Sara and Sora here stopped the missile that Wesker had armed not too far from here. i helped a little bit considering i know some of the access codes but other then that Wesker is still running about somewhere." he said as he didn't know what else to say. he tried to make it short and sweet.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm
Haiku sighed, dropping her head."so then all my leads would have lead me to nothing at all..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:16 pm
* he walked over to her and lightly patted haiku on the back "just remember that you have help from all of us." he said sincerely as he looked around the room to everyone with a smile.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm
Sora got off her bike and sat next to Haiku along with Sara and put their hands on her back, "Don't worry Haiku, we'll find Wesker someday and when we do he'll regret everything he's done." the twins spoke in unison in a re-assuring tone.

~Meanwhile~

"They'll pay for this dearly," Wesker growled as he worked on replacing his missing arm with a bionic one that he made for him in an abandoned facility that was formerly under the control of Umbrella. With the help of the scientists that were still working for him and stayed loyal to him the scientists and doctors put Wesker under then began attaching the robotic arm to where his original arm was. Once Wesker gotten out of the anestetics he was informed that the arm would take some time getting used to but taking no heed to what the doctor said Wesker flexed his right arm seeing the results he wanted. 'Just you wait till I find you, I do not let go of grudges too easily.' Wesker thought then got up and went to a laptop that was sitting on a desk near and seen that he chip inside Haiku was disconnected and when he tried to establish the connection the computer screen showed that the chip had been damaged and is no longer in working order.
Seeing that error message on the screen made Wesker boil over in rage that Haiku was able to figure out that there was a computer chip inside her after he initiated the shut down to rid her of memories that he didn't want her to remember. Once regaining his composure back Wesker proceeded with what his original intention were and began working on getting the K-virus spread across the globe.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff